• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is It Me....or Does It Seem a Bit Ridiculous to Anyone Else

I am able to run a report for my team and see where they are for Nashville, but that doesn't help me since I don't show on the report. Sigh.The report only shows people who have traveled or taken the alternate award. So if you have not taken the alternate award, you won't appear on the report.The report only shows people who have traveled or taken the alternate award. So if you have not taken the alternate award, you won't appear on the report.
that the feb sales and recruiting promos are not even up yet and the month is half over!!??

I was just looking at the Feb-Mar recruiting promo....:confused:https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/incentives/12_feb_mar_rp/index.jspThe sales promo is listed with the HWC stuff...

What do you mean? You mean the promotions? They are in the promotion grid. You download the flyer for New Consultants to earn cookware and the host and guest specials are up to.

no I mean the reports in Cons Conn... like who has earned the totes etc.

I do a Monday Motivational e-mail every week & I was fussing to myself about that yesterday as I was having to go through ever single active person's page to see what they had done thus far with double points and with the 2 show incentive. Yes, I agree! It should be up by now. :(

Maybe they're putting all of their tech resources into the new web. Incentives Calculator is still not up for the regular trips. I finally realized I can see my points by looking at Nashville.

Becca_in_MD said:
I finally realized I can see my points by looking at Nashville.

Can you explain how? I look at Nashville and nothing comes up on my incentives calc there... I think I'm looking in the wrong place... Thank you!

Ahhh, deleted what I originally wrote here and finally looked at the top of the ToT incentives calculator screen. I've been paid as TL for the past few months.

Currently, the Taste of Travel Calculator includes ALL Consultants, Senior Consultants and Team Leaders. As a reminder, Consultants, Senior Consultants and Team Leader who have already earned the annual incentive award (whether you traveled or took the alternate award), are NOT eligible to participate in this program even if your name appears on the Taste of Travel Incentive Calculator.

Sorry the rest of you have nada. This is just ridiculous!!! :devil:

Becca_in_MD said:
Maybe they're putting all of their tech resources into the new web. Incentives Calculator is still not up for the regular trips. I finally realized I can see my points by looking at Nashville.

Yes please share!!! It has been driving me nuts that I can't see my points.

Becca_in_MD said:
Sorry the rest of you have nada. This is just ridiculous!!! :devil:

Thanks... not that I am remotely close to where I need to be but just wanted to check anyway! :)

I just sent solution center an e-mail. I know I've got a loooooong way to go, but I have an addiction to checking my points. I just NEED to see them there. I think I might need therapy if the report doesn't work for a while longer. LOL.

I am able to run a report for my team and see where they are for Nashville, but that doesn't help me since I don't show on the report. Sigh.

Related to Is It Me....or Does It Seem a Bit Ridiculous to Anyone Else

1. What is "Is It Me....or Does It Seem a Bit Ridiculous to Anyone Else" about?

"Is It Me....or Does It Seem a Bit Ridiculous to Anyone Else" is a phrase often used to express confusion or frustration about a particular situation or behavior.

2. Is this phrase commonly used in everyday conversations?

Yes, this phrase is commonly used in casual conversations as a way to share a relatable sentiment or to express disbelief in a humorous manner.

3. Can this phrase be considered rude or offensive?

No, this phrase is not inherently rude or offensive. However, the tone and context in which it is used can affect how it is perceived by others.

4. What is the origin of this phrase?

The origin of this phrase is unclear, but it is believed to have originated from casual conversations and social media posts.

5. Can this phrase be used in a professional setting?

It is generally not recommended to use this phrase in a professional setting as it may come across as unprofessional or disrespectful. It is best to use more formal language in a professional setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991