• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help--Last Minute Training to Do

In summary, the speaker discusses the need for a last minute replacement for a training session due to the flu. They suggest doing a Director Pile-On, which involves using props such as fake paychecks and an empty box to symbolize the benefits of promoting to a higher title. They also mention the option of adding in the New Consultant Rewards promotion.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I am part of a larger group of directors that does a monthly training in addition to our individual meetings, and tomorrow night I had something set up where a professional computer instructor was going to come in and do a hands on P3 training with all the extra bells and whistles. SHE HAS THE FLU! so now I have to come up with an hour training on something else for about 30+ consultants. I was thinking a new product gtame of some kind, or something--something they might not do at a normal cluster meeting. Help!!! Any ideas?

Have you done a Director Pile-On? We did one in early Feb when I was up in Misawa with my SD. She picked one of the newer girls to come to the front of the room & started showing how she could go from C to D & the various pay schedules that would come with that. I had her "recruit" (another consultant in the audience) come & stand behind her, when it was all said & done she had 6 of them standing behind her.

If you do it, remember the recruiting bonus, the SC, TL & D overrides (including the activity bonus) and, if they are a new consultant, you can even add the New Consultant Rewards into it too. Use an empty box to symbolize all the new products that they earned for promoting or if you have 1 of each yourself take it & hand the bundle of new stuff to them for the example.

If you have their lap full of new products, their hands full of made up Pampered Chef Dollars & make-believe pay checks AND their team standing behind them, it will make a pretty big impact to the team!

;)

How did you specifically do the actual pile on..with products, fake money...any props to make it really come to life?

Yolanda made fake paychecks (on the back, she wrote the consultant pay & then the overrides for the title so she could read "she would have made $____ but since she's a [insert title here] then she made $____) and would hand her the check. She didn't do New Consutlant Rewards at all, but you could definitely add those in if you were wanting to push the "promote in your first 90 days" promo that just came out! ;)

She just used an empty box to represent the director's package of new products.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your computer instructor has the flu. That can definitely throw a wrench in your plans. But don't worry, I'm here to help you come up with a last-minute training that will be just as valuable for your consultants.One idea could be to do a hands-on cooking demonstration using one of our newest products. This will not only give your consultants a chance to try out the product themselves, but it will also give them practical tips and tricks for using it in their own cooking. You could even turn it into a friendly competition and have teams create different dishes using the product.Another idea could be to focus on sales and marketing techniques. This is something that is essential for all consultants, and it's always good to have a refresher. You could have a brainstorming session where everyone shares their best tips for selling and promoting our products, and then have a discussion on how to apply those techniques in different situations.Lastly, you could do a team-building activity or game. This will not only be fun for your consultants, but it will also help strengthen their relationships and teamwork skills. You could do a scavenger hunt, a trivia game about our products, or even a blind taste test challenge.I hope these ideas help and that your training goes smoothly tomorrow night. Remember, even though it's last minute, your consultants will appreciate any effort you put into the training. Good luck!

1. What type of training do I need to complete at the last minute?

The training you need to complete at the last minute will depend on your specific role and responsibilities within Pampered Chef. It could include product knowledge, sales techniques, or company policies and procedures.

2. Where can I find the training materials for last minute training?

You can find all necessary training materials on our company's online training platform. Simply log in with your employee credentials and navigate to the appropriate training modules.

3. How long will it take to complete last minute training?

The duration of last minute training will vary depending on the specific training modules you need to complete. However, we recommend setting aside at least 1-2 hours to ensure you have enough time to thoroughly review the materials.

4. Is there a deadline for completing last minute training?

Yes, all last minute training must be completed by the specified deadline. This is to ensure that all employees are up to date with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform their roles effectively.

5. Can I receive assistance or support while completing last minute training?

Yes, our training team is available to provide support and assistance during the last minute training process. You can reach out to them via email or through the training platform for any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl