• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Learn Something New Every Day...lol

In summary, the conversation was about using labels in P3 to print invitations and other items for shows, as well as keeping track of guest information and using it for follow-up and recruiting purposes. One consultant also shared a tip on using labels for a more professional look in catalogs. There were also recommendations for articles on the Cluster's Connection website with helpful tips for using P3 effectively.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
So last night at my cluster meeting I learned that you can print lables for your show guests entered in P3. Which will save a LOT of time if you are sending the invites for the hostess! I thought that was so cool, and was glad someone finally told me how it could be done....I was starting to get writer's cramp...heh heh :)

how do you do this?
I can't figure it out.
TIA

Also, one of our consultants reminded us to make sure we are keeping track of where the guests are sitting...that way you can check to see if they are sitting next to someone who has already attended a PC party. (I know this is basic stuff, but we all need reminders.) There was another awesome idea about using an invitation to save your catalog date on a computer, but I don't remember the details right now. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please remind me!Using Labels from P3Actually, you can also use the labels for a more professional look for your catalogs and other items you may use at your shows. I always use the 1"x2 5/8" Label (Avery 5160) for my catalogs. I put the hostess name and phone # at the top, then the website and my phone # at the bottom, fold it in half and stick it inside the front cover. Then I can use the label for the outside of the folder or envelope. It makes everything look really professional! You can also use them for Thank you cards, Recipe cards, etc.There are some great tips on the Cluster's Connection website under the "What's New" link. Look for the article titled "Capturing Guest Information." This is a great way to keep track of the guests that attend a show so that you can avoid inviting them to subsequent shows. Also, the article under the "Tips & Tools" link titled "Getting the Most out of P3" has some great ideas for using P3. As I read through that article the other day, I discovered that you can even print out a report in P3 that gives you detailed information about the guests that attended! That way, you can send the report home with the hostess - she'll have all the guest information she needs to follow up with guests who placed an order! Hope this helps!Capturing Guest InformationThanks for the tips on the P3! I never thought about using labels for catalogs, etc. That is a great idea! I just finished reading the article "Capturing Guest Information" and it's one of the best articles I've read in a long time! It has some fantastic ideas, especially the tip on having guests fill out their own information. This makes it really easy to have them join your mailing list and you can use the information again for booking and recruiting purposes. Thanks for the tip!You're welcome! I

1. What is "You Learn Something New Every Day...lol"?

"You Learn Something New Every Day...lol" is a popular phrase used to express the idea that we are constantly learning new things, whether big or small, in our everyday lives. It is often used in a humorous context, with the addition of "lol" (laugh out loud) at the end.

2. Where did "You Learn Something New Every Day...lol" originate from?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has been used in various forms for many years. It is believed to have originated from the Latin phrase "Quotidie Morimur", which means "Every day we die". This phrase was often used as a reminder to make the most out of each day and to learn something new.

3. What is the significance of adding "lol" at the end of the phrase?

The addition of "lol" at the end of the phrase adds a sense of humor and light-heartedness to the statement. It also implies that the learning experience may not always be serious or profound, but can also be something amusing or unexpected.

4. Is "You Learn Something New Every Day...lol" meant to be taken literally?

No, the phrase is not meant to be taken literally. It is a saying used to emphasize the idea that we are constantly learning and growing in our daily lives. It is not meant to be a strict rule or expectation, but rather a reminder to stay open to new knowledge and experiences.

5. How often should one expect to learn something new every day?

The frequency of learning something new every day varies for each individual. It could be something as simple as learning a new word, or something more significant like learning a new skill. The important thing is to stay curious and open to new information and experiences, and to always strive to learn and grow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • esavvymom