• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Introducing the New "Active Club"

In summary, Darcy has started a new club with her team where members can earn different levels of Cluster Bucks depending on what they do. Every member of the cluster will want to be a part of the club, and Darcy will give out Cluster Bucks as rewards at team meetings.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
:money: So I've started something new with my team that we've been doing for a month now. I wanted to work all the kinks out of the program before I shared it with you all and I think that I have... so...

I'm excited to announce the new "ACTIVE CLUB" that we're doing. The Active Club is a club that all levels of consultants can be a part of, whether they are part-time, full-time, hobbiest, etc. Every member of my cluster will want to be a member of the Club, and I'll tell you why later. Basically, the club has different levels. Depending on what level a consultant earns, they will earn a certain number of "Cluster Bucks". Cluster Bucks are special $'s that my Director team is giving to our team members to use for various incentives that we will offer them. For example, we might hold a special pizza party one night that will cost them $3 Cluster Bucks to attend. Maybe we'll have a silent auction for some great discontined products at a team meeting and they can use the Cluster Bucks they earned for bidding, and on and on. They never know what the incentive is going to be, but they know it will be good and well worth the effort to earn the Cluster Bucks by being a member of this club!!! That's the most important part, everyone wants to be a member and EVERYONE can!

I'm attaching several flyers so you all can see what I've come up with. I introduced this club to my team last month at our team meeting and it was really well received. At this month's team meeting I awarded them all with the Cluster Bucks they have earned. I made a fun tracking board and everyone got to place their name on a sticky next to the level they earned as a great visual. There are three Directors in our group doing this with me so we all had our own boards and it was really neat to see the visual. I took pictures so I'll attach that for you as well. I also created an easy to follow tracking chart that I will fill in every month when I'm doing my recognition ribbons for our team meetings. I also created the Cluster Bucks and have attached that as well for you.

I'm really excited about this new club and I'm anxious to hear what you all think of it too! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have :) It's a lot of info all at once, but once you get it, it really does make a lot of sense!

<3 Darcy

Attachments

• Team Active Club Membership Info.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Team Active Club Membership Info.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 255
  • Cluster Bucks.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Cluster Bucks.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 233
Here's the Tracking Charts...

Attachments

• April 09 Active Club Chart.doc
    48 KB · Views: 212
  • April 09 Active Club Chart.doc
    48 KB · Views: 222
  • 2009 Quarter 1 Subtotals.doc
    39 KB · Views: 219
  • 2009 Quarter 1 Subtotals.doc
    39 KB · Views: 239
Ok, so I couldn't get the pictures of the boards and the pic of my team as they had their first recognition with the program to upload here, I'm sorry about that. But I have them in email form that I could send to you all if you want to email me at [email protected]. Then I could just hit reply and send them to you. They are really neat and I'm so excited about them! Hope you like them :)

Thanks Darcy!!! I love the idea of the Active Club!!! :) My Director and I were just brainstorming something along these lines!!! Thanks again so much for sharing!!!

LOVE this!

We have been doing Strive for 25 where if the cluster hits 25 show I give away a $25 gift card. But you could add a lot of things to this "club" like attend a meeting get a buck etc. Thanks for sharing

What is the Active Club?

The Active Club is a new membership program from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive perks and benefits for our active and loyal customers.

How much does it cost to join the Active Club?

The Active Club has a yearly membership fee of $39.99. However, we are currently offering a limited time promotion of $29.99 for the first year.

What are the benefits of being an Active Club member?

As an Active Club member, you will receive free shipping on all orders over $75, exclusive discounts and offers, early access to new products, and a free gift on your birthday.

How do I sign up for the Active Club?

You can sign up for the Active Club by visiting our website and clicking on the "Join Now" button. You will be prompted to create an account and complete the membership payment.

Can I cancel my Active Club membership?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting our customer service team. Please note that membership fees are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • loreo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Kelly8