• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Learn from My Mistakes: The Importance of Timely Submission in Direct Sales

In summary, a consultant was excited to earn the SAT for submitting 2 shows. She submitted her second show but it went on hold. Despite multiple attempts to contact her, she did not take action. When the team received congratulations for earning in the SAT, she questioned why she was not included. However, it was discovered that she did not submit 2 shows in June. When advised to call the customer to clear the hold, she insisted the customer was asleep despite it being 6pm in Maui. The speaker vents their frustration and questions why they can't recruit more motivated individuals. They share a quote about actions speaking louder than words and advise not wasting time and energy on those who do not follow through.
I have a consultant who was all excited to earn the SAT for submitting 2 shows. She submitted her 2nd show on Wednesday. Show goes on hold. She gets an email from HO, 2 emails from me and a phone call from me about it. She does nothing. I send out an email with congratulations to everyone on my team who earned in the SAT. She emails me and asks why she is not on the list.... well... let me tell you Ms. Consultant. You did not submit 2 shows in June!!! So last night at 9 pm she is asking how to clear it. She says the customer is in Maui and is asleep for the night (hellloooo I was just there!! it is 6 pm there when it is 9 pm here!!!) I tell her it is 6 there and to CALL the customer... this is what I get in response "I am sure the she is asleep because she hasn't texted me back"!!! :confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::yuck::yuck::yuck:

REALLY... she is asleep you just know it... ohhhh well, sorry than no SAT products for you because you will not PICK UP THE PHONE!!! Ok vent over.... why can't I recruit more of me????

Oh, I'm right there with you. They say they want (whatever the incentive) and then if orders/shows don't just fall in their laps, oh well. Then they tell me that it's easy for me and indicate that I don't share my secret to getting shows. Hello! I call and I get in front of more people. Urgggg... I had plenty of people who submitted one show this month and only two that did more. They both earned the RUFTH product, submitted more than two shows and earned the $1500 level. Everyone else? Nada.

HUGS!!!

I keep this quote in front of me...

"What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say."

If they say they want it and don't do anything about it, why waste your time & energy... It's not worth it. Reading this quote when I go through times like that seems to make it easier on me. I'm their director, not their babysitter.

What is "They Just Never Listen!"?

"They Just Never Listen!" is a book written by Jane Smith that explores the common communication struggles people face in relationships and provides practical tips for improving communication.

Who is the target audience for "They Just Never Listen!"?

The book is targeted towards anyone who wants to improve their communication skills and have more fulfilling relationships. It can be beneficial for individuals, couples, and even professionals in fields such as therapy or counseling.

What makes "They Just Never Listen!" different from other books on communication?

This book takes a unique approach by focusing on the common barriers that prevent effective communication, such as assumptions, biases, and emotional triggers. It also provides practical exercises and real-life examples to help readers apply the concepts in their own relationships.

Is "They Just Never Listen!" only for people in romantic relationships?

No, the book covers communication in all types of relationships, including friendships, family dynamics, and professional interactions. The principles and techniques can be applied to any type of relationship.

Can "They Just Never Listen!" really help improve communication?

Yes, the book has received positive reviews and feedback from readers who have found the tips and strategies to be effective in improving their communication and relationships. However, it is important to note that every individual and relationship is unique, so results may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Sheila