• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forDirectors: Cluster Website & Emails

In summary, the Cluster Website is a centralized platform for Directors in Pampered Chef to access important information, resources, and tools related to their role. It also serves as a communication hub for Directors to connect with each other and stay updated on company news and events. To access the website, Directors can log into their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Cluster Website" link under the "My Business" tab. Directors can also customize their website by adding personal information and choosing from pre-made templates. The Cluster Emails are a communication tool for Directors to connect with their team members and provide updates, training, and support. They can also share company news and promotions with their team. However, the Cluster Website does not have a feature for sending
nikked
Gold Member
Hello. I'm just looking the Cluster Website & Emails. I really want to utilize this resource for my team, but wanted to "talk" with all you Directors out there, first! My AD doesn't utilize it at all (her site hasn't been updated since I started 2 years ago), so this is not an area I can get guidance from her on.

If you use the website, could you please post samples of articles you put on yours, how often you update, do you do "recognition", etc.

If you don't utilize the website, could you please share why? Do you find it too difficult or time consuming?

Thanks so much!!!

I've been wanting to do this too. But wasn't sure what to put on it. I tried one afternoon when I had a few minutes, but I don't think it took, not sure!

I'd also like to know what others say or do!

Links and a short article on this forum would be great. Ideas on getting bookings, recipe hints/tips, anything you heard recently that might help your team, maybe a copy of your show schedule so newbies could attend if they wanted and everyone would know when you are unavailable?

Those are just a few ideas off the top of my head.

My AD doesnt use hers...and kilke yours she hasn't since i signed. I have found it difficult to utilize. I mail out a snailmail communication and recognition report to my downline monthly though.

tlennhoff said:
...maybe a copy of your show schedule so newbies could attend if they wanted and everyone would know when you are unavailable...

I really like that idea! I had already thought about including the Teleclass schedule in there, so that would be a simple addition.

Keep the ideas coming!

Related to forDirectors: Cluster Website & Emails

1. What is the purpose of the Cluster Website?

The Cluster Website is a centralized online platform for Directors to access important information, resources, and tools related to their role in Pampered Chef. It also serves as a communication hub for Directors to connect with each other and stay updated on company news and events.

2. How do I access the Cluster Website?

You can access the Cluster Website by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Cluster Website" link under the "My Business" tab. If you are having trouble accessing the website, please contact our support team for assistance.

3. Can I customize my Cluster Website?

Yes, Directors have the ability to customize their Cluster Website by adding their own personal photos, bios, and information about their team. You can also choose from a variety of pre-made templates and layouts to make your website unique.

4. What is the purpose of the Cluster Emails?

The Cluster Emails are a communication tool for Directors to connect with their team members and provide updates, training, and support. They also serve as a way to share important company news and promotions with your team.

5. Can I send emails directly from the Cluster Website?

No, the Cluster Website does not have a feature for sending emails directly. However, you can use the "Contacts" section to export your team's email addresses and send emails through your personal email account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • nikked