• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is the Your Life, Your Way DVD in the New Consultant Kit the wrong one?

In summary, a new version of the Your Life, Your Way DVD came out and it was about a marching band, not Pampered Chef.
ChefChris
Gold Member
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about the Your Life, Your Way DVD in the New Consultant Kit. I have a new consultant - she signed up Jun 15th - she was going to watch the Your Life, Your Way DVD that came in the kit and it was about a marching band - not Pampered Chef. This was not a Quick Start Box - she ordered the whole kit on the 15th. So if you have any new consultants you might want them to check their DVD.

Wow...now there is a boo boo!

What the heck? That is so weird! Maybe they messed up in the middle of transitioning to the new Your Life, Your Way DVD. I think they just announced there's a new version of this. But they probably didn't mean a marching band!:confused:

When I was in high school, I went to the music store to buy a cassette tape (yes... I am that old!) and when I got home and put it in (didn't have a cassette player in my car... yes I am that old!) it was Poison, not the Cutting Crew tape that I had bought. The tape and packaging all said Cutting Crew. Ironically, Bret Michaels is still around today... not sure what became of Cutting Crew...

That's hilarious. I think I probably had the same Cutting Crew tape!

pamperedbecky said:
That's hilarious. I think I probably had the same Cutting Crew tape!

So you were super cool too!!!! :cool:

Oh yeah...real old...I remember 8 tracks!!!!!! Hell...I remember when tv was all black and white. We got our first color tv and even though we only got 3 channels (1 American, 1 Canadian and Public Television) we thought we were the cat's batootie!! I need to dust myself off and go to bed!!

What comes in the New Consultants Kit?

The New Consultants Kit includes a variety of essential tools and products to help you get started with Pampered Chef, including a DVD with training videos and resources.

What is the purpose of the DVD in the New Consultants Kit?

The DVD in the New Consultants Kit is designed to provide new consultants with training and guidance on how to use and sell Pampered Chef products. It also includes resources and tips to help you succeed in your new role.

Are the training videos on the DVD specific to certain products?

No, the training videos on the DVD are general and cover a range of topics such as product demonstrations, hosting a party, and building your business. They are not specific to any particular product.

Can I access the training videos on the DVD online?

Yes, all of the training videos on the DVD are also available on the Pampered Chef website for easy access. You can also find additional resources and training materials on the website to help you grow your business.

Is the DVD in the New Consultants Kit updated regularly?

Yes, the DVD in the New Consultants Kit is regularly updated with new training videos and resources to keep you up-to-date on the latest products and best practices for selling Pampered Chef. Make sure to check the website for any updates or changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lisacb77
Replies
Views
  • finley1991