• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant News - Summer Bingo!

In summary, "Consultant News - Summer Bingo!" is an annual event held by a consulting firm to celebrate summer and provide updates to consultants. This year's event will take place on July 15th at the company's headquarters in downtown New York City. All current, past, and potential consultants are invited to attend and can expect a fun event filled with bingo games, prizes, and updates on the company's projects. To RSVP, attendees can fill out a form included in the event invitation email or contact the HR department directly.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Has anyone else read the June CN on line yet?

WOW! So much incredible stuff for this summer - I'm so excited!

I LOVE the Summer Bingo! I have the Director's Spring Products coming now, so I think I am going to challenge my team with a Bingo Contest! Everyone will get a Print-out of the Bingo Card, and for every BINGO they get, they'll get a pick from the Spring Products! The double bonus is that if they do this challenge, they'll also be working on a balanced business and success for themselves!

I really need to "restart" my business and will use the Bingo to help me do that :)

Yes, I just finished reading the June CN online and I agree, there are so many exciting things coming this summer! The Summer Bingo is definitely a fun and creative idea to get your team motivated and engaged. I love how it incorporates both the new products and also encourages a balanced business approach. I might have to steal this idea for my own team! Thanks for sharing!

What is "Consultant News - Summer Bingo!"?

"Consultant News - Summer Bingo!" is an annual event held by our consulting firm to celebrate the summer season and provide updates and news to our consultants.

When and where will "Consultant News - Summer Bingo!" take place?

This year's "Consultant News - Summer Bingo!" will take place on July 15th at our headquarters in downtown New York City.

Who is invited to attend "Consultant News - Summer Bingo!"?

All current consultants, as well as past consultants and potential new hires, are invited to attend "Consultant News - Summer Bingo!".

What can attendees expect at "Consultant News - Summer Bingo!"?

Attendees can expect a fun and engaging event filled with bingo games, prizes, and updates on the company's latest projects and achievements.

How can I RSVP for "Consultant News - Summer Bingo!"?

To RSVP for "Consultant News - Summer Bingo!", simply fill out the form included in the event invitation email and submit it by the specified deadline. Alternatively, you can also RSVP by contacting our HR department directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
Replies