• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zoom Whitening: Has Anyone Experienced Lip Swelling?

In summary, the person had their teeth whitened and they experienced some pain. They think it was worth it, but would not do it again because of the pain.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Help...Zoom WhiteningHas anyone had this done? I had it done yesterday and I think they got my bottom lip. I feel like I ate a chili pepper and you know how your skin burns.:cry: I am a little swollen, not bad, it just looks like I had a touch of botox done.
I am just wondering if this is normal or not. I know they said your gums could swell, but I don't remember reading anything about your lip swelling.
I have been using chapstick, but it doesn't help much. And I have been taking Tylenol for the pain, but it only takes the edge off.
I am such a whimp when it comes to pain.

Last edited:
krzymomof4 said:
Has anyone had this done? I had it done yesterday and I think they got my bottom lip. I feel like I ate a chili pepper and you know how your skin burns.:cry: I am a little swollen, not bad, it just looks like I had a touch of botox done.
I am just wondering if this is normal or not. I know they said your gums could swell, but I don't remember reading anything about your lip swelling.
I have been using chapstick, but it doesn't help much. And I have been taking Tylenol for the pain, but it only takes the edge off.
I am such a whimp when it comes to pain.

Well, even with all that pain, do your teeth look fabulous? :)

They do look pretty, but I don't think I will ever do it again!

I had it done. I remember my gums being very tender and my lips being very dry. But I did not get my lips burned. I would call your dentist or whoever did it and let them know what they did to you.
Sorry your in pain. Happy you have nice white teeth:)

Becky0216 said:
I had it done. I remember my gums being very tender and my lips being very dry. But I did not get my lips burned. I would call your dentist or whoever did it and let them know what they did to you.
Sorry your in pain. Happy you have nice white teeth:)

Would it be intruding to ask about the cost? I've been curious about it and could use some whiter teefs myself.

I had mine done 2 years ago. When I got it done, it cost $600. That was a deal back then. NOt sure about todays cost. My teeth definatly went 7 shades whiter.

I had to pay 3, because my insurance wouldn't touch a dime of it.

1. What is Zoom Whitening?

Zoom Whitening is a professional teeth whitening treatment offered by Pampered Chef. It uses a special whitening gel and an LED light to remove stains and brighten your teeth.

2. Is Zoom Whitening safe?

Yes, Zoom Whitening is a safe and effective treatment when performed by a trained professional. Our team at Pampered Chef is experienced and knowledgeable in using this treatment.

3. How long does the treatment take?

The Zoom Whitening treatment typically takes about 45 minutes to an hour to complete. This includes preparation and the actual whitening process.

4. Will I experience lip swelling after the treatment?

Some patients may experience mild swelling or sensitivity in the lips or gums after the Zoom Whitening treatment. However, this is temporary and should subside within a few hours.

5. How long will the results last?

The results of Zoom Whitening can last up to a year or more with proper care and maintenance. Avoiding dark-colored foods and beverages and practicing good oral hygiene can help prolong the results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jenniferlynne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies