• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Young and the Restless Updates?

In summary, Nikki and Victor are no longer together, Brad is interested in the doctor that found Nick, and Victoria is not sure if the baby is Brad's or JT's.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok I need another update... I only watch it like 1-2x a month so I get lost! Are Nikki and Victor not together anymore, after he returned from his trip? Who is Brad's new interest- brown haired girl? Who's baby is Victoria carrying, Brads or Jts? I think that's all I need? TIA!

I love the Young and the Restless , as a matter ok fav=ct I am watching todays show now Brad is interestered in the doctor that found Nick. Not sure of the rest we just got home from vacation .

I love Y&R too. When I can't watch I go to their website. Nikki just recently left Victor because he wanted her to fire David. Victoria is not sure if the baby is Brad's or JT's. Hope that helps.

hmm, thanks! Have Nikki and David gotten togehter yet? I think I saw one epi that he was making a pass at her while victor was gone.

Nikki is actually leaving Victor because he did not support her during her campaign and he left her when she needed him most. Right now, they are playing mind games with each other. David thinks it's his chance to get Nikki but she rejected him. Victor and Karen (Nikki's ex campaign manager) have been stirring up something but not sure where it's going right now. Brad was his usual self and is now after Logan. Nick moved back in with Phyllis but refused her advances. Amber and Daniel went snooping around in Carson's hotel room (after Amber stole his key card) and found a file on all three of them. Cane has figured Amber out for the witch that she is. Jill agreed to marry Ji Min. Gloria is rich and William is dead. Hope this helps to catch you up. I watch it every day and record it when I'm not home. Ask me anytime.

Say what!!??
Jill and that guy married, I think I saw them rondezvous one time but didn't know how serious it was!? BTW, What happened to Gloria and him, did they marry? and the last time I saw William (wasn't he the DA) , he was in a wheel chair the last I saw- how did that happen?

William had a stroke when telling gloria, his new wife, that he had suspected her of the jabot disaster and so he'd taken some of her hair from a hairbrush, had a DNA test done, and that it had come back positive.

wow is all I can say! did she marry him for his $$$$ or did she really love him? I thought she was a gold digger at first with John but then believed she did love him? Who owns Jabot now Jack under the psuedo co. of House of Kim?

She really loved bhim but did not mind the money. I think catherine chancelor just bought the remaining major shares to jabot. Jack sold her his shares when she discovered what he had done and they agreed to keep it secret. Nikki just sold her shares to catherine so that she could buy her company back from Victor.

Thanks for the updates Tash and ladies!

I am so glad to see that I am not the only one the LOVES this show and is hooked on it

~

PS I just had to post something so that I can be updated when I can't watch it

Gloria also found out after she was married that William had also inherited a company with a ton of debt and didn't really get any of that money from the inheritance. HOwever after he died she got a letter from an attorney saying the court ruled in William's favor so she is now worth 50 million

I LOVE. LOVE this show too! And record it to watch at night. Me, my mom and a best friend are hooked on it. I am glad they are getting it back with drama again. Although, I am upset that Nick does not remember loving Phyllis. Sharon makes me SICK with her little innocent act, I cannot wait for something or someone to bring her down!:mad: Can u tell I don't like Sharon?:D

I think Brad is just going to be using Logan for some gain to get back at the Newman's or something.

I hope Victoria's baby is JT's.

Nikki is making me sick b/c she has always not liked Victor being so shrewd and she is doing just like him if not worse. I could not believe she made Brad turn Phyllis in and then is mad at Phyllis for blackmail when she did the same thing!

I will be glad when Nick gets his memory back!

I am glad Cain is figuring Amber out. She needs to be booted out on her gold digging butt! Cain is not there on "good reasons either" after they showed that one phone calls months ago when he took the job with Jabot about him "being in." I think the writers are just waiting for the right time to bring that back up or trying to decide if they want to make him bad or not.

I cannot wait for Paul and Maggie to find out Gloria is the one that put the poison in the Jabot cream. How lucky can she keeping getting about getting of free for everything she does and marrying rich men that die!!! HAHA!:D

Ok, I need to get back to work. I can talk about Y&R for days!

Wow Jen, now that's a total wrap up of what I have been missing! LOL

I NEVER liked that Amber chick, she reminded me of someone from one of those other Soap opera shows that I don't care for -I think it was bold and the beautiful?? Just her whole personality turned me off.

I wasn't to keen on Paul and this Maggie chick either, she just didn;'t seem his type after Cricket and Lauren.

BTW, what did happen to Cricket? and who was she with last Danny Romalatti?

I still can't believe they got rid of Ashley, such a long time character!

Thanks again!

Heather,

Amber was on another show and I thidk it was B&B. Is that the one the Foresters are on? If so, that's the one she has been on.

Maggie is not my fav for Paul either. She is growing a little on my though.

Nothing has ever ben said about where Cricket went, one day she just was not there. I do know that they have never hinted that she was with Danny. I think her last relationship was with Paul before she left but they were over when she left.

I think Ashley will be back eventually. She is now on the soap the Foresters are on b/c she is seeing one of them. I go to a friends house once a week for lunch and she watches it, so, i see it once a week when I am there.

I've seen Cricket, aka Christine, show up on B&B also to defend one of the Forrester crew. I have a feeling Cain and Carson are in cahoots. It's strange that Carson would have a file on Amber, Kevin, and Daniel with information about them from before Plum got to Genoa City. Can't wait to see what the deal is with Cain.

jrstephens said:
I LOVE. LOVE this show too! And record it to watch at night. Me, my mom and a best friend are hooked on it. I am glad they are getting it back with drama again. Although, I am upset that Nick does not remember loving Phyllis. Sharon makes me SICK with her little innocent act, I cannot wait for something or someone to bring her down!:mad: Can u tell I don't like Sharon?:D

I think Brad is just going to be using Logan for some gain to get back at the Newman's or something.

I hope Victoria's baby is JT's.

Nikki is making me sick b/c she has always not liked Victor being so shrewd and she is doing just like him if not worse. I could not believe she made Brad turn Phyllis in and then is mad at Phyllis for blackmail when she did the same thing!

I will be glad when Nick gets his memory back!

I am glad Cain is figuring Amber out. She needs to be booted out on her gold digging butt! Cain is not there on "good reasons either" after they showed that one phone calls months ago when he took the job with Jabot about him "being in." I think the writers are just waiting for the right time to bring that back up or trying to decide if they want to make him bad or not.

I cannot wait for Paul and Maggie to find out Gloria is the one that put the poison in the Jabot cream. How lucky can she keeping getting about getting of free for everything she does and marrying rich men that die!!! HAHA!:D

Ok, I need to get back to work. I can talk about Y&R for days!

Hey you changed your avatar, I actually can see you! Great pic!

How did Amber's old boy friend die? Where did the money come from?

heat123 said:
Hey you changed your avatar, I actually can see you! Great pic!

Just changed it today. Thanks!

trps said:
How did Amber's old boy friend die? Where did the money come from?

Kevin found him dead in his apartment while he was staying with him. When Amber, Kevin and Daniel were looking in the room before calling the police to make sure he did not have any info on Amber's "potn" video they found the money. It has not shown what happened to him or where the money came from.

I read a Soap Opera magazine tonight speculating as to whether it would ever turned around to say that Nick lied about being Summer's father b/c he lwanted Phyllis since they never showed the DNA results. UHH!! Of course I thought that when it happened anyway since nothing is ever as it seems a lot!

An article also talked about Nick and Sharon going to Clear Springs together and if anything would happen between them!:mad:

I hope Summer turns out to be Jack's...I always thought it could be. Phyllis is such a tramp. Not that I don't (well, didn't) like her and Nick together. I just think Phyll and Jack are better together. There is something about Jack and Sharon that is just the "ICK" factor. She's young enough to be his daughter...that's gross. Well, Sharon DID kiss Victor that one time...even sicker. yuk.

Aren't soaps great?

BTW - in case you don't know...Ashley (eileen davidson) is on B&B now. I only watch Y&R and B&B. The only reason I ever started watching B&B was because Sheila switched soaps. Sheila was an awesome villian. That thing they did with "sheila" coming back looking like Phyllis was dumb. Just my 2 cents...not worth a lot. lol!

