• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer Ready To Take It To The Next Level

In summary, the forum user is seeking guidance and support from someone with experience and success in training and growing their team. They have valuable qualifications such as organizational skills, successful team training and recognition program experience, and a desire to help others succeed. They are open to networking and reaching out to others in order to take their business to the next level.
nikked
Gold Member
Qualifications: Organizational skills, successful Team Training and Recognition Program, Consultant's Corner Reports experience, motivational skills (for self and team), successful cluster meeting history, and a desire to help others succeed, regardless of team line connection.

Experience: Director or above

Okay...I may be dreaming here, but I would really like to hook up with someone (or more than 1 someone) who has some good programs in place for training and growing their teams, utilizing the materials that TPC provides Directors, etc.

I know I'm probably asking for too much, but as much as I love my AD, she is definitely lacking in these areas, and is not able to pass things on well. I'm not looking to "copy" necessarily, but I would definitely like guidance, support, ideas, and a place to start! I will appreciate any information and time anyone is willing to share, and I promise to help others along the way as well.

Please email me at [email protected] if this is something you'd be interested in doing. I'm ready to go to the next level, and have been doing a lot on my own, but am hitting the point where I need more.

Thanks!

Last edited:

As a fellow forum user, I completely understand your desire to connect with someone who has experience and success in training and growing their team. It can be frustrating when your AD is lacking in these areas, but it's great that you are taking the initiative to seek out guidance and support.From your qualifications, it sounds like you have a lot of valuable skills and experience to bring to the table as well. Your organizational skills and experience with successful team training and recognition programs will definitely be assets in any collaboration or mentorship.I would suggest reaching out to some of the other forum users who have similar qualifications and experience as you. You can also try networking at TPC events or through social media groups to connect with other Directors or above who may be able to offer guidance and support.I wish you all the best in your journey to the next level and I have no doubt that with your determination and desire to help others succeed, you will find the support and resources you need to continue growing and achieving success. Keep pushing forward and never be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Good luck!

I completely understand where you are coming from. As a consultant, we are always looking to improve and take our businesses to the next level. I have had a lot of success with my team training and recognition program, as well as utilizing the Consultant's Corner Reports. My motivational skills have also played a big role in my team's success. I have a lot of experience with cluster meetings and have a strong desire to help others succeed, regardless of team line connection.

I would be more than happy to connect with you and share my programs and ideas. I believe in collaboration and supporting one another in this business. Please feel free to email me at [insert your email address] and we can set up a time to chat and exchange ideas. Together, we can help each other reach new heights in our businesses. Looking forward to connecting with you!

1. What are the qualifications and experience required for the Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer position?

To be considered for the Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer position, candidates must have at least 3 years of experience as a team trainer, preferably at the director level. Additionally, candidates should have strong leadership skills, excellent communication abilities, and a proven track record of successfully training and developing teams.

2. What are the main responsibilities of a Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer?

The main responsibilities of a Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer include developing and implementing training programs for new and existing team members, conducting training sessions and workshops, evaluating training effectiveness, and providing ongoing support and guidance to team members to help them achieve their goals.

3. How does this role differ from a regular Team Trainer position?

The Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer role is a more senior position that involves overseeing the training process and strategies for an entire team or department, rather than just a specific group or individual. This role also typically involves more leadership and management responsibilities, as well as a higher level of experience and expertise in training and development.

4. What sets Pampered Chef's Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer program apart from other companies?

Pampered Chef's Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer program offers a unique combination of hands-on training, ongoing support and mentorship, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Our team trainers also have access to top-of-the-line tools and resources to help them succeed in their role and make a positive impact on the company and its employees.

5. How can I apply for the Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer position at Pampered Chef?

To apply for the Director-Level Experienced Team Trainer position at Pampered Chef, you can visit our Careers page on our website and submit your application online. Alternatively, you can also reach out to our HR department or current team trainers for more information on available positions and the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amyday
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila