• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best way to pass on my shows and contacts as I move for the fall?

In summary, the show last night featured the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Stoneware Baking Set. These products can be purchased on the company's website or through a consultant. Special deals and promotions may be available for these products. The demonstrated recipes were Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken, Beef Stroganoff made in the Quick Cooker, and an Apple Crisp made in the Stoneware Baking Set. If the show was missed, it can be replayed on the company's website or YouTube channel.
clshirk
I asked a while back (maybe a week) about what to do with my shows since I'm moving for the fall.
Well, last night was my last show here in WV and I finally got a recruit!! She signed up officially last night and I'm planning to pass all my shows and WV contacts to her, well, most of them at least. I told her she could have any that didn't want catalog shows. Anyhow, I got 2 bookings at my show last night too- so I passed those immediately to her. I think she's going to do great!! I'm so excited!! My first recruit, a great show, and a way to pass on my peoples!!

That's great! Keep that momentum going at your new home!

Great job! Good luck with the move!

Thanks guys! I'm actually starting a full-time job, so I won't be doing as much PC, but I'm keeping up with it at least a few shows a month. Too easy and fun to pass up! Plus my new home area will be great for PC!

Congratulations on your first recruit and a successful last show in WV! It sounds like you have a great plan in place for passing on your shows and contacts to your new team member. I'm sure she will do great and your business will continue to thrive even as you move. Wishing you all the best in your new location!

What products were featured on the show last night?

The products featured on the show last night were our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Stoneware Baking Set.

Can I purchase the products featured on the show?

Yes, all of the products featured on the show are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the products featured on the show?

Yes, we often offer exclusive discounts or bundles for products featured on our shows. Check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

What recipes were demonstrated on the show last night?

The recipes demonstrated on the show last night were our Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken, Beef Stroganoff made in the Quick Cooker, and a delicious Apple Crisp made in our Stoneware Baking Set.

Can I watch a replay of the show if I missed it last night?

Yes, you can watch a replay of the show on our website or on our YouTube channel. Just search for "Pampered Chef Great Show Last Night" and you'll find all our past shows available to watch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefWhit84
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies