• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!

In summary, "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!" is a recognition and achievement within the consultant career path at Pampered Chef. To achieve it, a consultant must have earned $15,000 in sales and have reached the level of Group Trainer. Achieving this milestone comes with benefits such as recognition, increased commission rates, and opportunities for advancement. It is not a one-time achievement and can be earned multiple times. Achieving "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!" can have a positive impact on a consultant's Pampered Chef business by increasing credibility, attracting new customers, and potentially leading to higher earnings.
jenscookingnow
I did it!!! I finally made $15,000! Not only that, but I earned cash for conferrence!! WOOHOO! Can't wait for Wave One!

Wow, congratulations!!!

Congrats-that's awesome!:)

Congrats! What an awesome feeling!!:D

Congrats Jennifer - I just hit my 15K mark too - very exciting!!

Gina Miller

I am 3k away......so by next month...I will have it!!!

Way to go! Great first year for you:)

Congrats to those that just hit $15,000 that is a great goal to reach.

Me too :)Congratulations Jennifer and Gina.
I'm happy to say I also just passed $15,000 and then signed my first recruit this week too!

jennyl said:
Congratulations Jennifer and Gina.
I'm happy to say I also just passed $15,000 and then signed my first recruit this week too!

That is fantastic.

Congrats to you too Jenny - it is a good feeling!

Gina

Congrats to you all! I can't wait, only about $6800 for me...

What is "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!"?

"Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!" is a recognition and achievement within Pampered Chef's consultant career path.

How do I achieve "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!"?

To achieve "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!", you must have earned $15,000 in sales and have reached the level of Group Trainer within your consultant career.

What are the benefits of achieving "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!"?

Achieving "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!" comes with several benefits, including recognition from Pampered Chef, increased commission rates, and the opportunity to advance to higher levels within the career path.

Is "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!" a one-time achievement?

No, "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!" can be achieved multiple times as you continue to reach sales goals and advance within your consultant career.

How does achieving "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!" impact my Pampered Chef business?

Achieving "Yahoo!! Hit $15K and Earned Gt Level One!" can have a positive impact on your Pampered Chef business by increasing your credibility and expertise as a consultant, attracting new customers, and potentially leading to higher earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kisrae
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
Replies
Views
cat