• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Young and the Restless Updates??!!

In summary, Sharon was on the plane but got off b/c her shoot was cancelled before the plane went down. Nick is not dead and is still in love with Phyllis. Victoria is kicking Brad's sorry butt out of J.T.
heat123
Silver Member
OMG, I watch this about 1x a month and just found out Nick is dead???:confused: :eek: Really or is it just Soap opera drama? Did they actually find his body and bury him or is it a Drucella send off (no body found so they assume he is dead)? Just wanting more info-update.
TIA!

They did not find his body. He is not dead. I saw in the internet where THANK GOODNESS he resigned his contract.Of course this did not keep me from crying like a baby during the memorial service. I record this show everyday and watch it when I get home. I cannot miss it! I LOVE Nick.

Sharon was on the plane but got off b/c her shoot was cancelled before the plane went down. Of course, she always comes out smeling like roses no matter what happens! Can you tell I cannot stand her!?HA!

Any other questions? I am sure I can answer them for you.

ok thanks! I guess I should watch this more often to keep updated thanks!

I am here anytime!

Me too I have been watching for years , Its in My season pass that tapes every day . Also if you have the soap network its on at night the same show that is shown during the day .

Do you think he will come back some day and can't remember anyone , maybe he is on a deserted beach with Dru making babys you never know !!

I also watch the Bold and the Beaitiful , boy Ashley has really changed she would never have done some of the things she is doing on The Young and the restless

So Ashley went to B&B?? I thought she was going back to Days of our lives as CraZy susan I think her name was?

BTW, what happened with the whole Jenna-Carmen thing? Was she the killer and did she go to jail?

I catch bits and pieces of B&B when I am at a friends house but lunch once a week but that is about it.

I am hoping they will not do the amnesia thing since they did that with Victor one time. Usually Y&R is good about not repeating storylines too much. As long Nick comes back still in love with Phyllis amd Phyllis is still in love with him is all I worry about. I keep fearing that they will hook Phyllis up with Jack again while he is gone and Sharon will hook back up with Brad. I am all for Victoria kicking Brad's sorry butt out of J.T but I do not want anything to break Jack and Sharon up for Jack to be free to run to Phyllis.

Jena and her dad turned out to be the killers. They are still on the loose somewhere. Paul is helping the police and Kevin find Jena. They were in it to get to the fortune that was connected to Brad's past. They thought Carmen had found out about it and killed her. Kevin and Colleen were both kidnapped by Jena and she set Kevin up to make it look like he did it and setthe bulilding on fire with them in it so it would look like the time Keven tried to kill Colleen. JT And the Professor got there just in time to save them. Colleen was in the hospital and they thought she was going to die and Kevin had been arrested for it when Colleen woke up and confirmed his story.

I just read in a Soap Opera magazine that Y&R was still saying they were NOT going to recast Dru at this time. I figure eventually that actor (her name has totally left me) will want her part back and then she will have washed up somewhere.

I also read where Victor is gone b/c Eric Braden is filming a western. I will have to see that when it comes out. I do not want the to bring Victor Jr. back to take Nick's place. I hope Nick is not gone too long.

As you can tell I am WAY TO WRAPPED up in Y&R! HAHA!!! One of my friends is worse than me if you can imagine!:D :rolleyes:

1. What happened on the latest episode of Young and the Restless?

The latest episode of Young and the Restless featured the return of Adam Newman to Genoa City and the reveal of his true identity. He also confronted his family and caused chaos at the Newman Enterprises office.

2. Will there be any major character exits on Young and the Restless?

At the moment, there are no confirmed major character exits on Young and the Restless. However, with the recent return of Adam Newman, anything is possible.

3. Is there a new love interest for any of the characters on Young and the Restless?

There are currently no new love interests for any of the main characters on Young and the Restless. However, there are some potential romantic storylines in the works.

4. When will the next big event or storyline take place on Young and the Restless?

The next big event or storyline on Young and the Restless is set to take place in the upcoming weeks. Keep watching for exciting developments and twists!

5. Are there any major spoilers for upcoming episodes of Young and the Restless?

There are always spoilers for upcoming episodes of Young and the Restless, but we don't want to give away too much! Keep watching to see all the drama and surprises unfold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChefAbey
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • heat123
  • General Chat