• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yearly Recognition: HO's Performance Tracker

In summary, the HO's Performance Tracker is a yearly tool used by Pampered Chef to track the performance of its Home Office employees. It is updated at the end of each fiscal year and measures performance through a combination of individual goals and company performance. Employees can view their own performance, but it is primarily used by managers to evaluate employees for recognition and promotions.
Kelly8
Is HO going to put up a report for yearly recognition? I have my January team meeting next month and want to do recognition and don't like having to go back and forth between the Performance Tracker under their names.

Last edited:
Check the "year at a glance" box, THEN choose 2009 & change the end month (that now says Jan-Jan) so it's doing Jan-Dec. You can see everyone again. ;)

Sheila said:
Check the "year at a glance" box, THEN choose 2009 & change the end month (that now says Jan-Jan) so it's doing Jan-Dec. You can see everyone again. ;)

Unfortunately that only shows you from April, when we switched to Consultant Connection. I think Kelly's wanting to see a single report for the full year.

Yeah I knew that but I was hoping for more detail. I have quite a few girls I would like to recognize and was hoping to find something for everyone. Thanks a bunch tho!

Yearly reports will be available in time for the February meeting - more info on the Jan meeting planner.

NooraK said:
Unfortunately that only shows you from April, when we switched to Consultant Connection. I think Kelly's wanting to see a single report for the full year.

All of my team started AFTER that date. I guess I just assume everyone else fits in the same category as ME!!! LOL

I thought I heard from my upline that it will update around Jan 10th.

January 10th would work. And Kate, I checked and I think I'm missing something because all I saw was that they suggested doing yearly recognition in February because the Back to Business meeting was so early in January.

1. What is the HO's Performance Tracker?

The HO's Performance Tracker is a tool used by Pampered Chef to track the performance of its Home Office employees on a yearly basis. It helps managers evaluate employee performance and make decisions regarding recognition and promotions.

2. How often is the HO's Performance Tracker updated?

The HO's Performance Tracker is updated on a yearly basis, typically at the end of each fiscal year. This allows managers to review the entire year's performance of their employees before making any decisions.

3. How is performance measured on the HO's Performance Tracker?

Performance on the HO's Performance Tracker is measured through a combination of individual goals and objectives set by the employee and their manager, as well as overall company performance. This ensures that employees are evaluated based on both their individual contributions and their impact on the company as a whole.

4. Can I see my own performance on the HO's Performance Tracker?

As an employee, you will have access to your own performance on the HO's Performance Tracker. However, this information is typically only shared with managers and higher-level executives for evaluation purposes.

5. How does the HO's Performance Tracker impact recognition and promotions?

The HO's Performance Tracker is one of the main tools used by managers to determine which employees are eligible for recognition and promotions. It provides a comprehensive overview of an employee's performance and helps managers make informed decisions about rewarding and promoting their team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gundos
  • chefkathy