• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Yahoo Enhances Email with Pampered Chef Ads: Check it Out!

In summary, Just was checking my yahoo e-mail which I use for everything other than personal and PC... Saw a banner ad at the top for PC! I noticed it as I was clicking out of the window so I didn't get to see the whole thing! PC has a new marketing director (Jeanine Davis is gone) so maybe they are going in a new direction. I like it! I admit it- I visit those entertainment gossip sites. That's MY entertainment. :) I've seen them on there too.
finley1991
Just was checking my yahoo e-mail which I use for everything other than personal and PC... Saw a banner ad at the top for PC! I noticed it as I was clicking out of the window so I didn't get to see the whole thing!

I think it's great!!!!!!

I had one the other day pop up on my side bar in yahoo! It totally surprised me, LOVE IT!

I know that PC has a new marketing director (Jeanine Davis is gone) so maybe they are going in a new direction. I like it!

I admit it- I visit those entertainment gossip sites. That's MY entertainment. :) I've seen them on there too.

Now, here's something I've noticed on FB......has anyone seen on the side where the ads pop up an ad that a Consultant is running? I forget what it is, but next time I see it, I'll jot it down. I'm pretty sure that's against policy.

GREAT news!! let those HO leads sstart rolling in! I think HO is missing out on HUGE opportunities to advertise ourselves on the web and other places.

Okay... I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I just saw another PC ad while I was reading about Charlie Sheen on TMZ.com. Don't judge me! :eek:

But way to go PC for getting it out there!! Just wonder where they came up with where they are putting the ads... ;)

finley1991 said:
Okay... I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I just saw another PC ad while I was reading about Charlie Sheen on TMZ.com. Don't judge me! :eek:

But way to go PC for getting it out there!! Just wonder where they came up with where they are putting the ads... ;)

That's where I've seen it too! :eek::eek: You're not the only one! :)

pamperedbecky said:
That's where I've seen it too! :eek::eek: You're not the only one! :)

Whew!!!!! LOL! :D

I was wondering why I was getting so many good HO Leads! YAY! I have had 3 who have ordered over $100 in Feb alone. That NEVER happens!

finley1991 said:

I like watching train wrecks myself! Love his show but that is because he is a fiction character...the real life one is very scary because he has 5 kids:bugeye: Uncle Charlie should not have kids...only Jake can handle Uncle Charlie!

When watching him on one of the morning news shows with his "goddesses" (hmmm...there is hope for me being a goddess because they weren't all that impressive without airbrushing and good lighting)...ok when I saw him and how he talks about his women being on board and with him and how "noraml" he thinks his life is...it reminded me of a watered down Charlie Manson interview. Everything is great in Charlie land!:bugeye:

Very sad to see where he is headed and hope that his children are not exposed to too much of his "grandious" lifestyle.

jwpamp said:
I was wondering why I was getting so many good HO Leads! YAY! I have had 3 who have ordered over $100 in Feb alone. That NEVER happens!

:(:(:(:(My HO leads have been WAY down and they have not been that great. I may lose them this month and to be honest, I am not overly concerned if I lose the just for a month...that is how bad they have been.

mine have been horrible to Ann. Nothing good to speak of since October! Anything that comes in as a lead is garbage for me. No return calls etc. tired of getting excited for nothing. I know if the lead comes in between the time I turn my phone off to go to bed and when I get up it is junk. Those never call back

ohhhh and as far as Charlie is concerned... next stop on the crazy train... Hellloooo Dr Drew and Celebrity Rehab!

It's not Charlie talking... it's the drugs talking...

But he is clean, Colleen...(said with a half ton of sarcasim!!!):D

Related to Yahoo Enhances Email with Pampered Chef Ads: Check it Out!

1. What is the partnership between Yahoo and Pampered Chef about?

Yahoo has partnered with Pampered Chef to enhance their email service by featuring ads from the popular kitchenware brand. This means that Yahoo users will now see ads for Pampered Chef products when they check their emails.

2. Will the ads from Pampered Chef be intrusive or affect my email experience?

No, the ads will not be intrusive and will not affect your email experience. They will be displayed in a non-obtrusive manner, similar to how other ads are shown on the Yahoo platform.

3. Can I opt out of seeing these ads?

Yes, you can opt out of seeing these ads by using the Ad Interest Manager in your Yahoo account settings. You can also opt out of personalized ads in general, or specifically for Pampered Chef ads.

4. Will I receive special offers or discounts through these ads?

Yes, Pampered Chef may offer special promotions and discounts through these ads. Keep an eye out for any deals or offers that may interest you.

5. Is this partnership permanent?

At this time, there is no information on whether this partnership is permanent or temporary. However, you can expect to see Pampered Chef ads on Yahoo email for the foreseeable future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedChefDebi