• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Else Getting Something Weird Instead of Reports?

In summary, if you are receiving something other than reports, it may be due to technical issues, incorrect settings, or a mistake on the sender's part. To fix the issue, check your settings and contact the sender for assistance. This is not a common problem with the reporting system, but it's important to address and resolve it promptly. You should still be able to access your reports through the system, but if the issue persists, reach out to the sender for help. To prevent this from happening in the future, double check your settings, contact the sender if you notice any discrepancies, and regularly clear your cache and cookies.
Sheila
Gold Member
When I try to pull up the reports section of Consultant Connection, this is what I'm getting:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/400138_2858595269198_1389121744_3900978_1743195325_n.jpg

Anyone else or is it just me?

Moving further into it, it's pulling up all the 2010 stats for my team. So weird.

me too! That's why I came here to see if I was the only one:)

me too... It was fine this morning, and now it is crazy!

I had to do my Monday Motivational e-mail the LOOOOOONG route. Man I love the reports. They make my life so much easier! LOL

Last time I went onto CC, they said that the reports were not available at this time.

I saw that late last night. I guess they had a few complaints. LOL

1. What could be causing me to receive something other than reports?

There could be a number of reasons for this, including technical issues with the reporting system, incorrect settings, or a mistake on the part of the sender. It's best to reach out to the sender for more information.

2. How can I fix the issue of receiving something other than reports?

First, check your settings to make sure everything is correct. If the issue persists, contact the sender and provide them with as much information as possible about the issue. They may be able to troubleshoot and resolve the problem.

3. Is this a common problem with the reporting system?

This issue is not common, but it can happen from time to time. It's important to address and resolve it as soon as possible to prevent any further disruptions to the reporting process.

4. Can I still access my reports even though I received something else?

Yes, you should still be able to access your reports through the reporting system. However, if the issue persists, it's best to reach out to the sender for assistance.

5. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent this issue from occurring again, make sure to double check your settings and contact the sender if you notice any discrepancies or receive something other than reports. It's also helpful to regularly clear your cache and cookies to ensure the reporting system is functioning properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila