• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yummy Recipe That I Found on Pillsbury

In summary, these look delicious and I think they would be a great way to show off the new Pastry Cutter. I also think that they would be great sprinkled with our new mocha sprinkles.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=45528&WT.mc_id=Newsletter_Pillsbury_08_12_2008

I think these would be EXCELLENT sprinkled with our new mocha sprinkles instead of just the sugar...

I am wondering if you could cut the dough into smaller squares to make more bite size (and demo friendly) pieces...

Mmmmmmmmmm

Those look delicious! I agree with you about the mocha sprinkles Yum!

mmmmmmm.... now I'm hungry. Good thing supper's ready soon :)

Hey, Kelly, wouldn't that just be a fabulous way to show off the new Pastry Cutter?

Rae...you go girl! I didn't even think of that! (I don't have the new tool...nor will I probably get it...but at least I can cross sell it!)

what if you made them smaller and folded them diagonally like a turnover. That would be a differnt idea. Maybe you can use just one ( I am assuming they mean something like hershey kisses?) an just fold it over. Is that bite size? I haven't seen this new pllsbury product. W don't have it here.

Pillows (made The Pampered Chef way!)
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations™ refrigerated flaky dough sheet
18 milk chocolate candy drops
1 tablespoon whipping cream
1 teaspoon sugar

Chocolate Sauce
1/2 cup whipping cream
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray Large Sheet Pan with cooking spray, or cover with sheet of Parchment Paper. Unroll dough on Cutting Board; press dough into 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut into 18 squares with Pastry Cutter using Straight Wheel. Place on Sheet Pan.
2. Place 1 chocolate candy drop in center of each dough square. Bring 4 corners of dough to center of candies; twist firmly. Pinch edges to seal. Brush tops with 1 tablespoon whipping cream; sprinkle with Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle.
3. Bake 14 to 19 minutes or until deep golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, in Classic Batter Bowl, heat sauce ingredients in microwave 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring after every 20 seconds with Small Mix&Scrape. Spoon 2 tablespoons sauce onto each serving plate, using Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Top each with 1 pillow; drizzle with remaining sauce.

I don't know if it would work doing the pillows so small. Maybe it should be 9 squares with 2 Kisses each. Would be fun to experiment!!

raebates said:
Hey, Kelly, wouldn't that just be a fabulous way to show off the new Pastry Cutter?

Yes it would, but it would also be a fabulous way to show off just how fast I could hork those tasty little pillows down my mouth! LOL

What about putting them in the MMP?

Yummm Thanks for sharing Kelly!

Kitchen Diva said:
Yes it would, but it would also be a fabulous way to show off just how fast I could hork those tasty little pillows down my mouth! LOL

You've got mad skills, baby!

I am so hungry now! Those sound so delicious! I will have to make them at home and see if it would work well as a demo.

Kelly,
I've seen these done with puff pastry instead of crescent dough and they look soo elegant! Just an idea! Though, does it really matter as long as melted chocolate is oozin' out into your mouth? Ahhh. I think I will also add toasted hazelnuts and a little cube of carmel. Ouch! I am sooo making these!

Chef Stephanie Petersen said:
Kelly,
I've seen these done with puff pastry instead of crescent dough and they look soo elegant! Just an idea! Though, does it really matter as long as melted chocolate is oozin' out into your mouth? Ahhh. I think I will also add toasted hazelnuts and a little cube of carmel. Ouch! I am sooo making these!

Mmmm...way to make these sound EVEN BETTER!!

Ooohh, this sounds good.
Are these made with regular Crescent Roll dough or is it a "special" kind?
I noticed it said "Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations™ refrigerated flaky dough sheet" , but I have never heard of that.

KimoMakano said:
Ooohh, this sounds good.
Are these made with regular Crescent Roll dough or is it a "special" kind?
I noticed it said "Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations™ refrigerated flaky dough sheet" , but I have never heard of that.

Isn't that the new one, which is one big sheet?

Yep...same "dough" just not perforated like the crescent dough. If you can't find the one that is all one sheet, you can pinch the perforations together, roll out a bit, and then cut...

Last edited:
That's right. It's like the crescent rolls but without the perforations.

raebates said:
That's right. It's like the crescent rolls but without the perforations.

Now that I see your post...I went back and corrected my poor spelling!!

I'm so glad you did, Kelly. I mean, we all know that spelling is the most important criteria here at CS. LOL!

What ingredients do I need for this Pillsbury recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe may vary depending on which specific Pillsbury recipe you found. We recommend checking the recipe card or instructions for a complete list of ingredients.

Can I substitute any ingredients in this Pillsbury recipe?

Yes, you can always substitute ingredients in a recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Just be aware that the taste and texture may vary slightly from the original recipe.

How long does it take to make this Pillsbury recipe?

The time it takes to make this recipe will also vary depending on the specific recipe. We suggest checking the instructions or recipe card for an estimated time, and always allow extra time for preparation and cooking.

Can I freeze this Pillsbury recipe?

It is not recommended to freeze Pillsbury recipes as they may not retain their taste and texture after thawing. We suggest enjoying the recipe fresh for the best results.

Are there any tips or tricks for making this Pillsbury recipe?

We always recommend following the instructions and recipe card for the best results. However, some general tips for making Pillsbury recipes include properly measuring ingredients, preheating your oven, and using the recommended brand of Pillsbury products for the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nikked