• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Navigating the Struggles of Direct Sales: A Personal Reflection

I don't think it would be fair to the 3rd generation if I was to quit because 2 of the directors aren't meeting expectations. If I am not meeting expectations, I take corrective action and make sure the 3rd generation is being taught properly.
baychef
Silver Member
I have to vent...the LAST month I thought we would be dealing with this but no I over estimated AGAIN.

My personal:
Out of my 17, 12 are active (number 13 was supposed to submit last night...my 2nd SC that would at least make pay D) I have met ALL of my other requirements except for generation 1 qualifying.
Personal cluster sales: $13,721 Oganizational:$30,735

1st gen:
Out of 14...their leader has $4778 in sales. Only 2 others are active (1 just last night) All other qualifications have been met except for 4 lines active!!!!
1st gen sales: $4962

2nd gen:
Turned green before the 15th.
2nd gen sales: $12,052

My 1st gen doesn't want help. I have been in touch with her several times during the month taking the temp of the team, asking her about everyone. She has 2 on her team of 14 that we knew were not going to put in sales. She was sure about 3 but not sure about the 4th active line.

Right now I am trying to reach out to her but I am so upset at her that I just can not even come up with anything civil to say. Every time I explain what we need...I hear "I know" which means talk to the hand because the head ain't listening. Anytime I put some thing out to everyone and if I have the least bit incorrect...she corrects me, so she knows her stuff. There are times I want to let her go all on her own to fall on her face, but then she will make sure she begs and pleads everyone on the third month to keep her title. She has told me that the title means more to her than the money. I was able to interject what challenges I am facing through next May financially and what difference it makes in both of our commission checks.

Sorry, I have to let it out. I am tracking where my pay will fall being a TL, D and AD. There is a $755 difference between AD and TL. Trying to get to a D at least so there will only be a $350 difference. Trying to make extra money just to keep me going until the spring so I won't fall behind in bills. That just adds pressure, but I need to know what bills I can pay and pay ahead on for the leaner times ahead.

Again, sorry to barf this out but I need a soft place to land. My ED is tired of the emotional treadmill so I have not even peeped a word to her. She can see it all on her stats because she is my upline director.

Trying to stratigize for November but again, I am just so damn mad right now, I can't think straight. My focus is getting my personal schedule on good footing as I have 12 parties between Nov. 1st and Nov. 27th. Next is my personal team.

I will rise out of this stronger, I am determined.

I feel your pain Ann. Sorry. I keep focusing on trying to help other promote and making your personal sales and personal cluster as strong as possible.

{{{HUGS}}} Ann!!!!Don't think about November when you're upset. It will just frustrate you more. Do it in a day or two... ;)When I was working with my personal coach, one of the things that she said to me that smacked me RIGHT between the eyes was that I have to allow my consultants to have failures. I sometimes feel like a parent that can see that their kid is going to fall down and hurt themselves and I do whatever I can to make sure it doesn't happen. I end up micromanaging (BAD) and managing their businesses more than they are (WORSE)! It's hard to do but I've taken a step back and allow them to fall down. It's not easy and sometimes they don't learn from it the first few times. Hopefully they eventually learn!We are all adults and independent business owners... even though it does effect us (title, financially, etc) there is only so much we can do... I guess I'm not helping here much... You've achieved so much and you really are doing awesome!!! Wish I could come over and hug you in person!!! :candyheart:

(((hugs))) sweetie! I'm sorry that you are under so much stress over your team. Hopefully you can get some fresh blood soon and have your security. Think wide and deep. If you can get a 2nd director, you'll have a cushion on your paycheck. If #2 is a consistant performer you'll have much less anxiety and not be stressing so much each month. ;)

2 does not always make it any easier Sheila. I have 2 1st gen and 1 2nd gen. My 2nd gen is performing but my 2 1st gen are not. So, I am in a position of having 2 that are not performing. Talk about double the frustration! So, I am choosing to focus on building new people who are interested in working at the level needed to maintain their own directorship and continuing to build my personal cluster. I have 36 lines and 14 SC lines, someone will want this business and need this business enough to do what I am doing. Successful people do the things that unsuccessful people do not or will not.

I feel your pain....and I don't like it either :(

Thanks everyone!! I needed hugs and kisses more than anything LOL and you guys always come through.:love0010:

I am getting stronger with this and my mood is one of building my next director so I do not have to depend on this one.:mad:

We did see each other tonight but it was at her Mom's house and I felt that was a safe place to see her!!! She said that she is tired of trying to call people only to have them not pick up the phone and return her call. And she said at her meeting on Tuesday, she was going to go over the importance of being active, etc. so she did no see me having to do that for her. Other than that she feels she has done all she can do.:bugeye:

So, I am determined that even if I have to put shows in for 2 of my SC, I will!! And I did this yesterday and today because. My one SC that was going to put in a party ended up in the ER all day and her eyes are swollen almost completely shut. She tried to put in the party but a credit card decline so she could not get it to go through.

The other SC is pregnant for #5 and has been a very good consultant for years. There is too much to lose with sales and overrides in Oct. & Nov. so I will do what I can to help maintain what commission I can.

So my 1st gen will get paid as a TL for October and if the same great things happen for November and I know they will for December...then she can start the year as a TL...I am getting so I REALLY don't care instead of saying I don't care. I will do anything I can to at least retain Director so I can bounce back to AD the month after.

In the meantime, I will be working on personal team recruiting and helping them build their show schedule. I do not like submitting these parties, but I look at it as investing in commission.

My 1st gen director revealed that she thought HER director rolled up under me for commissions if she did not make AD for the month. So fun to tell her that no, if she loses...I lose.

I will help my 2nd generation because she works with her people and continues to build her team.

So at least I know I will get paid as a D for October. And I know what I have to do for November!

Feel very empowered and not defeated like I usually do. Your shoulders to lean on help SO MUCH. THANK YOU!!! :candyheart:

pcjenni said:
2 does not always make it any easier Sheila. I have 2 1st gen and 1 2nd gen. My 2nd gen is performing but my 2 1st gen are not. So, I am in a position of having 2 that are not performing. Talk about double the frustration! So, I am choosing to focus on building new people who are interested in working at the level needed to maintain their own directorship and continuing to build my personal cluster. I have 36 lines and 14 SC lines, someone will want this business and need this business enough to do what I am doing. Successful people do the things that unsuccessful people do not or will not.

Jenni you rock!! I am determined to keep looking for the new blood as well. Sometimes I feel like I do not know how to help them get bookings especially if I am struggling to get bookings but I am determined to keep on going and building. It will pay off eventually!

finley1991 said:
{{{HUGS}}} Ann!!!! Wish I could come over and hug you in person!!! :candyheart:

Come on...it's only a 7 or 8 hour drive!!!! Thanks sooooo much Colleen. Who did you personal coach with, someone from HO or outside of PC?

Successful people do the things that unsuccessful people do not or will not. I LOVE that!!!

Anne,
I am sorry you are going thru all this, I have been there many times this year to keep my director title. Your hard work WILL pay off.

Ann,

So sorry to hear the struggle. Sounds like your 1st gen is disconnected and it bites that you are having to deal with the up and down whirlwind. Not being able to know where your finances will be is horrible and only adds to the pain. Sending you love and hugs and hoping something sparks with your 1st gen.

Why do you not qualify as AD if your 2nd gen is green? THAT is so not cool!

I am so confused with the AD and 1st gen, 2nd gen, etc. I really need to study the guidelines, but it isn't clicking when I read them.

Anyhow, maybe that 2nd gen will roll up to you sooner than later and then you won't have to worry as much. Definitely focus on your personal cluster so that you always get at least D when you're 1st gen is in her disconnected mode.

Wish I could help make it better. Sigh.

Laurie and to all that aspire to be an AD....as you promote people in your downline ALWAYS make sure that your personal cluster is strong and getting stronger. This is where I depended on 2 people who carried the cluster and then when they promoted, I was left with a team that was not as strong.

No, the 2nd gen. director does not roll up until 3 months of your 1st gen director has been paid as a TL. Then the 1st gen has 6 months to promote back to D to re-claim her downline. My 1st gen is capable of doing this but I can't take the roller coaster so my personal team has my undivided attention.

This morning I put out an incentive to my 3 people who are SC or TL's. If TWO are green by Nov. 25th those SC/TL' s will get $50 from me. Cheaper than submitting $300 in orders as I did this past month.

So all I need is 4 freaking people to do $150 in sales!

