• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Can Consultants Be Active Without Being Rude?

In summary, Janice is having a team meeting tomorrow night, and someone from her 2nd generation cluster is coming. If she submits ONE party, her director will be paid as a director. The 1st gen and Janice are ok because 1st gen is in a grace period. The 1st gen cluster is an AD cluster. If she was not in a grace period, she would not even be paid as a director.
(((hugs))) Linda!

pamperedlinda said:
I finally talked to her....she did submit, but didn't finish it.....argh!!!! Oh well, nothing I can do about it now (except bitch to/with y'all...). At least I know she's good for August. I am going to work much harder on getting everyone to submit BEFORE the last hours of the month.

I had the same thing happen last month, Linda - so I know the frustration. One of my SC had a show on JUNE 3, and I talked to her about making sure it was submitted, and my D talked to her about making sure it was submitted...she told both of us that there wouldn't be any problems with submitting it on time. Um, yeah - she submitted it July 1st. :grumpy: THEN, she asked me if her not submitting it by the 30th had any affect on my status. :bugeye::eek::bugeye: We could not have been any clearer with her than what we were - and she still didn't listen. BUT at least she was good for this month. :rolleyes:

baychef said:
Ok...organizational sales are at $10,110 and I know I do not have $2000 to submit...http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/dogpoundbrenda/SMILIES/bezorgd.gif
Other than that I am GREEN
:pray:

WE MADE IT!!! $13,927!! Luckily, my 1st gen. D is in her grace period. She will be paid as a TL (and has an AD title). With her being in her grace period, it means I was paid as and AD. I was green by midnight last night.

I do not look forward to after this month, however. I expect that the fall will be fine. It is from December on that I worry.:pray:

<h2>1. What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "How Can Consultants Be Active Without Being Rude? </h2><p>1. Why is being active important for consultants in Pampered Chef? 2. How can we be active without coming across as pushy or rude? 3. What are some ways to stay active without being too aggressive? 4. How does our level of activity affect those above us in the organization? 5. Can you provide any tips or advice on being active without being rude?</p><h2>2. Is there a polite way to show consultants how their being active can affect those above them without being rude?</h2><p>Yes, there are ways to communicate the importance of being active without being rude. You can focus on the positive impact it can have on their own success and the success of those above them, rather than making it seem like a negative consequence.</p><h2>3. How can I effectively communicate the impact of being active on others without sounding selfish or self-serving?</h2><p>Instead of focusing solely on how it benefits your own income or success, try to frame it as a win-win situation for everyone involved. Emphasize how being active can help the entire team or organization grow and achieve success together.</p><h2>4. Can you give an example of how being active can affect others in the organization?</h2><p>Being active can have a ripple effect on the entire organization. When one consultant is active, it can inspire and motivate others to also be active. This can lead to a more successful and thriving team, which can ultimately benefit everyone involved, including those in higher positions.</p><h2>5. How can I balance being active without being too aggressive or pushy?</h2><p>The key is to find a balance and approach that works for you and your team. Some ways to stay active without being too aggressive include setting realistic goals, offering support and assistance to others, and focusing on building genuine relationships with customers and team members rather than just making sales.</p>

1. What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "How Can Consultants Be Active Without Being Rude?

1. Why is being active important for consultants in Pampered Chef? 2. How can we be active without coming across as pushy or rude? 3. What are some ways to stay active without being too aggressive? 4. How does our level of activity affect those above us in the organization? 5. Can you provide any tips or advice on being active without being rude?

2. Is there a polite way to show consultants how their being active can affect those above them without being rude?

Yes, there are ways to communicate the importance of being active without being rude. You can focus on the positive impact it can have on their own success and the success of those above them, rather than making it seem like a negative consequence.

3. How can I effectively communicate the impact of being active on others without sounding selfish or self-serving?

Instead of focusing solely on how it benefits your own income or success, try to frame it as a win-win situation for everyone involved. Emphasize how being active can help the entire team or organization grow and achieve success together.

4. Can you give an example of how being active can affect others in the organization?

Being active can have a ripple effect on the entire organization. When one consultant is active, it can inspire and motivate others to also be active. This can lead to a more successful and thriving team, which can ultimately benefit everyone involved, including those in higher positions.

5. How can I balance being active without being too aggressive or pushy?

The key is to find a balance and approach that works for you and your team. Some ways to stay active without being too aggressive include setting realistic goals, offering support and assistance to others, and focusing on building genuine relationships with customers and team members rather than just making sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • Sheila