I hope Ashley and Cricket return someday!
I thought Phyllis and Jack were great together and actually liked Sharon and Brad better than Victoria and Brad together. I definitely don't think Saron and Jack are the perfect match either. Can you imagine if our lives were this crazy? LOL yeah right!

Have to disagree with wanting Phyllis and Jack back together. I LOVE her and Nick together.

I do agree that Sharon and Brad made a good couple and really figured she would leave Jack for Brad with the divorce happening, but I guess if they did that they could not leave me hanging to see if she will get Nick, HAHA!!!:D

I AM SO glad my life is not like a soap! Although, it would be nice to be rich and NEVER see me do any real work or cooking or cleaning or washing clothes........!:D

Thought I'd bump this thread up... I just KNEW there had to be other Y&R folks here. Has anyone been watching the Out of the Ashes episodes this week? I have to admit, nearly every one of them has had me at tears somewhere during the episode. I just love these characters... have been watching since I was a kid!

I am glued to the TV. We have a thread about it on Living Female.

I keep forgetting about that forum... I'm kinda addicted to this one. LOL

lkprescott said:
I keep forgetting about that forum... I'm kinda addicted to this one. LOL

I am now addicted to both!:D

lkprescott said:
Thought I'd bump this thread up... I just KNEW there had to be other Y&R folks here.

Has anyone been watching the Out of the Ashes episodes this week? I have to admit, nearly every one of them has had me at tears somewhere during the episode. I just love these characters... have been watching since I was a kid!
So is this a primetime soap like General hospital is doing or am I just confused with the title??

Whose died if anyone? Whose together now? Did Phyllis get out of jail? Haven't been able to see it at all lately and I like my monthly updates by you faithful watchers! TIA

Out of the Ashes is just what they've called the past week. Same time slot and channel. The Clear Springs Resort had a garage being built that was suspect of being shoddily built... and well, explosion... debris... dust... and last Friday's ending was a GOOOD Friday cliff hanger with the camera panning through all the rubble and you just see Sharon open her eyes fast with a big deep inhale like she'd just come out of water. Warning.. spoiler from today ahead: This whole week has been search and rescue of just about every character that, for one reason or another, were in or near the catastrophe. So far, only person who's confirmed dead is the Foreman Joe... but when they were bringing out Victoria some debris started to fall on her and she took a somersault off the pile of rocks they were standing on... so... ??? And Jack's been pulled out.. semi-conscious... I have a feeling if they kill off any main character they'll drag it out as long as possible. I'll tell ya what though.. I haven't sobbed and such over this soap as much as I have this week... well, not since they did away with using "Bless the Beasts & the Children" as their weeper song... just hearing that song used to choke me up.

1. Are Nikki and Victor still together on "Young and the Restless" after his trip?

As of the latest update, Nikki and Victor are still together. However, their relationship has been through some ups and downs and they have faced some challenges from other characters trying to come between them.

2. Who is Brad's new love interest, the brown haired girl?

Brad's new love interest is Ashley Abbott, who returned to Genoa City after a long absence. Ashley and Brad have a complicated history and their relationship has caused tension and drama for many other characters on the show.

3. Whose baby is Victoria carrying, Brad's or J.T.'s?

Victoria's baby is J.T.'s. However, there was some confusion and speculation about the paternity of the baby, as Victoria and J.T. had a brief breakup and Brad had a one-night stand with Victoria during that time.

4. Is there a new update on "Young and the Restless" since you only watch it 1-2 times a month?

Yes, there have been several updates since you last watched. Some key events include the return of Ashley Abbott and her involvement with Brad, the reveal of Victoria's pregnancy and the paternity of her baby, and the ongoing drama between Nikki and Victor.

5. Can you give me another update on "Young and the Restless"?

As of the latest update, the Newman family is facing some major challenges and conflicts, with Victor's return causing tension with his children. Meanwhile, the Abbott family is also facing turmoil as Ashley's secret involvement with Jabot is revealed and her relationship with Brad causes issues. Other characters, such as Phyllis and Jack, are also dealing with personal and professional struggles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChefAbey
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
smart2cook