1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Yearly Reports

1. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Is HO going to put up a report for yearly recognition? I have my January team meeting next month and want to do recognition and don't like having to go back and forth between the Performance Tracker under their names.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
    Jan 7, 2010
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Check the "year at a glance" box, THEN choose 2009 & change the end month (that now says Jan-Jan) so it's doing Jan-Dec. You can see everyone again. ;)

Jan 7, 2010
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Unfortunately that only shows you from April, when we switched to Consultant Connection. I think Kelly's wanting to see a single report for the full year.

Jan 7, 2010
  4. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

Yeah I knew that but I was hoping for more detail. I have quite a few girls I would like to recognize and was hoping to find something for everyone. Thanks a bunch tho!

Jan 7, 2010
  5. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

Yearly reports will be available in time for the February meeting - more info on the Jan meeting planner.

Jan 7, 2010
  6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

All of my team started AFTER that date. I guess I just assume everyone else fits in the same category as ME!!! LOL

Jan 7, 2010
  7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I thought I heard from my upline that it will update around Jan 10th.

Jan 7, 2010
  8. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

January 10th would work. And Kate, I checked and I think I'm missing something because all I saw was that they suggested doing yearly recognition in February because the Back to Business meeting was so early in January.

Jan 7, 2010
Have something to add?