• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Will Missing This Show Affect My HO Leads and Directorship?

In summary, "I Can Not Think Help Please" is a phrase used when someone is struggling with mental blocks or difficulty in generating ideas or solving problems. Pampered Chef offers a range of products and resources, such as kitchen tools, cooking classes, and tips through their blog and social media channels, to aid with meal planning, cooking, and organization. These tools can save time and energy in the kitchen, reducing stress and freeing up mental space to overcome "I Can Not Think Help Please." These products can be purchased through their website or a Pampered Chef consultant, who can provide personalized recommendations. Specific products that can help with "I Can Not Think Help Please" include the Meal Prep Set, Pantry Organization Sets, and recipe books.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
ok my Feb sucked too many weather conflicts, (ice brought Dallas to a halt) illness causing me to reschedule a show, friend nearing the end w cancer etc and my sales are not where they need to be.

I have a show I can submit which would put me over $1250 (haven't sold this little in such a long time I don't remember the rules) IF it doesn't go in do I lose HO leads???
i did recruit in Dec.....

I won't maintain directorship this month

You have to submit $750 to be active. As long as you've had $1,250 in 3 of the last 4 months with your new recruit (that you said you had in Dec) you should be good. But you DO have to be active this month & not drop below $1,250 in March, April or May. If you do, you'll loose the HO leads at that point.

that was what I thought sales are never this low

I lost HO leads bc my Jan sales were under 750. I have never turned in under 1250 since I started until then

(((hugs))) Sorry Kimberly!

What is "I Can Not Think Help Please"?

"I Can Not Think Help Please" is a phrase that is typically used when someone is experiencing mental blocks or difficulty coming up with ideas or solutions to a problem.

How can Pampered Chef products help with "I Can Not Think Help Please"?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can assist with meal planning, cooking, and organizing the kitchen. By using our tools and resources, you can save time and energy in the kitchen, freeing up mental space and reducing stress that can contribute to "I Can Not Think Help Please."

Can Pampered Chef provide tips for overcoming "I Can Not Think Help Please"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a blog and social media channels where we share tips and tricks for meal planning, organization, and cooking. We also offer cooking classes and demonstrations where you can learn new recipes and techniques to help with "I Can Not Think Help Please."

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products to help with "I Can Not Think Help Please"?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are knowledgeable about our products and can provide personalized recommendations to help with "I Can Not Think Help Please."

Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that can specifically help with "I Can Not Think Help Please"?

Yes, we offer several products that can assist with meal planning and organization, such as our Meal Prep Set and Pantry Organization Sets. We also offer recipe books and meal planning tools that can help with "I Can Not Think Help Please."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lovecookn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
Replies