• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Marna Ross's Training Document for New Consultants?

In summary, Iso Marna Ross Training Doc is a comprehensive training program created by top-performing Pampered Chef consultant Iso Marna Ross. It covers a variety of topics including goal-setting, time management, customer service, sales techniques, and utilizing social media for business growth. The program is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants and can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website or through live training sessions and physical materials.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hi... I know Marna sent out a document used for training new consultants. Can anyone find it?

If she did, I didn't get it. But what was it about?? I took her workshop at NC and loved it. You could check her website /marnaross and see if its there, if not email her. :)

It was an email sent out.

1. What is Iso Marna Ross Training Doc?

Iso Marna Ross Training Doc is a comprehensive training program designed specifically for independent consultants of Pampered Chef. It provides resources and guidance on how to successfully run your business and increase sales.

2. Who is Iso Marna Ross?

Iso Marna Ross is a top-performing Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved great success in the business. She has developed her own training program to share her knowledge and strategies with other consultants.

3. What does the training program cover?

The Iso Marna Ross Training Doc covers a wide range of topics, including goal-setting, time management, customer service, and sales techniques. It also includes tips on utilizing social media and other online platforms to grow your business.

4. Is the training program only for new consultants?

No, the Iso Marna Ross Training Doc is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable insights and tips for all levels of consultants to improve their business and reach their goals.

5. How can I access the training program?

The Iso Marna Ross Training Doc is available online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also attend live training sessions or watch recordings of past sessions. Additionally, the training materials can be purchased in physical form for offline use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • AJPratt