• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Know You're Addicted to Cs When...

In summary, you log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe. Your husband says "Ann who?" and you can't because you just have to see if you are the thread killer. You turn the iron on and it auto-turns itself off because you went back to the CS site. When you try to explain who all your friends are, your internet connection goes down and you drive to the nearest Starbucks with your laptop to satisfy 2 fixes. Your husband says "Get off the computer!" and you can't because you just have to see if you are the thread killer.
I'll admit to checking CS while on hold with tech support at the HO for P3

You're somewhere with a public computer and you just pop on to see if there's anything new and exciting and you just can't leave!!

oh and when you think you have to respond to everything...especially the ones that have nothing to do with your business....!

ChefBeckyD said:
You know you're addicted to CS, when:

At your show, while taking orders, you realize your internet is connected wirelessly, and you just can't resist taking a peek....:eek:
LOL! I haven't done this but I have been tempted for sure!!

You know you're addicted to CS when . . .You spend Valentine's Day becoming stripper, and it has nothing to do with taking your clothes off.You feel a deep-seated need to view every new post before logging off.You eat your breakfast before church at your computer so you can keep up with CS.

Last edited:
raebates said:
You know you're addicted to CS when . . .

You eat your breakfast before church at your computer so you can keep up with CS.

Ha! Almost every morning I have cereal right here, while checking the posts:D You all are my breakfast buddies!

And yes, it is almost abnormal again here:p

I definitely check before work, at work, and of course all night long :) ...and on the weekends when I am at my Mom's! And, instead of having to go to the site all of the time, I just leave it open...and then I can hit "new posts" when I walk up to, or by the computer!

lacychef said:
Ha! Almost every morning I have cereal right here, while checking the posts:D You all are my breakfast buddies!

And yes, it is almost abnormal again here:p
Every morning I have my first cup of coffee with CS....you mean that's not normal???

pamperedlinda said:
Every morning I have my first cup of coffee with CS....you mean that's not normal???
Oh yes, it's perfectly normal!

pamperedlinda said:

Me too Linda! It's how I get ready for my day.

I Do check emails too and take care of any PC buis that has come up.

AJPratt said:
I was just thinking that... see what your thread started?

If you can't beat them, start saying something else!

You know you're addicted to CS when . . .You burn your husband's breakfast because you got caught up in the You know you're addicted to CS when . . . thread. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/ashamed0001.gif

My very sweet, understanding, furry husband insisted I post this. I really did it. I had the raisins and water started for his morning oatmeal, then got caught up in this thread. The water all boiled away and the raisins began to burn before I remembered I had stuff on the stove. Yes, I did make him a new saucepan of oatmeal with raisins. Now I've just gotta clean out the burned raisins.

jasonmva said:
If you can't beat them, start saying something else!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
How Hijacks Happen

When unintentional hijacks turn into good gossip!

raebates said:
You burn your husband's breakfast because you got caught up in the You know you're addicted to CS when . . . thread. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/ashamed0001.gif

My very sweet, understanding, furry husband insisted I post this. I really did it. I had the raisins and water started for his morning oatmeal, then got caught up in this thread. The water all boiled away and the raisins began to burn before I remembered I had stuff on the stove. Yes, I did make him a new saucepan of oatmeal with raisins. Now I've just gotta clean out the burned raisins.
Just buy packages of instant - toss him a pack, tell him to throw it in the atom smasher so you can go read about the latest hijackings.

He doesn't like instant. Since he is the best husband I could ever ask for, I make his oatmeal. It's a small price to pay for a sweet, caring, funny man who puts up with me and encourages my PC and CS habits.

Every time you turn on the computer you go straight to CS!

Or every time your children look for you, you are on the computer, on CS!

cat said:
Every time you turn on the computer you go straight to CS!
Just make it your home page!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Just make it your home page!

Haha! That's a good one! It would just confirm my husband's suspicion that I'm an addict!:D

Your spouse wants to go out to eat, and you say, "Just another minute, I'm checking new posts." 30 minutes later you leave. :)

You know you are addicted to CS when you can list communications expert on your resume because of all the posts you made here

jasonmva said:
You know you are addicted to CS when you can list communications expert on your resume because of all the posts you made here

now, are you the thread killa, communications expert, or the people pi$$er offer? Or are you the master of multi-tasking?

amy07 said:
now, are you the thread killa, communications expert, or the people pi$$er offer? Or are you the master of multi-tasking?

Jack of all trades, master of none!

Oh when your laughing so hard at the computer screen and look at your husband and say you will never beleive what Jason said..... or you rolls your eyes becasue you actually have to minize your screen at work to actually do work... that would be ME!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Oh when your laughing so hard at the computer screen and look at your husband and say you will never beleive what Jason said..... or you rolls your eyes becasue you actually have to minize your screen at work to actually do work... that would be ME!!!

The advantage to working from home. I never have to minimize the screen... now if I'd get some work done. :p

I work for my family in our tax office.... so it's not liek i will get fired or something... hehehe......:p

Did you record where the moving target is now? 1,600 I suppose?

Yep. 1600 is the new magic number.

Quick - hurry up and get to 2700 to get your pink star before that one changes again, too!

KG, are you upset a little about the star thing?

Just checking...

I think I should change my picture...I'm just a little too goofy there!

I think we should all change our pics to look like we've had one too many, LMAO!!

I totally DID have too many the night that pic was taken! I know, terrible, but I thought it was a fun pic that showed off my personality!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Quick - hurry up and get to 2700 to get your pink star before that one changes again, too!
I would, but then I might be called that bad word. You know what I'm talking about.Actually, I'm a little sad that I won't be able to tell anyone I'm a stripper anymore. I guess I can always tell them I was a stripper for a few weeks. I suppose that's another sign I'm addicted to CS. Huh?

raebates said:
I would, but then I might be called that bad word. You know what I'm talking about.

Actually, I'm a little sad that I won't be able to tell anyone I'm a stripper anymore. I guess I can always tell them I was a stripper for a few weeks. I suppose that's another sign I'm addicted to CS. Huh?
Only a "few" weeks.... I think that qualifies you!!

it's okay! I think it's become a badge of honor of sorts.

Ann, I guess it's okay, as long as the cupboards don't answer you back! I'm so addicted too! When I talk to my DH, I refer to my friends on here as
"Cheffers". When I say that....he knows who I'm talking about!

speedychef said:
KG, are you upset a little about the star thing?

Just checking...
Upset? Not really. Even a little? Nah.

Annoyed? That might be a better word - sort of like a mosquito bite. We had an entire thread about this in another forum, where we used some satire and humor to point out the absurdity of a moving target. (The best way to point out aburdity is to be absurd but apparently, not eveyone gets that.)

There are some people who were a little miffed when they got to an old level and didn't get their star and I'm just expressing my empathy for them.

gilliandanielle said:
I think we should all change our pics to look like we've had one too many, LMAO!!
When I got my new drivers license the year I turned 21, I blinked when the pic was taken. I looked like I was on drugs. That was before digital at the DMV (now, they show it to us and we can OK it). I used it at a liquor store at college when I was making a purchase to take to a party. The clerk was giving it the evil eye, so I told her, "I know, out of state license, you want to make sure it's genuine. But honestly, does anyone put a picture THAT bad on a fake?"

LOL! That is how my passport pic is! They always check me twice for drugs because I look too high in my pic to even realize I have a passport!

gilliandanielle said:
Like this one?

nolteAV.jpg

I wish I looked that good in my passport pic- LMAO!!

Thats a good one KG... I look like a little kid in mine.... I get carded at the freaking gas station to see if I am old enough to drive... LOL makes it even funnier is when they realize that I am 29 years old ..... LOL

<H2>What is "You Know You're Addicted to Cs When... You log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe"?</H2><p>"You Know You're Addicted to Cs When... You log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe" is a phrase commonly used in the online community of Pampered Chef to describe the extreme obsession with the company's products and recipes.</p><H2>Why do people keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe?</H2><p>People who are addicted to Pampered Chef products often find themselves constantly thinking about and discussing their products and recipes. They may even start talking to their cupboards as if they were real people, seeking their opinion and advice on cooking and using the products.</p><H2>How do I know if I'm addicted to Pampered Chef products?</H2><p>If you find yourself constantly thinking about Pampered Chef products, browsing their website or catalog, and talking about their products and recipes with friends and family, then you may be addicted to Pampered Chef. Other signs include constantly buying new products and attending multiple Pampered Chef parties.</p><H2>What should I do if I think I'm addicted to Pampered Chef products?</H2><p>If you believe you may be addicted to Pampered Chef products, it is important to take a step back and evaluate your habits. Consider setting limits for yourself, such as only attending one party per month or budgeting a certain amount of money for Pampered Chef products. You can also try finding new hobbies or activities to distract yourself from constantly thinking about the company.</p><H2>Is being addicted to Pampered Chef products a bad thing?</H2><p>Being addicted to anything, including Pampered Chef products, can have negative consequences. It can lead to overspending and neglecting other aspects of your life. However, if you are able to manage your addiction and it brings joy and fulfillment to your life, then it may not necessarily be a bad thing. It is important to find a balance and not let your addiction take over your life.</p>

What is "You Know You're Addicted to Cs When... You log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe"?

"You Know You're Addicted to Cs When... You log off to cook dinner, and keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe" is a phrase commonly used in the online community of Pampered Chef to describe the extreme obsession with the company's products and recipes.

Why do people keep asking the cupboards their opinion about the recipe?

People who are addicted to Pampered Chef products often find themselves constantly thinking about and discussing their products and recipes. They may even start talking to their cupboards as if they were real people, seeking their opinion and advice on cooking and using the products.

How do I know if I'm addicted to Pampered Chef products?

If you find yourself constantly thinking about Pampered Chef products, browsing their website or catalog, and talking about their products and recipes with friends and family, then you may be addicted to Pampered Chef. Other signs include constantly buying new products and attending multiple Pampered Chef parties.

What should I do if I think I'm addicted to Pampered Chef products?

If you believe you may be addicted to Pampered Chef products, it is important to take a step back and evaluate your habits. Consider setting limits for yourself, such as only attending one party per month or budgeting a certain amount of money for Pampered Chef products. You can also try finding new hobbies or activities to distract yourself from constantly thinking about the company.

Is being addicted to Pampered Chef products a bad thing?

Being addicted to anything, including Pampered Chef products, can have negative consequences. It can lead to overspending and neglecting other aspects of your life. However, if you are able to manage your addiction and it brings joy and fulfillment to your life, then it may not necessarily be a bad thing. It is important to find a balance and not let your addiction take over your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jode7227
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies