• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yesterday Was the Worst Day to Have a Migraine...

In summary, migraines are often triggered by stress, hormonal changes, certain foods and drinks, changes in sleep patterns, and environmental factors. They differ from regular headaches in intensity and duration, and can come with additional symptoms. While there is no guaranteed prevention, avoiding trigger foods and incorporating magnesium-rich foods may be helpful. Treatment options include medication, relaxation techniques, and avoiding triggers. Supporting a loved one with migraines involves listening, understanding, and encouraging them to seek medical help.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
because my new consultant box came :D and I couldn't play with it!

I got it upstairs to my office...opened it up, put my binder together and then tried to read. No go. I was so excited but I was hurting so bad. :eek:

Now today, it is another day. And I am off to the store to buy some foods to start playing with.

woohoo.gif

and then tomorrow, the show I hosted will have its products delivered! and I can start all over again!

happydance.gif

I love that big brown truck!

Last edited:
Me Too!!I have been waiting for a week for my SS1 Plus Kit and it hasn't arrived yet. I too want to play and show off my new stuff. Love that brown truck!!!

Poor UPS guy!My poor UPS guy! My recruiter lives right across the street from me and then my other friend across the street is a Mary Kay consultant so he is here all the time!! He even knows the name of my dog by heart! Congratulations on getting your kit! Mine arrived the day I hosted a party for my recruiter and we had so much fun going through it together!

Welcome to the biz!

~Kristen ;)

1. What are some common triggers for migraines?

Some common triggers for migraines include stress, hormonal changes, certain foods and drinks, changes in sleep patterns, and environmental factors such as weather changes or strong smells.

2. How do migraines differ from regular headaches?

Migraines are typically more intense and can last for hours or even days. They often come with other symptoms such as nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, and visual disturbances. Headaches, on the other hand, are usually less severe and can be relieved with over-the-counter pain medication.

3. Can certain foods help prevent migraines?

While there is no one-size-fits-all solution, some people have found that avoiding trigger foods such as processed meats, aged cheese, and artificial sweeteners can help prevent migraines. Incorporating more magnesium-rich foods like leafy greens and nuts into your diet may also be beneficial.

4. What are some effective treatments for migraines?

There are a variety of treatments for migraines, including over-the-counter or prescription medications, applying cold or heat to the affected area, relaxation techniques, and avoiding triggers. It's important to work with a healthcare professional to find the best treatment plan for you.

5. How can I support a loved one who suffers from migraines?

One of the best ways to support someone with migraines is to listen and be understanding. Offer to help with tasks or responsibilities when they are experiencing a migraine, and educate yourself about the condition to better understand their experience. Encouraging them to seek medical treatment and practicing self-care can also be helpful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • chefsteph07