• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yikes! I Have a Host Who I Did a Show for Last Tues. and She Is

In summary, the speaker is having trouble closing a show with a host who is not responding to their calls. They need to submit the order in the next few days for guests to receive their free items. The speaker's director suggested calling the host and giving her a deadline to respond or risk losing her host benefits. The speaker is also considering contacting the guests directly for their orders and payment.
pampermeRai
Yikes! I have a host who I did a show for last Tues. and she is ducking my calls to close this show!! There are several people who bought $60 + in items and want the free cookbook or outdoor Party plates. I have to submit this order in the next few days in order for them to receive this. I have no idea why this chick is not closing the show - she has no outside orders and isn't attempting to get any! Any ideas on how I should handle this? Thanks in advance :(

You can close the show in May - just be sure that in Pampered Partner you mark it submitted for April (not May). How much does she owe you?

I would just leave a message that you want to close the show so her friends get their products quicker. What do you still need from the host? Are you looking for payment? Do you need her order? If I knew I could give you a better idea of how to phrase it, or at least give you my suggestion.

queenkaren107 said:
You can close the show in May - just be sure that in Pampered Partner you mark it submitted for April (not May). How much does she owe you?

I have received payment from all the guests, but she has her host benefits she hasn't claimed........So, if I close it in May, the guests will still get the April offer, as long I put April as the show date? Are you sure? Thanks!!:)

AJPratt said:
I would just leave a message that you want to close the show so her friends get their products quicker. What do you still need from the host? Are you looking for payment? Do you need her order? If I knew I could give you a better idea of how to phrase it, or at least give you my suggestion.

Hi I need her order b/c she has racked up a few benefits Thanks!

What my director suggested I do when I had similar situation....I finally called her at work (which I don't like to do) but she finally got me the $ for the orders that were needed, hers was a little different, as she had 2 guests that she had their $.

But I know my director told me to call those guests and ask for debit card info and then send in without her order if need be, it was OVER 3 weeks and no $ from hostess.

My director said to call her and tell her that unless you hear from her by a certain date and time, that you will do......
a) Calling all the guests and apologizing for not getting their products in a timely fashion as hostess hasn't closed the show........ or

b) will be submitting her show as is, and this means she will loose all her host benefits, or if she'd given you a wish list, that you will pick what you can from that with her free product she's earned but she'll lose all other benefits.

That GETS a call back RIGHT AWAY. I had a hostess from h@@@ in March and finally called my director and that's what she suggested I do.

If all you need from her is her order, then I would simple but nicely leave her a message stating that you will be closing her order by ________________. If she fails to get back to you by _____________ then you will be choosing her free products for her. That should get her moving!!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I finally called her at work (which I don't like to do) but she finally got me the $ for the orders that were needed, hers was a little different, as she had 2 guests that she had their $.

But I know my director told me to call those guests and ask for debit card info and then send in without her order if need be, it was OVER 3 weeks and no $ from hostess.

My director said to call her and tell her that unless you hear from her by a certain date and time, that you will do......
a) Calling all the guests and apologizing for not getting their products in a timely fashion as hostess hasn't closed the show........ or

b) will be submitting her show as is, and this means she will loose all her host benefits, or if she'd given you a wish list, that you will pick what you can from that with her free product she's earned but she'll lose all other benefits.

That GETS a call back RIGHT AWAY. I had a hostess from h@@@ in March and finally called my director and that's what she suggested I do.

Thank you! I will take your advice

chef.katie said:
If all you need from her is her order, then I would simple but nicely leave her a message stating that you will be closing her order by ________________. If she fails to get back to you by _____________ then you will be choosing her free products for her. That should get her moving!!
\
Thanks I will take your advice, too:) That should get her to close it!!!

1. What should I do if my host is not satisfied with their purchases from the show?

If your host is not satisfied with their purchases, you can offer them a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the show. You can also provide them with the contact information for our customer service team who can assist them further.

2. Can my host still earn rewards from their show if they are not satisfied?

Yes, your host can still earn rewards from their show even if they are not satisfied with their purchases. Our rewards program is based on the total sales from the show, not just the host's purchases.

3. What if my host wants to cancel their show after it has already happened?

If your host wants to cancel their show after it has already happened, they can do so by contacting our customer service team. However, any rewards they may have earned will be forfeited.

4. Can my host still receive the host discount if they decide to place an order after the show?

No, the host discount is only available during the show. If your host decides to place an order after the show, they will not receive the host discount.

5. What if my host wants to return an item that was purchased as a gift from their show?

If your host wants to return an item that was purchased as a gift from their show, they can do so within 30 days of the show for a full refund or exchange. They will need to provide the original receipt or order number to process the return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefKristal
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefsteph07