• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Pampered Chef Website Is Just Slammed!

In summary, the Pampered Chef website is experiencing slower loading times due to a high volume of traffic. The issue is being worked on and is expected to be resolved within a few hours. Alternative ways to place orders or access product information include contacting a consultant or visiting their social media pages. Orders are still being processed, but there may be a delay in shipping. To help, customers can be patient and support the company through social media and connecting with consultants.
MissChef
Gold Member
I am so happy I got on line first thing this morning and downloaded the newsletter and saved it.:sing: :D Because it is crazy right now! I have high speed internet and I can't get on! Wow!
Just how many hits do you think they've had today?? LOL!:D ;)

MissChef said:
I am so happy I got on line first thing this morning and downloaded the newsletter and saved it.:sing: :D Because it is crazy right now! I have high speed internet and I can't get on! Wow!
Just how many hits do you think they've had today?? LOL!:D ;)
If they have a counter on their site I am gonna be upset! :)D LOL, I know that they do, but I want one on my site!!)

sfdavis918 said:
If they have a counter on their site I am gonna be upset! :)D LOL, I know that they do, but I want one on my site!!)

I'm sure they have ALL kinds of server stats...

Yep, I couldn't get onto CC this afternoon either...had to wait to see the new CN!!! I was dying of curiosity!!

Related to Wow! Pampered Chef Website Is Just Slammed!

What is causing the Pampered Chef website to be slammed?

The high volume of traffic to the website is causing the site to experience slower loading times.

How long will the website be experiencing this issue?

We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and anticipate the website will be fully functional within the next few hours.

Is there an alternative way to place orders or access information about Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our social media pages for updates and information on products.

Will my orders still be processed during this time?

Yes, orders are still being processed and fulfilled. However, there may be a slight delay in shipping due to the high volume of orders.

What can I do to help during this time?

You can help by being patient and understanding as our team works to resolve the website issue. You can also continue to support Pampered Chef by connecting with our consultants and following us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa