• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Know You're Addicted to Cs When...

In summary, you log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe. Your husband says "Ann who?" and you can't because you just have to see if you are the thread killer. You turn the iron on and it auto-turns itself off because you went back to the CS site. When you try to explain who all your friends are, your internet connection goes down and you drive to the nearest Starbucks with your laptop to satisfy 2 fixes. Your husband says "Get off the computer!" and you can't because you just have to see if you are the thread killer.
chefann
Gold Member
You log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe.

Add your evidence here.

You're sharing these stories with your husband and he says, "Ann who? Oh fruiti Ann."

DH says "Get off the computer!" And you can't because you just have to see if infact you are the thread killer!

You turn the iron on and it auto-turns itself off because you went back to the CS site.

When I try to explain to The Kat Lady, it's Ann with an E of Joisey Ann and Ann without an E has become Auntie Ann (or Carmen.)

You give up trying to explain who all your friends are, and just refer to them as "A Chef Success friend."

BethCooks4U said:
DH says "Get off the computer!" And you can't because you just have to see if infact you are the thread killer!
No need to look. You won't be.

:p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No need to look. You won't be.

:p
Or so YOU think!

Note to me: Ask Greg to shut down that thread after I post.

You're more worried about being the thread killer than about making phone calls and actually getting some shows lined up.

chefann said:
You're more worried about being the thread killer than about making phone calls and actually getting some shows lined up.

your internet connection goes down and you drive to the nearest Starbucks with your laptop to satisfy 2 fixes

BethCooks4U said:
Hey!

You left 15 minutes ago!

(Trying to get to 3 grand before you leave, huh?)

That's a good one!This was directed ay Jason. KG snuck in there while I was typing.

jasonmva said:
your internet connection goes down and you drive to the nearest Starbucks with your laptop to satisfy 2 fixes

LMAO!!!

That would soooo be me if it weren't for the kids..
I think it would kind of kill the whole experience.....

:rolleyes:
:D

You find yourself saying, "just one more post. Then I'll log off. Really."

You take your laptop to Conference to check for new posts between workshops.

chefann said:
That's a good one!

This was directed ay Jason. KG snuck in there while I was typing.
That's okay, I'll take an attaboy any time whether it's mine or not.

chefann said:
That is especially annoying to the post whores who are trying to catch up to the one who keeps posting "...just one more."

chefann said:

I have never said that to myself... or my hubby... or my kids.....

:rolleyes:

Or you should be outside doing yard work, BUT instead you are on CS!:p

letscook04 said:
Or you should be outside doing yard work, BUT instead you are on CS!:p

Yardwork...yardwork...oh yes I remember hearing that word mentioned. But isn't why husbands and kids were created?

It's okay. I'm listening to the Metropolitan Opera online, they're doing The Barber of Seville.

I went to the barber yesterday.

jasonmva said:
Yardwork...yardwork...oh yes I remember hearing that word mentioned. But isn't why husbands and kids were created?

That's a good one! LOL :D

Does he drive a Seville?
250px-1980_Cadillac_Seville.jpg

Welcome to my shop, let me cut your mop, let me shave your crop.
Daintily. Daintily.

chefann said:
You take your laptop to Conference to check for new posts between workshops.
or take your laptop anywhere for that matter, to check the new posts at CS!:p
DH just said to me last night" Can't stay off of their for 10 min can you?" after we got home from a family date night, I logged right on to see what I missed that evening!

You're more excited about getting your stripper star filled in than hitting $15k career sales.

It's gotten pretty interesting the last few days, hasn't it?

Some might even say it is almost back to abnormal :D

jasonmva said:
Was it ever anything else?

KG, I was not trying to get to 3K (but now that you point it out...)

I was just doing one more post and then logging off.

I actually went to the grocery store so we wouldn't starve and booked TWO shows while I was there!!!

Way to go Momma...not only did you book the shows but could make sure your hosts bought the right foods.

BethCooks4U said:
I am not addicted.
You need to admit you have a problem.

Actually, we all do. :)

I never admit to anything!

chefann said:
You're more excited about getting your stripper star filled in than hitting $15k career sales.

That one is very true....LOL

chefann said:
You need to admit you have a problem.

Actually, we all do. :)
Ann you crack me up!

You just CAN'T log off because there just be one more post you can't miss or "have to" respond to today.

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
Was it ever anything else?
Well, yeah, it was but that's like the 500 pound gorilla in the room that no one talks about.

Your husband tells you that you are on the computer to much. And you seem to read the same posts over and over

jasonmva said:
I was just thinking that... see what your thread started?

You know you're addicted to CS when...

You go to visit The Kat Lady at the library and log into CS from a desk computer.

You know you're addicted to CS, when:

At your show, while taking orders, you realize your internet is connected wirelessly, and you just can't resist taking a peek....:eek:

Now that's bad, really bad!

ChefBeckyD said:
You know you're addicted to CS, when:

At your show, while taking orders, you realize your internet is connected wirelessly, and you just can't resist taking a peek....:eek:

Yep, your addicted!

<H2>What is "You Know You're Addicted to Cs When... You log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe"?</H2><p>"You Know You're Addicted to Cs When... You log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe" is a phrase commonly used in the online community of Pampered Chef to describe the extreme obsession with the company's products and recipes.</p><H2>Why do people keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe?</H2><p>People who are addicted to Pampered Chef products often find themselves constantly thinking about and discussing their products and recipes. They may even start talking to their cupboards as if they were real people, seeking their opinion and advice on cooking and using the products.</p><H2>How do I know if I'm addicted to Pampered Chef products?</H2><p>If you find yourself constantly thinking about Pampered Chef products, browsing their website or catalog, and talking about their products and recipes with friends and family, then you may be addicted to Pampered Chef. Other signs include constantly buying new products and attending multiple Pampered Chef parties.</p><H2>What should I do if I think I'm addicted to Pampered Chef products?</H2><p>If you believe you may be addicted to Pampered Chef products, it is important to take a step back and evaluate your habits. Consider setting limits for yourself, such as only attending one party per month or budgeting a certain amount of money for Pampered Chef products. You can also try finding new hobbies or activities to distract yourself from constantly thinking about the company.</p><H2>Is being addicted to Pampered Chef products a bad thing?</H2><p>Being addicted to anything, including Pampered Chef products, can have negative consequences. It can lead to overspending and neglecting other aspects of your life. However, if you are able to manage your addiction and it brings joy and fulfillment to your life, then it may not necessarily be a bad thing. It is important to find a balance and not let your addiction take over your life.</p>

What is "You Know You're Addicted to Cs When... You log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe"?

"You Know You're Addicted to Cs When... You log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe" is a phrase commonly used in the online community of Pampered Chef to describe the extreme obsession with the company's products and recipes.

Why do people keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe?

People who are addicted to Pampered Chef products often find themselves constantly thinking about and discussing their products and recipes. They may even start talking to their cupboards as if they were real people, seeking their opinion and advice on cooking and using the products.

How do I know if I'm addicted to Pampered Chef products?

If you find yourself constantly thinking about Pampered Chef products, browsing their website or catalog, and talking about their products and recipes with friends and family, then you may be addicted to Pampered Chef. Other signs include constantly buying new products and attending multiple Pampered Chef parties.

What should I do if I think I'm addicted to Pampered Chef products?

If you believe you may be addicted to Pampered Chef products, it is important to take a step back and evaluate your habits. Consider setting limits for yourself, such as only attending one party per month or budgeting a certain amount of money for Pampered Chef products. You can also try finding new hobbies or activities to distract yourself from constantly thinking about the company.

Is being addicted to Pampered Chef products a bad thing?

Being addicted to anything, including Pampered Chef products, can have negative consequences. It can lead to overspending and neglecting other aspects of your life. However, if you are able to manage your addiction and it brings joy and fulfillment to your life, then it may not necessarily be a bad thing. It is important to find a balance and not let your addiction take over your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jode7227
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies