• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone on Cs Going to the May 6Th Training in Middleton?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a potential event that some people may attend. One person is unsure if they can make it due to childcare issues and is feeling a little left out. Another person with MS mentions that they will be attending with their husband and would like to meet the others. The conversation ends with someone saying they will be driving early on Tuesday and expressing gratitude for meeting someone named Michelle.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Anyone? :confused:

I'm not sure yet. I woudl be going with my sister and we have not worked out sitters for our kids yet. Why?

Because I am! :)Everyone else is talking about theirs and excited and I was feeling a little left out... ;) (Not really, I can keep myself company, but figuratively...)

I've thought about it, but I'm so busy lately, I just don't know. I'm only 2 hours away so it's doable. However, with my daughter in school, I don't see it being possible. No one there to pick her up!

Ohhhh. For some reason, when I read it I was thinking that you couldn't make it and were looking for the info from it or something. It's all about the tone in your (my) head. I read it again in a upbeat voice - in my head or my husband would have thought I was crazy - and heard what you were really asking.

I'll let you know if I do end up going.

Bump to check again! :)

Sorry - wish I was going, but am not. Have fun!

Hi I Will Be Attending Middleton. Spending Monday Night There With My Hubby. I Am Pretty Easy To Find I Have M.s. So I Use A Scooter For Distance. Would Love To Meet You. ~michelle

MWCOOKIN said:
Hi I Will Be Attending Middleton. Spending Monday Night There With My Hubby. I Am Pretty Easy To Find I Have M.s. So I Use A Scooter For Distance. Would Love To Meet You. ~michelle

I'll try to look for you Michelle - have a safe trip!

I'll be driving EARLY Tuesday!

janetupnorth said:
I'll try to look for you Michelle - have a safe trip!

I'll be driving EARLY Tuesday!

Michelle - just wanted to say that I'm glad I got a chance to meet you. :)

Related to Is Anyone on Cs Going to the May 6Th Training in Middleton?

1. What is the May 6th training in Middleton for?

The May 6th training in Middleton is a training event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn new product information, business strategies, and network with other consultants.

2. Is the training only for consultants or can anyone attend?

The training is specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants, but non-consultants may be able to attend with permission from a consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef directly.

3. Will there be any special guests or speakers at the training?

Yes, there will be special guests and speakers at the training, including top-performing consultants and members of the Pampered Chef corporate team.

4. How do I register for the May 6th training in Middleton?

You can register for the training through your consultant's website or by contacting Pampered Chef directly. Registration typically opens a few months before the event.

5. What should I bring with me to the training?

You should bring a notebook, pen, and any necessary business materials (such as order forms or catalogs). It is also recommended to bring a water bottle and snacks, as well as comfortable clothing and shoes for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Nanisu