In the meantime...I will be working with the rest on recruiting. It is so hard to know what they are actually saying and doing. Guess the carrots have not been big enough!
Gotta run! Thanks a bunch!

pcjenni said:

Jeni, you put the nail on the head! I'm not an AD yet and am still struggling with those SC's (I have FIVE and still am paid as D only every 2-3 months). My one consultant who is working toward D is consistently green as an SC or TL but is having trouble keeping those recruits that work and recruit. I whined about my situation in Oct in the other thread so I won't go there.

Ann, you know I love you and feel your pain! You are a great leader and she'll either finally get it or be lucky and recruit people who do OR you'll get that OTHER leader who will be that consistant person who DOES get it! Shake it off! You're doing the right things.:cool:

I love this quote too: "Successful people do the things that unsuccessful people do not or will not". My whiners need to understand this. Why can't they get bookings? Because they don't ask for them! Why don't they have recruits? Because they don't offer! No matter how often we beat this into their heads they're gonna do what they're gonna do.

I am also looking for new blood and the last two recruits I had are both doing great! I have them looking at who would need our business too, etc. New blood! (so Halloweeny :p )

baychef said:
Who did you personal coach with, someone from HO or outside of PC?

I worked with Margaret Gasperson. I'm happy to give her info to anyone who wants it. She's a personal coach based in FL. I was the 2nd PC director to use her and by the time I felt I didn't need it any longer, she was coaching a handful of PC directors. It was great because she *gets* our business. I'm happy to pass her info along to anyone. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Ann- 1 million bazillion hugs. I have officially fallen back to Director and quite frankly, I am enjoying a less stressful existence.
Like Colleen I am focusing on my personal biz, my team is following my lead, and we have had a giganto growth spurt this month. I feel like they are more solid this month.
I also achieved Elite Seller status again this month. I am telling ya... THAT is something within my control ,as opposed to that one last downline sc. I am working with a couple of ladies who want to promote, but I am not stressing about it like I used to.
Life is actually good again. :)
Many hugs. I truly feel your pain.

baychef said:
... Then the 1st gen has 6 months to promote back to D to re-claim her downline. ...

??? I was under the impression that a Director has to be under a Director - so if someone promotes & their recruiter is not a Director, then the new director & her team move up the line to the 1st Director in the "family tree". The recruiter then has 6 months to make Director, or loose them permanently. But dropping from Director back down to a lower level shouldn't cause a recruiter to loose everyone on her team & I've not heard or read anything about a 6 month window to get people back. Is this from the old policy or did I miss something? I want to make sure I'm training my 2 (who will probably be hitting Director soon) correctly! ;)

Sheila-
Ok here's what happened with my team.
Pam was my 1st gen director. She was a solid d for about a year and became terribly ill. She still has spells where she is unable to function for days at a time.
Cherish was my 2nd gen director. Cherish was not that strong from the get-go so she fell back to TL after about 2 months.
Everyone is back in my personal cluster. All 12 people under Pam and Cherish are under Pam again.
IF Cherish had maintained d status, she and her group would have moved to my 1st generation. If Pam did not regain her d status after 6 months, then Cherish would have remained my 1st generation.
Pam did not lose them after 3 months as in the past.
Very confusing.

Will change the names to protect the guilty HA!!

Lori is my personal recruit and she recruited Nora. Last April, Nora promoted to Director. Lori was still a TL so Nora was considered my 1 st gen.

Lori had 3 months to promote and did so 24 hours before the deadline. Now Lori is my 1st generation and Nora has moved back under Lori and is my second generation. Lori also double promoted from TL to AD.

Nora has been hitting Director every month. Lori has been hitting TL all except one month (her third month which would have demoted her).

Nora remains under Lori unless Lori goes 3 consecutive months of making only TL. Only when Lori goes 3 consecutive months does Nora then roll back up under me.

Lori has 6 months to re-promote above TL to get Nora to roll back underneath her. If she does not do this, then Nora permanently is under me and no longer under Lori.

Trust me...my ED and I have been checking with HO every step of the way!!!:sick: The six months thingy can be found in the career plan FAQ area.

Confusing? YES...Frustrating? YES!:D:D

finley1991 said:
I worked with Margaret Gasperson. I'm happy to give her info to anyone who wants it. She's a personal coach based in FL. I was the 2nd PC director to use her and by the time I felt I didn't need it any longer, she was coaching a handful of PC directors. It was great because she *gets* our business. I'm happy to pass her info along to anyone. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Please PM me her information!!! Is she expensive?

