• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WOW! (shipping fast!)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I submitted an almost $900 show this morning, and it shipped this afternoon!

chefruthie

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2005
Hey You!

I called your cell and left a message today. We need to talk soon!
And yes, shipping is very fast right now...loooove it!!

WLMcCoy

Advanced Member
May 21, 2008
I wonder if it's b/c soooo many of the consultants are at NC..

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I don't think that's why.....I think they have just finally got all the kinks worked out. Even calling HO has been super fast..........they answered the other day when I called and I had been expecting to have to put in for a call back and wasn't even ready for them. The guy on the phone - who was incredibly helpful and efficient by the way - said that the long waits haven't been going on for about two weeks now and they seem to have everything worked out.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Hey You!

I called your cell and left a message today. We need to talk soon!
And yes, shipping is very fast right now...loooove it!!

Hmmm, my cell is in the car...I guess I should go check that!

Are you at conference right now or at home? When can I call you back? (Not now - I'm on my way to bed!:indif:) Are you going to be home in the morning?

chefruthie

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2005
Hmmm, my cell is in the car...I guess I should go check that!

Are you at conference right now or at home? When can I call you back? (Not now - I'm on my way to bed!:indif:) Are you going to be home in the morning?

Ummm yes go check that!

No I'm not at Conference...yet!! I'm in Wave 2!! You can call me tomorrow on my cell. Looking forward to chatting! :)

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Hey, Ruthie!! Are you going on the boat outing on Sunday night, or will I see you at the banquet? (You won't miss me at the banquet, I'll be wearing a wig that fits the theme.)