• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails

In summary, Directors do not utilize this feature and it is not very user-friendly. However, if they did, it would be a good way to communicate with their team and keep everyone updated.
nikked
Gold Member
I posted a similar earlier directed at Directors about Cluster Websites and Emails, but wanted some additional input from everyone on it too.

Does your Director utilize this feature? Do you access her website? What do you like/dislike about it. Are you planning on utilizing it when you promote?

Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!

When we had a director, she did not utilize that service so I have no idea what it looks like or anything. Sorry! If I knew a little more about it, I would like to implement it when I promote!;)

Someone told me they weren't user friendly... but I think it would be great to have a central place for your team to check info. IF I were a director, I would at least give it a try.

My director doesn't utilize it. She just emails us the info she wants us to have. WHICH I LOVE! That way I can keep her emails that have info I might need to reference later!

Although, I will most likely give it a shot once I promote!

I'm not a Director (but I play one on TV - ha ha). But I actually am the one my Director put in charge of maintaining her Cluster Web site. I try to put up the upcoming meeting dates and locations. When we were doing monthly cluster meetings, I would put up recognition (top 3 each in sales, highest show and recruiting, and top show average). I put together a second page that has the names and contact info for everyone in the cluster - people who go inactive are kept on that list until the end of the year.

I don't know that anyone in the cluster even looks at it.

But the way HO has it set up is not very user-friendly for getting it up and maintaining it. Our PWS is MUCH easier.

I never even knew directors could have a cluster website. Is that what the link on CC is about? I thought it was to their PWS! My director sends us Monday Motivation emails, which are great! She puts news, specials & does recognition in there too.

chefann said:
But the way HO has it set up is not very user-friendly for getting it up and maintaining it. Our PWS is MUCH easier.

That is scary. I may offer to do the cluster website for my director (she promoted this week)

Tasha, you'll have to use her consultant number and pw to log on to Consultant's Corner to update it. As long as she doesn't have a problem with that, you should be OK. You're a bright lady. :)

But it is a little confusing.

chefann said:
Tasha, you'll have to use her consultant number and pw to log on to Consultant's Corner to update it. As long as she doesn't have a problem with that, you should be OK. You're a bright lady. :)

But it is a little confusing.

I'm currently training my Director on computer stuff. Last week we did basics like updating her PWS, how to see everyone's anniversary dates in IPT so she can congratulate us, and setting up an email "group" for her down line. I still need to find my notes & finish typing them up to send to her. I try to do step-by-step instructions anytime I train anyone so that when they have questions we have a good base for them. I then update those each time I get a call with "help me" until they are as perfect as can be.

Thanks for the compliment.

My director doesn't use it. We have a group on yahoo but that doesn't get much use either.

Ann

I never knew such a thing existed. But, if my director used such a thing like the website, I would view it all the time.

Love my director, but not sure if I will attend any more meetings.

I have looked at it but have never had the "time" to sit down and learn it. I just use my PWS to communicate with my team - actually I use phone, in person meetings and email more but the meetings are on the website...

Related to forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails

What is "forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails"?

"forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails" is a platform created by Pampered Chef to provide resources, tools, and support for our consultants to grow their business and connect with their customers.

How do I access the "forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails"?

You can access "forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "forEveryone" tab. From there, you can navigate to the cluster website and email resources.

What can I find on the "forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails"?

The "forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails" offers a variety of resources, including training materials, marketing materials, and templates for emails and social media posts. You can also find information about upcoming events and promotions.

Can I customize the emails and website on "forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails"?

Yes, you can customize the emails and website on "forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails" to fit your personal brand and business. You can add your own logo, contact information, and personalize the content to best represent your business.

Is there a cost for using "forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails"?

No, there is no additional cost for using "forEveryone: Cluster Website & Emails". It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support our consultants in growing their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Kelly8