• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Training Ideas for Tomorrow Morning

feel refreshed and recharged when you come back to work;have new ideas for things you can work on when you come back;be more productive because you've taken some time off;have increased respect and appreciation for your role in both your personal and professional life.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am such a procrastinator..and I hate it..but yet I continue to do it..LOL

I have a meeting tomorrow morning and I am in charge of 2 of the training topics..and I have done nothing for them yet.

I need to do one regarding Office..basic ways to make life easier in your office.

The other one is a business topic..things to better your business.

Another girl is doing a training topic on products..so I don't need to do anything like that.

Does anyone have any ideas?

You can check out the thread I started about the best "non-PC" investment made. There are a lot of great ideas there for bettering your business.

wadesgirl said:
You can check out the thread I started about the best "non-PC" investment made. There are a lot of great ideas there for bettering your business.

That is a great idea..

I was also thinking about talking about the 1/2 off the whole catalog thing..especially with next month being SAT.

Here's something I found about home offices. It's geared toward parents, but most of it is appropriate no matter what your situation.

** Article: The Top 10 Tips for Moms & Dads who have Home Based
Businesses – By Jan Gordon **
---------------------------------------------------

Men and women who run businesses from their homes and who are also parents face particular challenges in juggling work and family. Work/family balance issues are experienced on a moment-to-moment basis, often rather intensely – the dishes need to get done, your children need your loving attention and so too does your business need nurturing. How do you do it all? How do you have a successful business, a healthy and fulfilling home/family life AND stay sane?

1. Know your priorities and be realistic about them.

It's difficult to be everything to everyone. Know your priorities and stay clear about them. This will help you to say no to the less important things.

2. Know what motivates you and be clear on your goals.

It's easy to get sidetracked, especially when the line between home and work is so fine (i.e. when you're staring at a dirty kitchen and have 50 calls to make). Understanding what motivates you will help you stay on track for those times when you get de-railed, discouraged or overwhelmed.

3. Maintain a separate space for your work.

It's easy to get overwhelmed if your home life crowds into your work area. It's important to have a separate space that allows you to concentrate and focus. Make the space perfect so you're both efficient and comfortable.

4. Maintain boundaries with your time.

Even if you have young children at home (doubling the difficulty of your working from home!), it's important to maintain boundaries. Work within your family structure, then create hours that can be 100% focused on your business – uninterrupted. Communicate your schedule to others, and set limits as necessary.

5. Organize yourself as completely as possible.

The challenges of working from home are quadrupled if you've not set up a structure that supports you. For many of us, structure was provided by our employers – it's now up to us to create our own structures. Experiment until you create the perfect structure that brings out your best.

6. Create a network that supports you.

Invest in your business by hiring people who can support you, both ongoing and/or on a temporary, as-needed basis. Create supports and a structure that are bigger than you need now, so your growth is unquestionable and effortless.

7. Know exactly what it is you need to accomplish.

Know what your work priorities are for the day, and have both a big picture view of what it is you're creating, while also knowing exactly what it is you need to accomplish on a daily or weekly basis. Keep your eye on both.

8. Connect with others who are juggling the same demands as you.

Even if you speak or get together just once a month, it'll help you to know that others are similarly and successfully juggling the demands of home, family and business. Be role models for each other and share tips that work. Support from someone who has "been there, done that" is invaluable.

9. Take time for yourself and for your partner.

All the success in the world is meaningless if you lose touch with what's most important. Yes, your children and your business require large chunks of your time and energy, but it's also important to nourish the relationships that sustain us. You'll be quickly drained if you don't do this. Take time for yourself and don't neglect your relationships.

10. Schedule time off for yourself.

As harried as you might be, it's important to take time off. Take time off from your role of parent, business owner, entrepreneur and spouse/household manager. See a movie, go to the beach, do pottery, take tai chi or do weight training. Develop yourself in ways that are unrelated to your roles in life. You'll be more powerful and effective as a result of taking this time for yourself.

About the Author:
This piece was originally submitted by Jan Gordon, LCSW, Executive, Career & Personal Coach, who can be reached at [email protected], or visited on the web at www.qualitycoaching.com. Jan Gordon, wants you to know: I coach individuals and teams who are dedicated to enhancing their perförmance, profitability & sense of fulfillment. I pay particular attention to life/work balance issues. Call me at (954) 917-3884 or toll frëe US & Canada (888) 867-1341.

I LOVE THIS SITE!!

I was stressing..I don't know why..since I have all of you to help me..LOL.

Wadesgirl..you gave me a great idea..before I give everyone the handout..I am going to have them answer the question on a notecard..then I will give them a handout..that consists of some of the things mentioned on your thread..and Rae I am probably going to use this list..most of the people in my cluster are parents..so this is wonderful.

But if anyone else has an idea please post it. I want to have everything ready by the time I leave work at 4 today so that all I have to do tonight is print everything.

1. What types of training ideas do you recommend for tomorrow morning?

We recommend hands-on cooking demonstrations and interactive workshops that focus on specific kitchen skills or new product introductions. These types of training are engaging and effective for learning new techniques and products.

2. How can I make the training fun and engaging?

Incorporate team-building activities and games into the training to make it more interactive and enjoyable. You can also offer incentives or rewards for participation and successful completion of the training.

3. Do you have any training ideas that can be done virtually?

Yes, we offer virtual training sessions that can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. These sessions include live demonstrations and Q&A sessions with our experienced Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Can I request a specific topic or skill to be covered in the training?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained in a variety of kitchen skills and products. Let us know what you would like to focus on and we will tailor the training to meet your needs.

5. How long should the training last?

The length of the training can vary depending on the topic and the number of participants. Typically, our training sessions last between 1-2 hours, but we can adjust the length to fit your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Nanisu