And PS....if I had not put in the shows for my personal...it would have been good bye all over rides and I would have been paid as a TL. :grumpy::mad:
:DI was at least paid as a D.:D

baychef said:
And PS....if I had not put in the shows for my personal...it would have been good bye all over rides and I would have been paid as a TL. :grumpy::mad:
:DI was at least paid as a D.:D
I did that too so I know where you are coming from with the nail biting of do I or don't I submit under them :grumpy: But I saw it the same way as you do, I can't afford to loose $400-$600 in overrides because one person doesn't submit. This pays for my mortgage and our food and other important things. I will tell you that after floundering for a bit, also because of other personal issues. I re focused my personal business and it paid off!! I had 3 green sc for the first time!! ( you will get there!) and the one I helped, contacted me to see if I would help make a $22 order a show, :bugeye: But we were already green!

:cry:I have 3 SC/TL...one is active but not sure how consistent she can be. The other 2 will not return phone calls...a.k.a. I am not doing PC anymore.

On a good note...this was on a loop I am on:
Has anyone heard from their Exec. (or any Execs on this loop) that Marla
gave any indication at Exec. Retreat that they would be looking at the
Career Plan structure particularly at the Director Level. My Exec said that
Marla said "they made a mistake at the Director level" and indicated that they might be reworking it. Did anyone else hear this?

The response from another was:
I was talking to Jan Capinegro today and she said that they are working on some changes to it. She didn't specify what, but she was pretty clear that they know it isn't perfect and are doing something to get it closer to perfect.
:confused::confused::):)

baychef said:
:cry:I have 3 SC/TL...one is active but not sure how consistent she can be. The other 2 will not return phone calls...a.k.a. I am not doing PC anymore.

On a good note...this was on a loop I am on:
Has anyone heard from their Exec. (or any Execs on this loop) that Marla
gave any indication at Exec. Retreat that they would be looking at the
Career Plan structure particularly at the Director Level. My Exec said that
Marla said "they made a mistake at the Director level" and indicated that they might be reworking it. Did anyone else hear this?

The response from another was:
I was talking to Jan Capinegro today and she said that they are working on some changes to it. She didn't specify what, but she was pretty clear that they know it isn't perfect and are doing something to get it closer to perfect.
:confused::confused::):)

Oooh that would be great if they made some changes!! :)

Interesting.... the only rumor I heard, and this was a while ago, like last spring, was that they were going to make the 2 SC lines a requirement at every level. Currently, for AD, you don't need 2 SC lines, you just need a D and 4 active. They would change that to 1 D, 2 SC and 2 active lines. From what I understand, this is the structure in Canada. I think if they do it, it will help ADs not go right from AD to TL in payment...

Oh, I sure hope they make a change to help us directors (I now refer to my level as steerage).

One other thing I found out this month. If you are paid as TL in the same month a new consultant qualifies in 30 or 90 days you get the bonus at TL level no matter what your title says. ...so what benefit does the "title" give us???

...so frustrated that I'm considering not caring or trying and let what will be, be. [This issue is not the whole reason I feel this way]

baychef said:
Will change the names to protect the guilty HA!!

Lori is my personal recruit and she recruited Nora. Last April, Nora promoted to Director. Lori was still a TL so Nora was considered my 1 st gen.

Lori had 3 months to promote and did so 24 hours before the deadline. Now Lori is my 1st generation and Nora has moved back under Lori and is my second generation. Lori also double promoted from TL to AD.

Nora has been hitting Director every month. Lori has been hitting TL all except one month (her third month which would have demoted her).

Nora remains under Lori unless Lori goes 3 consecutive months of making only TL. Only when Lori goes 3 consecutive months does Nora then roll back up under me.

Lori has 6 months to re-promote above TL to get Nora to roll back underneath her. If she does not do this, then Nora permanently is under me and no longer under Lori.
Trust me...my ED and I have been checking with HO every step of the way!!!:sick: The six months thingy can be found in the career plan FAQ area.

Confusing? YES...Frustrating? YES!:D:D

Ah! We are talking about 2 different scenarios! LOL

You're saying if they were a Director, went 3 months paid as a lower level & then 3 more months without getting the title back = 6 months, right?

