• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Downline with Monthly and Yearly Incentives - Tips from Top Directors

In summary, at the monthly meeting, tickets are awarded for meeting certain goals in the previous month and go into a drawing for a prize. BUT, $1250 in sales is needed to get a ticket for the month. If you don't show up for the meeting, you forfeit your ticket for the month. There are also rewards for recruiting, such as a $5 Target gift card for each person recruited, a $25 Target gift card for the consultant with the most recruits, and a special gift for 8 or more live shows in one month.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am posting this for my Director who is looking for monthly and yearly incentives for her downline (I am one of them). For yearly she is thinking about a $20 Target giftcard for each recruit who qualifies and if you recruit 5 in 2007 you get an additional $100 Target gift card. I think it is a great idea. BUT...she is stumbling on monthly incentives. She is trying to come up with something that would push some in the downline a little harder by offering an incentive. Many of these consultants have not been with PC for a year yet so she can't do increase % of sales for that month over last year (if you get what I mean). Input from anyone on what their Director does and input from Directors on their incentives to their downline would be greatly appreciated. We have our cluster meeting tonight and I told her I would try to come up with some ideas for her. Thanking you all in advance,

This is what my SD is doing with her group.

We meet monthly, and at that meeting tickets are awarded for meeting certain goals in the previous month. The tix go into a drawing for a prize (pack of catalogs, order forms, show prizes, etc.) at the meeting. BUT, we'll also get credit to use at a vendor (or PC$) for the same number of $ as tix that we earned. We can save the $ to use at the end of the year, or redeem them throughout.

$1250 sales, 1
4 cooking shows held, 1
$1000 show, 1 (each)
$550 show average (must have at least 3 cooking shows), 1
Super Starter achieved, 1 (this will probably change with the new program)
High show average for the cluster, 1
Attend a meeting, 1
8 cooking shows held, 2
$2000 in sales, 2 (1 extra for each additional $1000 more)
Signed recruit, 2
Do demo recipe at meeting, 2
Turn in goal sheet by Jan 21, 2
Promote to FD, 3
Attend 5 meetings in a row, 5
Attend National Conference, 5

If you miss the monthly meeting, you forfeit your tickets/$ for the month (unless you're out of the area).

Even for just showing up at the meetings, and turning in $1250 a month, you'll end up with 34 tickets at the end of the year! (12 x 1 (meeting) + 12 x 1 (sales) + 2 x 5 (5 meetings in row))That's $34 to use at Merrill, VIP or in PC$.

What I do is:Ribbons for:
highest show for the month (over $500)
each recruit
SS bonuses - obviously this one will have to be changed
qualifying
promotions
personal best since starting (less than one year) or in the past year (more than one year)These ribbons are redeemable at National or Leadership for $1 each.Qualifying pin if it happens in first monthStar charm for first recruit, star pin and charm for second recruit. Star charms after that for each recruit.FD pin, D pin, etc. for promotions$1000 pin for first $1000 show. $ charm for each one after that.Pick from the basket (PC paperwork, door prizes, office supplies, stickers, etc. - no more than $1.50 each) for each live show held (must have held at least 4) that month, one for each recruit, one for each guest brought to the meeting.All of this is for people who come to the meeting. If I have consultants that have hospitality, I email them a form to fill out to take with them to their meeting to get recognized. When they fill out the other part of the form and mail or email it back to me, they get their ribbons and "picks" that I choose.Recruiting - On Target With Recruiting!
When a consultant recruits, she gets a $5 Target gift card. When the recruit qualifies, the recruit AND the consultant each get a $5 Target gift card. The consultant with the most recruits at the end of the year gets a $25 Target gift card. The consultant with the most QUALIFIED recruits at the end of the year gets a $25 Target gift card.I do it this way for a few reasons. It is inexpensive. Most of it doesn't cost me more than what I get for each consultant in bonuses. It is duplicatable. I understand we want to encourage our consultants, but we don't want to make it look too hard or too expensive. If you do that, who would want to become a director?When they hold 8 or more live shows in one month, they get a special gift from me.When there are promotions that have been earned, I have those who earned it stand up together and be applauded - it is amazing what that does for morale!I need to get this packaged into a more understandable way, but hopefully this helps.

