• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Upper Level Tracking: Anyone Else Experienced This?

In summary, someone else has an upper level tracker and they have bonus points for the Los Cobos trip for recruiting in June but they don't think they have earned them.
Umm, I just logged on (I check it every day) and I now have an upper level tracker, I am not upper level yet. Anyone else have this happen? I have been tracking it on my own, but I am further than I thought. Did we get double points for the upper level trip in Feb?

Also I have bonus points for the Los Cobos trip for recruiting in June but I don't think I earned them. Anyone else???????

I'm NO WHERE near Upper Level and I have the tracker too...I was supposed to get double points for my June recruit and they haven't shown up yet. :( I called and if they don't show up by August 10th, I have to call back. My gut is telling me that I'm going to have to call... :(

I have my double incentive points but not my double recruiting points. The UL tracker is on mine too. The points are tripled for Dublin. Things are often hinky the first few days of the month. ...especially lately.

I think that is great that they gave everyone the tracker! Even if you have no desire to earn the Dublin trip I thought it was silly that you didn't have a tracker for it, someone might want to promote to earn it (ME!) and it is hard to do if you cant SEE it.

I know the trackers have been very crazy! I would love to take the points but I guess I will email if it isn't fixed by Aug 10. I don't want any trouble at the end of the year.

When they announced the double points for July/August, did they mention something about taking away the growth point requirement or did I dream that?

I have extra 2000 points for a June 1-14 recruiting bonus and I didn't have any recruits June 1-14...I have no idea what that is for. I can't even find where something was offered for that time.

finley1991 said:
When they announced the double points for July/August, did they mention something about taking away the growth point requirement or did I dream that?

That's for taste of travel, no growth points, just the 38,000

I have both trackers too but they are both "Temporarily Unavailable" so I bet they are fixing things. :)

quiverfull7 said:
I have both trackers too but they are both "Temporarily Unavailable" so I bet they are fixing things. :)

I know, I think I am going to break my keyboard by clicking update to see if it is available yet:happyforyou: I should have over 120,000 points for Los Cobos plus:woohoo: I just NEED to SEE it in print!!!!!!!!!

1. What is upper level tracking?

Upper level tracking is a method of monitoring the progress and performance of students who are in advanced or gifted programs. It involves regularly assessing their academic skills and providing them with challenging and enriching learning opportunities.

2. How is upper level tracking different from regular tracking?

Regular tracking typically involves grouping students by their academic abilities and placing them in classes based on their performance. Upper level tracking specifically focuses on identifying and supporting high-achieving students and providing them with advanced coursework and opportunities.

3. What are some common indicators of upper level tracking?

Some common indicators of upper level tracking include specialized advanced classes, gifted and talented programs, and opportunities for acceleration or enrichment in particular subjects. Schools may also use standardized test scores or teacher recommendations to identify students for upper level tracking.

4. Is upper level tracking available in all schools?

Upper level tracking is not available in all schools, as it often requires resources and support from the school district or administration. Some schools may have limited resources or a different approach to tracking students, so it's important to research and inquire about the specific programs and opportunities available.

5. How can upper level tracking benefit students?

Upper level tracking can benefit students by providing them with challenging and engaging coursework, opportunities for academic and personal growth, and access to resources and support from teachers and peers who are also high-achievers. It can also help prepare students for college and future academic and career success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Nanisu