• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift

Mouse reusable shopping bags.Did you get 15 more items from the clearance rack at a 50% discount?No, just the bags.
ardipc
Gold Member
My sister and I were at an Outlet Mall for lunch on Friday and stopped in the Disney Outlet with our kids to do a little personal browsing and shopping. They were having a sale whereby if you bought one of their giant reusable shopping bags (normally $4, but on sale for $2), you could get anything that was already on clearance at 50% off the lowest marked price. Of course we jumped on the deal, but in my mind, I'm sitting there thinking, "Great, another bag! I won't be using this one for shopping because I always use my new PC ones."I got home and told my sister that (she's my downline Director), and she said that she was thinking the same thing and told her husband that she was going to give it to her kids. He told her, "No way!" because it's huge and way too useful (the size of a trash bag!) Anyway, she told me she decided she was going to start using it to take some show items in because it is a great reminder to talk about the incentive trip! I LOVED that idea!!!Then, I realized that at $2 a piece, those would make great Team gifts. I went and bought 15 of them, and got some leads off the sale, too, because you bet the ladies at the store were dying to know why I was ONLY buying 15 of those bags! :)

Cool! Thanks for sharing this idea!

did you get 15 more items from the clearance rack at a 50% discount?

Man! They took away our Disney store in Vero! Bummer!! Trying online now......

pamperedlinda said:
did you get 15 more items from the clearance rack at a 50% discount?

No, just the bags.

pampmomof3 said:
Man! They took away our Disney store in Vero! Bummer!! Trying online now......

Just to clarify, it was only at the Outlet, not the store.

I did the same thing I got a variety of 10 bags @ the Disney store in January to use as gifts for my team.
I only paid $2.50

I went to www.disneyoutlet.com and typed in a combination of reusable bag, shopping bag, reusable shopping bag and came up with this: http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/store/DSIProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&productId=1234968&catalogFromSearch=10003&catalogId=10002&categoryId=53502&isSingleMatch=true&ddkey=http:DSISearch

Anyone else have luck?

Did they look like this?

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/wdw_reusablebag.html

They look like this, and they are the size of large black trash bags:http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DISNEY-MICKEY-MOUSE-REUSABLE-SHOPPING%2FGROCERY-BAG_W0QQitemZ310128599372QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090313?IMSfp=TL090313134003r9939They are ONLY available at brick and mortar Outlet stores.

ardipc said:
They look like this, and they are the size of large black trash bags:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-DISNEY-MICKEY-MOUSE-REUSABLE-SHOPPING%2FGROCERY-BAG_W0QQitemZ310128599372QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090313?IMSfp=TL090313134003r9939

They are ONLY available at brick and mortar Outlet stores.

Thank you. I can't seem to find them. Oh well.

Mine were actually TinkerBell & Mickey

What is the "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift"?

The "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift" is a special reward package offered by Pampered Chef to recognize and motivate top-performing team members. It includes a variety of exclusive gifts and experiences, such as a trip to Disney World and a personalized Mickey Mouse chef's hat.

How does someone become eligible for the "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift"?

To be eligible for the "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift", a team member must demonstrate exceptional performance and meet certain criteria set by Pampered Chef. This can include sales achievements, team building efforts, and leadership skills.

Is the "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift" available to all Pampered Chef employees?

No, the "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift" is only available to top-performing team members who meet the eligibility criteria. However, Pampered Chef offers other recognition and motivation programs for all employees.

Can team members choose their own rewards for the "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift"?

The "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift" package is carefully curated by Pampered Chef to provide a unique and special experience. While team members cannot choose their own rewards, they can be assured that the package will be filled with exciting and memorable gifts.

How does Pampered Chef determine the recipients of the "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift"?

Pampered Chef uses a combination of performance evaluations and peer nominations to determine the recipients of the "Great Mickey Recognition/Motivation Team Gift". This ensures that the most deserving and deserving team members are recognized and rewarded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • almondfarm