I love it. I am only a future director but I like to give incentives to my consultants. I was looking for ideas and I like what I see here.

Thanks

Kate,

I like your use of charms to recognize $1000 shows....and what a great conversation opener for your consultants to talk bookings and the business. (I haven't actually seen these charms, but the idea sounds nice).

Ann I really like your consultant incentives. I have tried charms and special incentives previously but wondered about providing the consultants with an opportunity to earn FREE supplies and such. I would love incentives like that. My down line consultants do seem to like the charms, but it's a new year and I'd like to try something new. Thanks for the ideas.

cmdtrgd said:
What I do is:

Ribbons for:
highest show for the month (over $500)
each recruit
SS bonuses - obviously this one will have to be changed
qualifying
promotions
personal best since starting (less than one year) or in the past year (more than one year)

These ribbons are redeemable at National or Leadership for $1 each.

Qualifying pin if it happens in first month

Star charm for first recruit, star pin and charm for second recruit. Star charms after that for each recruit.

FD pin, D pin, etc. for promotions

$1000 pin for first $1000 show. $ charm for each one after that.

Pick from the basket (PC paperwork, door prizes, office supplies, stickers, etc. - no more than $1.50 each) for each live show held (must have held at least 4) that month, one for each recruit, one for each guest brought to the meeting.

All of this is for people who come to the meeting. If I have consultants that have hospitality, I email them a form to fill out to take with them to their meeting to get recognized. When they fill out the other part of the form and mail or email it back to me, they get their ribbons and "picks" that I choose.

Recruiting - On Target With Recruiting!
When a consultant recruits, she gets a $5 Target gift card. When the recruit qualifies, the recruit AND the consultant each get a $5 Target gift card. The consultant with the most recruits at the end of the year gets a $25 Target gift card. The consultant with the most QUALIFIED recruits at the end of the year gets a $25 Target gift card.

I do it this way for a few reasons. It is inexpensive. Most of it doesn't cost me more than what I get for each consultant in bonuses. It is duplicatable.

I understand we want to encourage our consultants, but we don't want to make it look too hard or too expensive. If you do that, who would want to become a director?

When they hold 8 or more live shows in one month, they get a special gift from me.

When there are promotions that have been earned, I have those who earned it stand up together and be applauded - it is amazing what that does for morale!

I need to get this packaged into a more understandable way, but hopefully this helps.

This sounds like what my directors do. I love it. It makes me work a lot harder each month. Seriously. Also I didn't know the ribbons were redeemable. I thought they were just "reward ribbons" Oh my am I going to try for more of those now!!! ;)

Wow, my cluster doesn't do anything. I qualified in my first month, I had a $1000 show, I had high sales for quite a few months, I go to the cluster meetings, I have never received anything. No ribbons, pins, supplies, nothing. Well, my director just "relinquished" her directorship, so maybe it will be different with her upline.

SillyChef said:
This sounds like what my directors do. I love it. It makes me work a lot harder each month. Seriously. Also I didn't know the ribbons were redeemable. I thought they were just "reward ribbons" Oh my am I going to try for more of those now!!! ;)

The ribbons are redeemable for my cluster through me. It may not be that way with your cluster.

luvbeingachef said:
Ann I really like your consultant incentives. I have tried charms and special incentives previously but wondered about providing the consultants with an opportunity to earn FREE supplies and such. I would love incentives like that. My down line consultants do seem to like the charms, but it's a new year and I'd like to try something new. Thanks for the ideas.

My cluster does earn supplies and stuff. They get picks from the basket depending on their number of live shows, recruits, and guests they bring to the cluster meeting.

cmdtrgd said:
The ribbons are redeemable for my cluster through me. It may not be that way with your cluster.

I am going to "request" this. lol.. Could I be in your cluster. ;) Please? lol

cmdtrgd said:
My cluster does earn supplies and stuff. They get picks from the basket depending on their number of live shows, recruits, and guests they bring to the cluster meeting.

