• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Will Not Believe Our Cookware!

D
DizziePixie
Well, I started to make some popcorn on the stove for my daughter, and like any mother, I got distracted with kids, etc. My 5 yr old says, "Mommy, something's stinky in the kitchen." I go in to find a pot full of smoke (No jokes KG!:p ) I lifted the lid and a fire erupts. It's a small fire, I can blow it out, right? The fire comes rushing up and singes, yes, singes my eyebrows, eyelashes, and some of my hair!!

I quickly then put the lid back on it and took it outside. Now, here's the amazing part other than I am not burned any worse.....my pot still looks like new! UNBELIEVABLE!! Now, at my shows I may say, "I know another consultant who...." :D

What a great story.....and glad that you weren't seriously burned!......and I WILL use it at my shows...."I know a consultant who....":D :D :D

I will totally use your story! WOW! Thank God you are OK!

Glad you're Ok, but I'm using that story now, too. :)

I guess if you minded, you wouldn't have shared. ;)

OMG!! Thankfully you are OK, but I am TOTALLY using that story!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-002.gif

Your exploits will be well known in northcentral Indiana. I'll be sharing that story at every show.

Haha! You guys feel free! That's why I posted (you're right, Ann!).

No way! Some other tidbit to add to your shows! Maybe you can catch a pan on fire at a cooking show and show them how awesome it looks afterwards! Just Kidding!!

SilverCeladon said:
No way! Some other tidbit to add to your shows! Maybe you can catch a pan on fire at a cooking show and show them how awesome it looks afterwards! Just Kidding!!

Hmmm, there's an idea! Just not sure how our insurance co. would feel about all of us creating fire at our shows.....:rolleyes: :D

I am glad your ok----

I am going to use your story too!!! That is incredible!!

Glad to hear everything was ok. I will be using the story too like everyone else too. I burnt chili in the stock pot once and I thought it ruined it but it cleaned up good. My DH was a little mad because he loves the pots and pans but he got over it.

DizziePixie said:
....... I go in to find a pot full of smoke (No jokes KG!:p ) I lifted the lid and a fire erupts. It's a small fire, I can blow it out, right? The fire comes rushing up and singes, yes, singes my eyebrows, eyelashes, and some of my hair!!

... Now, at my shows I may say, "I know another consultant who...." :D

WHAT:confused: !! Your not going to let them you what a daredevil you are:eek: !!

"...I know ANOTHER consultant who......":cool: :cool: :cool:

By the way, when is your next show, and how long does it take for eyebrows, eyelashes and hair take to grow back. I can picture it....

A hairless consultant standing up there saying, I know ANOTHER consultant who.... caught her cookware and hair on fire..... What, my hair, Oh no, not a fire......:cool::eek:

Last edited:
Wow ... most of us just burn a carmel in the pan.You've certainly taken it to the next level!

Oh my goodness. I'm such a distracted cook so I could totally see me doing something like this! I'm glad you're ok and thanks for the story!!

I am so glad you are ok. Could have gone another way and been a whole other story.

Just curious, was it the professional or excutive pot? Hopefully both would weather that. (But don't experiment with the other one to find out?) HEE HEE

I will soooo use your story.

Tracy

genburk said:
WHAT:confused: !! Your not going to let them you what a daredevil you are:eek: !!

"...I know ANOTHER consultant who......":cool: :cool: :cool:

By the way, when is your next show, and how long does it take for eyebrows, eyelashes and hair take to grow back. I can picture it....

A hairless consultant standing up there saying, I know ANOTHER consultant who.... caught her cookware and hair on fire..... What, my hair, Oh no, not a fire......:cool::eek:

LOL, Ok, well I SINGED my eyebrows and stuff...it really is miraculous. They're all just a HAIR bit shorter!!! I've never had such stubby eyelashes! lol:rolleyes:

pamperedtracy said:
I am so glad you are ok. Could have gone another way and been a whole other story.

Just curious, was it the professional or excutive pot? Hopefully both would weather that. (But don't experiment with the other one to find out?) HEE HEE

I will soooo use your story.

Tracy

Tracy, it was the Executive 2 qt casserole that comes with the 5 piece set....Even the glass lid that actually PUT OUT the fire is still pristeen!:cool:

Hey Girlfriend!I'm getting the visual of you and the fire on the stove!! You crack me up!!Question????? When you have a microwave, why are you popping popcorn stovetop???

Here's another story you could use......
One of my customers told me this. SHe was cooking a roast in the 13X9 baker and went to the store. FOrgetting all about the roast....she had run into some friends and had lunch with them and then they ended up having a few drinks. Well, by the time she got home.....the fire department was at her house. Well, I guess the house was full of smoke but no fire. The fireman told her that it had to be the stoneware (being made of clay because if it had been the regular teflon pan....it would've caught fire and burned up! Needless to say, she was happy and is a fan of our stoneware, still has all of her pictures and momentos.....but never goes to the store when she's cooking! Great story that I use at my shows. THought I'd pass that one on to!

lkspeir said:
Hey Girlfriend!

I'm getting the visual of you and the fire on the stove!! You crack me up!!

Question????? When you have a microwave, why are you popping popcorn stovetop???
I can't speak for others but some of us think oil-popped corn in a pan has better texture and more flavor than nuked popcorn.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I can't speak for others but some of us think oil-popped corn in a pan has better texture and more flavor than nuked popcorn.

I absolutely agree!!!

The Popcorn del Fuego Story is SO going into my cookware talk!!!Glad you're okay, btw. ;)

I also agree with KG....popcorn popped in a pan on the stovetop is WAY WAY better than the Microwave popcorn! Nuked popcorn is just much more convenient...I'll take regular popcorn any day!!!

If I'm home all by myself and I want to do something quick, I zap some popcorn in the microwave. If, however, my DH is home and we're settling in for an evening (or afternoon) of movies and popcorn, we do the stovetop. To us, it's just better.

1. How did the pot still look like new after the fire?

The pot is made from a special material that is resistant to high heat and does not easily burn or melt. This allows it to maintain its appearance even after being exposed to extreme temperatures.

2. Is the cookware safe to use?

Yes, the cookware is made from high-quality materials that are safe for cooking and do not release any harmful chemicals when heated. It is also designed to withstand high temperatures without warping or melting.

3. Can it be used on all types of stoves?

Our cookware is designed to be compatible with most stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, it is always recommended to check the manufacturer's instructions before use.

4. How does the cookware distribute heat?

Our cookware is designed with multiple layers of heat-conducting materials, such as aluminum and stainless steel, to ensure even heat distribution. This helps to prevent hot spots and ensures that your food cooks evenly.

5. Is the cookware easy to clean?

Yes, the cookware is designed to be easy to clean. The non-stick surface allows for easy food release, and most pieces are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to hand wash for best results and to prolong the life of the cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • kreaser
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • pchefinski