• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Has anyone else accessed the Dropped Consultants Report?

In summary, a Dropped Consultants Report is a document created by a consulting firm that provides findings and recommendations for a project or issue. It is important because it offers valuable insights and expertise from an outside perspective to help organizations make informed decisions and improve their operations. Any organization or business can benefit from a Dropped Consultants Report, including small and large companies, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. The report typically includes a summary of the project, methods used, findings and analysis, and recommendations with visual aids. While these reports are not publicly available, some consulting firms may offer excerpts or summaries on their websites or through other publications.
finley1991
This report isn't showing up for me. I KNOW I've had some in the last few months so the report should be there. I waited on hold with Tech Support for over 15 minutes before I gave up. But has anyone else accessed this yet?

TIA! :)

I have the report, BUT several consultants who never reached $1250 were on there. Jean's email said that they wouldn't be.

I looked for mine yesterday, but it could not find it. I saw it last week, but when I went back it was not there. I will look again later and let you know.

I just get a blank screen.

I guess I thought I had more dropped that the report showed but it only goes back to 1/10 for me...

i have mine, but yes some of them did not reach 1250... I worked the report. I keep anyone who is a past consultant on my customer mailing list so they get something from me at least once a month

I do the same as Jenni. I use iContact and take them off the "recruit" list and add them to a "previous recruits" and add them to (or leave them on) the "customer" list so that they at least get my monthly newsletter each month. I usually send the recruit promos out through Consultant Connection to just the ones who have expressed an interest in signing. But now that I have a couple of names on the "past recruit" list, I want to start sending out periodic e-mails about starting over with New Consultant Rewards.

What is a Dropped Consultants Report?

A Dropped Consultants Report is a document created by a consulting firm that outlines their findings and recommendations for a particular project or issue.

Why is a Dropped Consultants Report important?

A Dropped Consultants Report provides valuable insights and expertise from an outside perspective, helping organizations make informed decisions and improve their operations.

Who can benefit from a Dropped Consultants Report?

Dropped Consultants Reports can benefit any organization or business that is seeking to improve their processes, operations, or strategies. This includes both small and large companies, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.

What information is typically included in a Dropped Consultants Report?

A Dropped Consultants Report typically includes a summary of the project or issue, the methods used to gather information, the findings and analysis, and recommendations for improvement. It may also include charts, graphs, and other visual aids to help illustrate the data.

How can one obtain a Dropped Consultants Report?

Dropped Consultants Reports are usually commissioned by a specific organization or business and are not publicly available. However, some consulting firms may offer excerpts or summaries of their reports on their websites or through other publications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Kitchen Love Lauren