They are called something like "business picks" I think I like that more than the ribbons! lol.

My director doesn't have incentives EVERY month, but after the sell-a-thon, my director runs the following promotion: (she usually does it for 2 months Feb/March and Aug/Sept)

All Consultants who submit 3 shows for Feb can pick one new product from the list of new Spring '07 Products.

All Consultants who submit $1,250 or more in commissionable sales can pick one new product from the list of new Spring '07 Products.

All Consultants who recruit and sign 1 or more consultants can earn two products from the product list.

She's also given us catalogs, PC dollars and other prizes...
I've come to realize that she's VERY very generous and I'm lucky to have her as a director!!

That may...
Kanne said:
Wow, my cluster doesn't do anything. I qualified in my first month, I had a $1000 show, I had high sales for quite a few months, I go to the cluster meetings, I have never received anything. No ribbons, pins, supplies, nothing. Well, my director just "relinquished" her directorship, so maybe it will be different with her upline.

be why she relinquished her directorship! Sorry to hear that you have missed out on that part of the Pampered Chef!!:eek:

Now you know what to do when you promote to Director! :D It is amazing how much little things mean to us! You don't have to spend a lot of money and when you are Director you get money from the Pampered Chef for recognition!!!! Remember it is the moment not the momento that is important!!

I am not sure how my real Director rewards at meetings (as she is in a different state) however my Hospitality awards us for $1000,2000,4000 months etc. $1k + shows, 4 shows in a month with ribbons and pins.

She also gives alot of goodies away at each and every meeting and has incentive prizes at others for meeting a certain challenge she gives. She's great!

fruit76loop said:
be why she relinquished her directorship! Sorry to hear that you have missed out on that part of the Pampered Chef!!:eek:

Now you know what to do when you promote to Director! :D It is amazing how much little things mean to us! You don't have to spend a lot of money and when you are Director you get money from the Pampered Chef for recognition!!!! Remember it is the moment not the momento that is important!!

I can't wait to be a director, I have so many ideas to motivate/inform/reward my team. I just have to recruit first!!

Kanne said:
I can't wait to be a director, I have so many ideas to motivate/inform/reward my team. I just have to recruit first!!
Me too! There are some really neat ideas from all you thoughtful directors out there!

I am not sure how my director rewards ar her shows, since I am not able to get there. My Hospitality director does not do anything but announce your name and what you accomplished during the month. At the end of the year she does have rewards that she give out for year long accomplishments.

I know that personally when I become a Director I plan on rewarding my team along the way. I think that helps keep them motivated and feel appreciated for thier accomplishments.

Tracy

tlmcunning said:
I know that personally when I become a Director I plan on rewarding my team along the way. I think that helps keep them motivated and feel appreciated for thier accomplishments.

Tracy
I totally agree! Keeps me motivated to go to every meeting!:)

What are downline incentives?

Downline incentives are rewards or bonuses given to consultants for recruiting and supporting new team members in a direct sales company like Pampered Chef. These incentives are meant to motivate and encourage consultants to grow their team and increase their sales.

How do I qualify for downline incentives?

The specific qualifications for downline incentives may vary, but typically, consultants must meet certain sales or recruitment goals within a specific time period to be eligible. These goals may include reaching a certain sales volume, sponsoring a certain number of new team members, or maintaining a certain level of team sales.

What types of downline incentives does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of downline incentives, including cash bonuses, free products, and recognition. These incentives may also come in the form of trips, special training opportunities, and other perks. The specific incentives and requirements may change from time to time, so be sure to stay updated on the latest information.

Can I earn downline incentives on top of my regular commission?

Yes, downline incentives are meant to be in addition to your regular commission earnings. As you grow your team and increase your sales, you have the potential to earn even more with downline incentives. It's a great way to boost your income and reach your financial goals.

What are some tips for maximizing my downline incentives?

To maximize your downline incentives, it's important to focus on consistently growing your team and your sales. Stay organized and set achievable goals for yourself. Encourage and support your team members, and offer them guidance and training to help them succeed. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey to earning those incentives!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • cheftiffany