The scenario that I've been discussing with my AD is for someone who's not yet promoted to Director: they have 3 months (during which time the downline Director would move up to the 1st line Director) to promote & get them back or loose them permanently.

And it will be super interesting to see what they come up with as far as a new plan for titles! :D

My ED said that Marla said no such thing but they DID say that they are always looking at the Career Plan and that it probably isn't going to stay the same for the next 30 years. But nothing else was said.

My problem is that my "performers" promoted and other potential performers faded away at the same time so I am left with...what they would describe in sports as a rookie team. There is talent there but it is not developed enough yet...hence I pay the price.

Beth, I thanked you because of your honesty. Now that I have had the title of AD since April, I can only say that it is worth it only if your 1st gen is performing. My 2nd gen is producing and when she was temporarily my 1st gen, the pay was incredible. Now I feel like I am pushing a string every month. Between this and having the trips just out of reach, it wears my motivation down. Trips and money...the reasons I started and felt I was rewarded. Now, it is trying to motivate the unmotivated and "guess" if they are going to do what they say they are going to do....without the trips and the money. I won't quit, but I certainly am not enjoying my business as I once did and it is hard to stay "happy and upbeat" all of the time. Guess I need to practice my "fake it".

Ok enough crabbing!!...and Sheila, what you are speaking of is a "pass by" situation. And between April and June, that is what was about to happen with my team...but on May 31st almost at the stroke of midnight...my 1st gen. promoted. She has hit AD twice since them and I can't get my team together fast enough to get me even to D unless I spend money to submit parties to get my 2 SC!!! Sounds like the Career Plan will just get worse instead of better if the team you have left is not strong.

Ann, I'm hoping to keep a strong team even after these first 2 promote to D.

I have 10 personal recruits - 4 of them have downlines. The first 2 are about to promote, the other 2 want to promote to Director & are just starting to build their teams. Of the other 6 personal recruits, I have 2 who have expressed an interest in figuring out the whole "recruiting" thing so that they can start promoting. I'm hoping that as #1 & #2 promote to Director, that #5 & #6 will start recruiting so that I still have SC lines to fall back on "just in case"!!! I'm learning from reading here on the DSC board! My personal goal for AD is to always keep the "4 across & 2 down" theory active (even when Corporate doesn't require it) as a cushion. #1 & #2 are go-getters and each have what it takes to succeed. So I feel fairly confident that they will do this and will do well. But I'll feel more relaxed if I have that soft place to fall ... just in case! ;)

My last 4 are perfectly content with just doing this for them - which I support. I was in that same place when I started. But my priorities changed! Should they ever decide that they want more, I'll be happy to help them. But in the interim, I'm not putting any pressure on them to recruit. :D

Sheila, you will do great and we all learn from our postings! For me, writing it out helps me "sink it into my brain" as well!

Ann, I hate your situation! It stinks and I think your advice to keep your personal strong is smart. I just had 2 promote and I'll have to work with both to try and keep their team stable. As we all know, it takes work and getting used to maintaining that D status. The SC lines are the tricky part and we can only work so much and the rest is on them. Because the performers are no longer part of the personal, it is wise to invest in having a strong personal team just in case.

I loved seeing the difference in pay and am hoping that I can continue to meet the requirements.

I would hate to see having 2 SC lines being added to AD levels. I can understand why it's smart to have, but I wouldn't want it as a requirement. lol

Also, I think that the pass by situation gives the TL only 60 days from official promotion of their recruit.

Jolie_paradoxe said:
I loved seeing the difference in pay and am hoping that I can continue to meet the requirements.

I would hate to see having 2 SC lines being added to AD levels. I can understand why it's smart to have, but I wouldn't want it as a requirement. lol

Also, I think that the pass by situation gives the TL only 60 days from official promotion of their recruit.

Explaining the pay thing was important for me to share with others because my ED says that I am a unique situation which is good to know, however, it is not on the good side of unique!! If I can help others not get into the same situation, then it makes me feel better to help others.

I agree about your thoughts on the 2 SC at AD levels.

My 2nd generation director promoted as of April 1 (so by the end of March she had met director qualifications). Her recruiter (my 1st gen) had until May 31st to meet Director requirements, therefore her promotion date would be June 1st. So yes, it is 60 days for the promotion of their recruit.

