• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Find the Best Hospitality in 30180 - Book Your Stay Now!

In summary, Need Hospitality 30180 is a program created by Pampered Chef that aims to help families in need by providing them with essential household items and tools for cooking and entertaining. Through partnerships with non-profit organizations, Pampered Chef identifies and reaches out to those in need and works with these organizations to provide the necessary items. The program is open to anyone in need and offers various ways for individuals to get involved, including donations and volunteering. The items provided through the program include kitchen tools, cookware, serveware, and other essential items for creating a warm and welcoming home.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
anyone??!!

I know of a couple of Directors in that area. I also have a Consultant in that area who comes to my meetings. I am a good drive away, but carpooling could help with that. I have a meeting this Sunday. Interested?

ChefLisa said:
I know of a couple of Directors in that area. I also have a Consultant in that area who comes to my meetings. I am a good drive away, but carpooling could help with that. I have a meeting this Sunday. Interested?

I've been struggling to get this gal to go to a meeting. She is rip-roaring hilarious and would be great to have around...I just need to GET HER TO GO!!! So, I am thinking the closest meeting with a fun group as we can possibly find. What do you recommend?

Did you ever get in touch with the person I told you about?

pamperedlinda said:
Did you ever get in touch with the person I told you about?

Team member took the info but never followed up. Can you re send it to me?

Related to Find the Best Hospitality in 30180 - Book Your Stay Now!

What is Need Hospitality 30180?

Need Hospitality 30180 is a program created by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping individuals and families in need by providing them with essential household items and tools for cooking and entertaining.

How does the Need Hospitality 30180 program work?

Through partnerships with various non-profit organizations, Pampered Chef is able to identify and reach out to families in need. We then work with these organizations to provide them with essential household items and tools for cooking and entertaining. Our goal is to help these families create a warm and welcoming atmosphere in their homes, even during difficult times.

Who is eligible to receive assistance through the Need Hospitality 30180 program?

The Need Hospitality 30180 program is open to anyone in need, regardless of their background or circumstances. We work with a diverse range of non-profit organizations to identify and assist those who may benefit from our program.

How can I get involved with the Need Hospitality 30180 program?

There are several ways to get involved with the Need Hospitality 30180 program. You can make a donation to help support our efforts, volunteer your time to help distribute items to families in need, or even host a Pampered Chef party with a portion of the proceeds going towards the program. Contact us for more information on how you can get involved.

What types of items are provided through the Need Hospitality 30180 program?

We provide a variety of household items and tools for cooking and entertaining through the Need Hospitality 30180 program. This can include kitchen tools, cookware, serveware, and other essential items for creating a warm and welcoming home. The specific items provided may vary depending on the needs of the families we are assisting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies