• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can the irresistible destinations DVD supercharge your direct sales business?

In summary, the Tokyo recruit just came over to do a little training. She started off saying that she's wanting to just do 1-2 shows per month. She just signed up in November. When she signed, I went over the fact that she could earn trips, jewelry, etc. She even knows that I earned the Toronto trip & brought it up. Even though she heard all of that and been exposed to the information, she of course didn't really grasp the concept of it all until she watched the video. She's so freaking excited! She's ready to step up her show schedule, earn Taste of Travel, wants to go for the Gold level trip, wants the recruiting promo for 3 in Jan & 3 in Feb and the
Sheila
Gold Member
Okay, my one Tokyo recruit just came over to do a little training. She started off saying that she's wanting to just do 1-2 shows per month. She just signed up in November. When she signed, I went over the fact that she could earn trips, jewelry, etc. She even knows that I earned the Toronto trip & brought it up. Even though she heard all of that and been exposed to the information, she of course didn't really grasp the concept of it all until she watched the video. She's so freaking excited! She's ready to step up her show schedule, earn Taste of Travel, wants to go for the Gold level trip, wants the recruiting promo for 3 in Jan & 3 in Feb and the Jan & Feb Consultant sales promotions. In less than 1 hour, she went from "I'm happy with 2 shows per month" to "I want it ALL"!!! She's been gone about 15 min's and I'm having fun with how excited she was over it all. She is motivated and ready to start making phone calls! It's almost 10:30 PM here, but it's morning for you guys in the states. I bet she's up half the night calling everyone she knows in the states to try & book Catalog/Online shows and Fundraisers! LOL

I know how you feel Sheila! I had 6 consultants at our team meeting the other night (there are 4 of us who do our meetings together and I rarely have more than 2 there so I was stoked!) Most of these are hobbiest and I was so excited to see the excitement in their faces and how motivated they are. I just know my team is going to rock this year!

I was a TL this time last year. It had only been 4 months since my 1st recruit. I remember sitting in the Hospitality Director's living room thinking that a trip was out of my reach. BUT, I also decided that I was going to try for it. Even if I didn't earn a trip, I would still be earning the extra commission so it wouldn't be a total loss to step up my show schedule to try & make it happen. As the year progressed, my recruiting skills improved and that incentive calculator kept ticking higher & higher I realized that it was in fact possible for ME to earn a trip. It didn't have to be an unattainable goal! This was my first year presenting the DVD and she's the ONLY team member close! None of the Hospitality girls were even interested. Oh, well. I know the girls who went to the Okinawa meeting are excited & motivated. And there are a couple who I'm sure will probably earn at least Bronze. But even if some hit the Taste of Travel & can't get to a higher level, I really do think that the TofT trip will be a wonderful incentive to get them doing more in 2012 for the next Irresistible Destinations Trip! :D

I wish I could have had fun watching the faces & reactions of multiple team members ... but I had lots of fun with just the one and really look forward to doing this with bigger & bigger groups each year! :D

What is included on the "Irresistible Destinations Dvd"?

The "Irresistible Destinations Dvd" includes a collection of cooking demonstrations from top chefs, showcasing their culinary skills and techniques in various destinations around the world. It also includes exclusive recipes, travel tips, and behind-the-scenes footage of these chefs in action.

Can I purchase the "Irresistible Destinations Dvd" at a discounted price?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase the "Irresistible Destinations Dvd" at a discounted price through our consultant website. It is also available for purchase at full price on our customer website.

Is the "Irresistible Destinations Dvd" suitable for all cooking skill levels?

Yes, the "Irresistible Destinations Dvd" is suitable for all cooking skill levels. It includes a variety of recipes, from beginner-friendly to more advanced dishes, and the chefs provide clear instructions and tips for each recipe.

Can I use the recipes from the "Irresistible Destinations Dvd" with my Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The recipes featured on the "Irresistible Destinations Dvd" are created specifically for use with Pampered Chef products. Each recipe includes a list of recommended products to make your cooking experience even easier.

Is there a money-back guarantee for the "Irresistible Destinations Dvd"?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all Pampered Chef products, including the "Irresistible Destinations Dvd". If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956