What a great discussion. While I am still a Director and have not yet been paid as a TL, I have "bought" a couple of months. It is good to hear that there are other well seasoned directors or higher in the same boat. I feel very frustrated at times with my team, but I am glad I am not alone.

Thanks for all the posts.

cookingwithlove said:
What a great discussion. While I am still a Director and have not yet been paid as a TL, I have "bought" a couple of months. It is good to hear that there are other well seasoned directors or higher in the same boat. I feel very frustrated at times with my team, but I am glad I am not alone.

Thanks for all the posts.

It could be worse. My Tastefully S. consultant says they are not allowed to do this because they don't want to pay the extra commission. That would be so bad and I hope that is not a future change.:(

How would they know? I often have a catalog show or 2 at the end of the month and I give it to the consultant that I need to be green. Let's hope it doesn't get changed like Tastefully Simple, but I am sure they know we do it. Part of me would love for the stucture to change, but part of me doesn't. I like that you only need 1 director to promote to AD. But it always feels like 2 steps forward and 1 back every month and I am not getting anywhere.

I like the 1 director to promote...but that director needs to do her part. If she or he doesn't then is actually worse for your commission...even though you have met every other requirement.:(

I didn't know that submitting for your downline was such a big practice.

I haven't had to face the "paid as" a lower level yet, so I'm not sure what I would do actually sitting in front of the calculator & looking at the difference in the numbers. I'm sure it would be tempting to do what needs to be done for the downline to be active if it was financially advantageous to me, but I think my Police Dispatcher background would override that thought process. I've seen too many kids & adult in jail who never learned to pay the consequense for their actions. Most of them know that Mommy/Daddy will come bail them out if they mess up, so they don't have that filter in tact to stop themselves before they mess up. I think that theory would kick in and I wouldn't want to start the practice of bailing them out of inactivity for fear that they would be more lax about submitting with the thought that if they don't get a show, it's okay ... because their Director will still make sure they are active. Know what I mean? And how would you pick & choose (with a larger team) who to help out that month? Do the other inactive ones get their feelings hurt?

The others really don't know unless they discuss it and many of them don't know each other. I only put in a party if it is to my financial benefit. My bills are very tight right now so I am keeping close track of income. This past month it was an $800 difference in pay between TL and AD!!! So I took the hit and still came out ahead by submitting enough to get paid as a director. Certainly I would love to see these people perform, but they have active team members under them and because they are not active (and I think are on their way out of the biz), I would miss out on their SC. If my first gen director and her team followed through, I would not have had to submit any parties. But that is something that I knew was not going to happen.

(((hugs)))

baychef said:
The others really don't know unless they discuss it and many of them don't know each other. I only put in a party if it is to my financial benefit. My bills are very tight right now so I am keeping close track of income. This past month it was an $800 difference in pay between TL and AD!!! So I took the hit and still came out ahead by submitting enough to get paid as a director. Certainly I would love to see these people perform, but they have active team members under them and because they are not active (and I think are on their way out of the biz), I would miss out on their SC. If my first gen director and her team followed through, I would not have had to submit any parties. But that is something that I knew was not going to happen.

That is the part that stinks so badly. Then you can add into the equation the fact that not only might that affect you, but that ONE single person not submitting a measly 150 can also affect the person above you. I think that is the biggest flaw with the new career plan. The one last missing piece of the puzzle can cause the whole thing to collapse.
Super hugs Ann!

1. How many active team members do you currently have?

Out of my 17 team members, 12 are currently active. The 13th was supposed to submit last night, but unfortunately did not. This means that only 2 out of my 12 active members submitted sales last night, and my second Senior Consultant (SC) did not make the required sales to receive payment.

2. What are your current sales numbers for both personal and organizational clusters?

My personal sales for this month are at $13,721, while my organizational sales are at $30,735.

3. How many active members do you have in your first generation?

Out of 14 members in my first generation, only 3 are currently active. The remaining 11 have not met the qualifications to be considered active.

4. What is the current sales number for your first generation?

As of now, my first generation has a total sales number of $4962.

5. How are you handling the struggles and challenges of direct sales?

Currently, I am facing difficulties with my first generation team leader who is not meeting the requirements for active members. Despite my efforts to communicate and offer help, she does not seem to be receptive. This situation is causing added stress and pressure as I try to meet my own sales goals and make extra money to cover upcoming financial challenges. However, I am determined to rise above these struggles and become even stronger in my role as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pckelly