• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Your Online Advertising: Rules and Guidelines to Follow

In summary, people are still allowed to advertise themselves as Pampered Chef Consultants, but doing so is against policy. This just reinforces my previous rant about a level playing field and how HO seems only concerned with sales and not policing their policies.
Sheila
Gold Member
This is still against the rules, right?

I know they revamped the policy where we can have an online newspaper ad IF and only if it's part of the printed Ad price ... we can't pay extra or pay for an online only ad. But I don't recall seeing where we were allowed to put ourselves on Google Maps. Did I miss something? There are over 6,000 doing it!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/404877_3181589063841_1389121744_4045618_521600330_n.jpg

Save the screen shot or put up your own ad? LOL

I revamped the search from "Pampered Chef" to "Pampered Chef Consultant" and there's now 6,521 matches.

Some of them have links to their personal web pages.

never even seen that or thought of it before......

I was looking up dance studios to see about registering my daughter and thought ... "hmmm ... I wonder if ..." LOL

wow, send that to HO and ask them (Rich Lachey). By the way, this only reinforces my previous rant about a level playing field and how HO seems only concerned with sales and not policing their policies...

This just gets my blood boiling! One had a link to an Amazon Store Page. Why, Why are so many people dishonest?!

I'm not sure what Shelia posted is actually *advertising*. It looks like it's coming up as white-pages search. People have themselves listed as PC and that's why it's/they are coming up. Doesn't look (to me) like it's paid-for. Regardless, listing yourself AS Pampered Chef is against policy so they are in violation either way.

I think executives & above can do printed yellow pages ads, right? Not positive. I can see where some of those might work their way over onto a Google search accidentally through a yellow pages ad ... but I saw a few regular consultants on there too. So if they are not doing something to request to be there, then they are doing something somewhere else to get added there automatically.But sorry, I have zero interest in reporting people. If someone else feels the need, be my guest. Just not my thing.

What is online advertising?

Online advertising refers to the practice of promoting products, services, or brands through digital channels such as websites, social media platforms, search engines, and mobile apps. It is a form of marketing that uses internet-based technologies to reach potential customers and drive sales.

What are the different types of online advertising?

There are various types of online advertising, including display ads, social media ads, search engine advertising, video ads, email marketing, and native advertising. Each type has its own unique format, targeting options, and pricing model.

How does online advertising work?

Online advertising works by displaying ads to users who are browsing the internet or using specific apps. Advertisers can target their ads based on factors such as demographics, interests, and online behavior. When a user clicks on an ad, they are directed to the advertiser's website or landing page.

What are the benefits of online advertising?

Online advertising offers many benefits, including the ability to reach a global audience, target specific demographics, track and measure ad performance, and adjust campaigns in real-time. It also allows for more precise targeting and can be more cost-effective compared to traditional advertising methods.

What are the best practices for online advertising?

Some best practices for online advertising include defining clear goals, understanding the target audience, using eye-catching visuals and compelling ad copy, testing different ad formats and placements, and continuously monitoring and optimizing campaigns for better results. It is also essential to comply with advertising regulations and respect user privacy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila