1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Yearly Reports

1. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Is HO going to put up a report for yearly recognition? I have my January team meeting next month and want to do recognition and don't like having to go back and forth between the Performance Tracker under their names.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
    Jan 7, 2010
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Check the "year at a glance" box, THEN choose 2009 & change the end month (that now says Jan-Jan) so it's doing Jan-Dec. You can see everyone again. ;)

Jan 7, 2010
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Unfortunately that only shows you from April, when we switched to Consultant Connection. I think Kelly's wanting to see a single report for the full year.

Jan 7, 2010
  4. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Yeah I knew that but I was hoping for more detail. I have quite a few girls I would like to recognize and was hoping to find something for everyone. Thanks a bunch tho!

Jan 7, 2010
  5. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

Yearly reports will be available in time for the February meeting - more info on the Jan meeting planner.

Jan 7, 2010
  6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

All of my team started AFTER that date. I guess I just assume everyone else fits in the same category as ME!!! LOL

Jan 7, 2010
  7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I thought I heard from my upline that it will update around Jan 10th.

Jan 7, 2010
  8. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

January 10th would work. And Kate, I checked and I think I'm missing something because all I saw was that they suggested doing yearly recognition in February because the Back to Business meeting was so early in January.

Jan 7, 2010
Have something to add?