• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area

In summary, "Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area" is a website that provides information and resources for travelers looking for hospitality services in the Marion and Upper Sandusky areas of Ohio. It includes listings for hotels, bed and breakfasts, and other accommodations, as well as information on local attractions and events. You can book a hotel or other accommodation through the website by clicking on the "Book Now" button next to the listing you are interested in. Discounts and deals are also available for select hotels and accommodations. The website includes a variety of options from budget-friendly hotels to luxury resorts. Users can leave reviews and ratings for hotels and accommodations through the website.
esavvymom
Staff member
I wanted to check online here first. My Sister-in-law is signing later in June or early July to start her business. I would like to hook her up with a great cluster who will take her in as one of their own. She lives in Upper Sandusky.

She's very bubbly and outgoing, and I think she'll be great at this. She wants to do this part-time- mainly for the discounts and free stuff, but I think if she got a good start, she'd take it further (and they could use the extra money).

If you are in that area, please PM me.

Very excited for my SIL. She has a friend in the business locally who was helping her at her first show (since I can't be there live). Our director called HO and gave us a name and as it turns out, it's her friend's director, who happens to combine meetings with TJ Link!! YAY!!! :thumbup: (TJ was on our Come Join Us booklet two versions back, plus a few videos). Not only is she fantastic and very sweet, but she is also in our "PC Family"! what are the odds! I completely forgot that TJ was so close to my SIL.God is good. :)

Hey there! It's great that you're looking out for your sister-in-law and trying to help her find a good cluster to join for her new business. Have you tried reaching out to any local networking groups or business associations in Upper Sandusky? They might have some recommendations for clusters that would be a good fit for her. You could also try searching online for clusters in the area and reaching out to them directly to see if they have any openings or if they would be interested in taking her on. Good luck!

What is "Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area"?

"Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area" is a website that provides information and resources for travelers looking for hospitality services in the Marion and Upper Sandusky areas of Ohio. It includes listings for hotels, bed and breakfasts, and other accommodations, as well as information on local attractions and events.

How can I book a hotel or other accommodation through "Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area"?

You can book a hotel or other accommodation through "Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area" by clicking on the "Book Now" button next to the listing you are interested in. This will take you to the hotel's booking page where you can make a reservation.

Are there any discounts or deals available through "Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area"?

Yes, "Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area" offers discounts and deals for select hotels and accommodations. These can be found by clicking on the "Deals" tab on the website or by looking for the "Deal" label next to specific listings.

What types of accommodations are listed on "Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area"?

The website includes listings for hotels, bed and breakfasts, and other types of accommodations in the Marion and Upper Sandusky areas of Ohio. This includes a range of options from budget-friendly hotels to luxury resorts.

Can I leave a review or rating for a hotel or accommodation on "Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area"?

Yes, "Iso: Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky Ohio Area" allows users to leave reviews and ratings for hotels and other accommodations. You can do so by clicking on the "Reviews" tab on the website and leaving your feedback for the specific listing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Puccalsellate