• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zune 80: Personal Reviews and Recommendations

P
Pampered Laura
Hubby and I are buying MP3 players, and we're looking at getting each of us the Zune 80. Do any of you have a Zune?

If you have one, do you like the subscription service / music marketplace?
How about the speaker docks - what kind do you have?
Car adapter - do you have one? What kind do you have if so?

I'd like to go buy one today, but keep hemming and hawwing!

I've never heard of it.

I like apple best for those kinds of things because I personally feel they are superior. JMHO ;) So I'm the wrong person to ask. :) I really should be getting paid by Steve Jobs for all the endorcing I do on his company's behalf! :)

I would LOVE one, but I just spent a pretty penny on my new Blackberry.

I'm so afraid of any microsoft product!!!! To me, they just have CRASH written all over them! I finally got a Mac and what's funny is that my microsoft word and excel are the only programs that I use that are unpredictable... go figure!But back to your post... I'd go with an ipod hands down. I've also heard sandisks are also decent.

Okay, well I bought Zunes... I hope they're good. I read reviews all afternoon, and the Zune beat the IPOD in every aspect. My gym has TV's that you can listen to if you have an FM tuner, so the Zune works well for that, too...
I got my husband a black one, and myself a red one. The red one is the exact same color of my Blackberry Curve. lol :D

Pampered Laura said:
Okay, well I bought Zunes... I hope they're good. I read reviews all afternoon, and the Zune beat the IPOD in every aspect. My gym has TV's that you can listen to if you have an FM tuner, so the Zune works well for that, too...
I got my husband a black one, and myself a red one. The red one is the exact same color of my Blackberry Curve. lol :D
Ooo, we have the same phone! :) Same color, too!

Yes, it comes just before Zuly and five months after Zanuary.

My husband loves his Zune. He uses it daily and loves the subscription. Such a huge money saver too.... not the $1.99 per song crap that others charge you! You can download unlimited song and whole cd's... as many as you want for like $16/month. And the variety is fantastic!!! Good choice!!!! You can also find lots of accessories on Ebay for a fraction of the cost at stores!

I just bought one for DH for fathers day. So far he's liking it (he hasn't left the pc since yesterday!) Matter of fact thats what he doing as I type too.
I also chose it for the radio option.

If you have one, do you like the subscription service / music marketplace?

The subscription service for the Zune 80 is called Zune Pass and it allows users to download unlimited music for a monthly fee. It has received mixed reviews from users. Some enjoy the convenience and variety of music available, while others have complained about the limited selection and difficulties with managing their downloads. It ultimately depends on personal preference and how often you listen to music.

How about the speaker docks - what kind do you have?

There are several different speaker docks available for the Zune 80, so it really depends on which one you choose. Some popular options include the Zune Dock, Zune HD Dock, and the Altec Lansing M604. It's important to do some research and read reviews before purchasing a speaker dock to ensure it meets your needs and preferences.

Car adapter - do you have one? What kind do you have if so?

Yes, I have a car adapter for my Zune 80. I use the Microsoft Zune Car Pack, which includes a car charger and FM transmitter. It works well for me and allows me to charge my Zune while listening to music in the car. However, there are other car adapters available for the Zune 80, so it's important to do some research and choose one that fits your specific needs.

I'd like to go buy one today, but keep hemming and hawwing!

It's always a good idea to thoroughly research a product before making a purchase, especially if it's a bigger investment like an MP3 player. Take some time to read reviews, compare prices, and consider your personal needs and preferences. Don't feel rushed to make a decision, as the Zune 80 will likely still be available when you're ready to make a purchase. Ultimately, it's important to choose a device that you will be happy with in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies