• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Check Out Our New Consultant and Her Exciting Announcement!

I
Inomiamenda
I have a "new" returning consultant who is FABULOUS!!! I feel so so so so so blessed to have her on my team. She was a consultant for five years.. earned a couple of trips, then fell in love, got married, etc. Now she has 3 children 5 and under. She stays home with them and homeschools. She was a guest at a show, and when we talked she said she almost cried when she realized how much she missed it.
So! Fast forward one month later. She qualified in two shows and got her PWS. This is the announcement she sent- feel free to share the wording with newer consultants. I just wanted to share :)

I am SOOOO excited! I just got my personal website for Pampered Chef up and running today! I still have some things I need to do to add info, but please stop by and take a look. You can check out new recipes, get helpful hints and tips.... and yes, even shop online! Did you know Pampered Chef has an Outlet Store? Check it out. Of course I am always right here for you to answer any questions about the products, hosting a show or even becoming a consultant......I did my first 2 shows last week and made $300! Not bad for a stay at home mom looking to run away a couple of nights per week.
Check out the website and give me some feedback.... like I said, this is new and I want to make sure it is all user friendly! Thanks for your input....Bookmark Me!

Dear fellow consultants,

I am beyond thrilled to introduce our newest consultant, who is actually a returning consultant! She was a part of our team for five years before taking a break to start a family. Now, with three children under the age of five, she has decided to come back to Pampered Chef and we are so lucky to have her! She recently shared with me that she almost cried when she realized how much she missed being a part of this amazing company.

In just one month, she has already qualified in two shows and obtained her personal website for Pampered Chef. Her announcement is so inspiring and I wanted to share it with all of you, especially our newer consultants. She has put in so much effort to make her website user-friendly and informative. You can find new recipes, helpful hints and tips, and even shop online! And don't forget to check out the Outlet Store for some great deals.

I am proud to say that in just her first two shows, she made $300. Not bad for a stay-at-home mom looking to have a night or two away each week. Please take a moment to visit her website and give her some feedback. Let's show her our support and help her make her return to Pampered Chef a success. Thank you all for your continued support and dedication to our amazing company.

Best regards,

Wow, congratulations on your new website and on your success with your first two shows! It's great to hear that you are back with Pampered Chef and that you are already making such a positive impact on your business. I can only imagine how much you must have missed being a consultant during your time away, so I am thrilled to hear that you are back and loving it. Your announcement is very well written and I'm sure it will inspire other consultants to keep pushing forward and never give up on their dreams. Keep up the amazing work and I wish you all the best in your future shows and events. Happy cooking!

1. What is the background of the returning consultant?

The returning consultant was previously with Pampered Chef for five years and earned a couple of trips, but took a break to get married and start a family. She now has three children, ages five and under, and is a stay-at-home mom who homeschools.

2. How did the returning consultant rejoin Pampered Chef?

After attending a Pampered Chef show as a guest, the consultant realized how much she missed it and decided to rejoin. She qualified in two shows and obtained her Personal Website for Pampered Chef.

3. What can visitors expect to find on the consultant's website?

Visitors can find new recipes, helpful hints and tips, and the ability to shop online. They can also check out the Pampered Chef Outlet Store.

4. How can the consultant assist with Pampered Chef products and opportunities?

The consultant is available to answer any questions about the products, hosting a show, or becoming a consultant. She recently did her first two shows and made $300, proving that it's a great opportunity for a stay-at-home mom looking for some extra income.

5. What is the consultant's goal for her website?

The consultant is looking for feedback on her website to ensure it is user-friendly. She wants to make sure visitors can easily access all the information and resources she has to offer. So, she asks for people to check out the website and give her input.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefChris