• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! I Love Getting Emails Like This

In summary, Danielle referred a former consultant to me, and I have instituted a rewards program for my hosts.
raebates
Staff member
You never know what seeds you're planting. This former consultant didn't sign with me. (I don't think I even talked about recruiting at that point.) When I saw her after she'd signed, she said she still received my newsletters. I was disappointed that she hadn't signed with me, but I congratulated her on her business and thanked her for letting me know she enjoyed my newsletters. Imagine my pleasure at receiving this email:

My name is [name removed for privacy]. I use to be a consultant. I recently had a show with my past director and my guest and I didn't like the way she did the show. Anyway I had a friend/past host that wants to host a show in Sept. I gave her your name and number for her to call you. I had attended one of your shows several years ago for [past host's name]. I liked the way you do shows and I know she would like them too. Her name is [name removed for privacy] in case she calls you. I also have a few other people that might want to do a show later. I will find out. Thanks for all your newsletters you send out monthly. You always have some good tips in them.

Have A Good Summer!

Well, I hope she'll be happy to get the email I sent back:

Thanks so much. I remember you. I appreciate the referral. I also appreciate the feedback on my newsletters. As a matter of fact, I plan to announce a new referral program in next month's newsletter. If [friend's name] (or anyone else) contacts me and tells me they got my name from you, you'll get a reward. The reward you receive depends on whether the person places an order, hosts a party, or becomes a part of my team.

I'll let you know when I hear from [friend's name].​

I needed to see that email Rae! I had a show last night with 9 guests, 8 buying guests and a total of....$192 in sales. Oh, how bummed out I was...until...the guests kept commenting on what a great time they had and how well I did the show and how much they appreciated it. I thought "Why didn't you buy more product then?" Then I realized it wasn't about how much they spent but that they will be future customers down the road and may refer me to their friends and family as some have promised.

Future business is also important! Thanks Rae!

DessertDivaFL said:
I needed to see that email Rae! I had a show last night with 9 guests, 8 buying guests and a total of....$192 in sales. Oh, how bummed out I was...until...the guests kept commenting on what a great time they had and how well I did the show and how much they appreciated it. I thought "Why didn't you buy more product then?" Then I realized it wasn't about how much they spent but that they will be future customers down the road and may refer me to their friends and family as some have promised.

Future business is also important! Thanks Rae!

You definitely need to contact all of them about hosting now. Good luck!

Danielle, I'm glad my post encouraged you. You might find one of my recent blog posts interesting. You can find it by clicking on the link at the bottom of my signature. It's entitled My Job.

That is awesome Rae!

I have instituted a rewards program for my host's. I give them a reusable shopping bag with a pouch of 10 business cards in it with their name on the back. I tell them in front of all of their guest's they will received a reward if someone call's me and their name is on the back of the card.

I had a call on Monday night for a referral from a past host using her bag. She gave out one of the cards and now I have an individual order and my past host is getting is getting one of the cookbook's I have on hand.

Wow Rae! I bet that made your day!

It most certainly did. I also considered it a confirmation, since I had just decided for sure to do the referral program this morning.

What newsletter do you use or do you send out your own?

Last weekend one of my hosts had a $1400 show. I dropped off copies of all the receipts and let her know that as a thank you gift, for having such a great show (I also got 8 bookings), I bought her a rice cooker and included a file of recipes for it.
She sent me an email letting me know that she had gotten the package of receipts and thanked me for the hard work I did for her show. She also told me that I was the best party lady that she had ever had.
That meant more to me than the $1400 show because I know that she now considers me her PC lady and will spread the word.
I think sometimes we feel like we are working so hard for little to nothing, but our actions and attitudes will take us far and help us to grow a dedicated customer base.
The other day I wanted to order a product from Arbonne and went on line to find a consultant. After filling out the info form, a lady emailed me and asked how she could help me. I told her what I wanted and not only did she order the product for me, she managed to do so using her discount. I gave her my credit card info and a couple of days later, the product arrived at my house and with tax and shipping, it cost less than the retail price (due to her discount). I may not purchase a huge amount of Arbonne, but I know that whenever I do, she is the person I will use and I will recommend her to anyone who ever asks me about Arbonne.

wadesgirl said:
What newsletter do you use or do you send out your own?

My newsletter is embarrassingly simple. Below you'll find my latest one. I create it in Word, then copy it into an email to send it. I also do a paper copy that I send via USPS if that's what my customer prefers.

July is one of the most exciting months for me as a Pampered Chef Consultant. It’s National Conference Month. I’ll spend time in Chicago with thousands of other consultants from every level of the company. I’ll attend workshops that will help me become a better consultant for you. I’ll learn about the new fall products and upcoming specials. I’ll also find out which products will be discontinued.

There are so many of us that they divide us into three groups called Waves. This year they’re saving the best for last [wink, wink], so I’m in Wave 3—Thursday, July 16 through Saturday, July 18. I’ll have my phone with me, so you can contact me if you need anything at all, but I won’t be checking my email during that time.

---------------------------------------------------

July is hot. Really hot. In Indiana it’s humid, too. Meals need to be quick and easy, because I don’t want to stand over a hot stove. I also do my best not to heat the oven if I don’t have to. I imagine we’re all making the best use of our microwaves and toaster ovens. I even have a fantastic recipe for Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Granola Bars that don’t need to be baked. They’re a fairly healthy cookie that tastes great. Let me know if you’d like a copy of the recipe.

This seems like a good time to remind you, too, that our Pampered Chef stoneware can be used in your microwave and your toaster oven.

Wow, you won’t believe the things they’re offering new Pampered Chef Consultants these days. I’d be glad to answer any of your questions about becoming a part of my team as a new Consultant.

It’s not too late to host a June Catalog Party. June hosts get 60% off the Collapsible Bowls. Sales of up to $499.99 entitle you to the 2-Quart Bowl. Sales of $500 to $699.99 entitles you to the 2-Quart, 4-Quart, or both. When your sales reach $700 or more you can choose all 3. Plus, you’ll earn one of the discontinued Chillzanne products free with sales of $650 or more. June guests who spend $25* or more get a free Season’s Best® Recipe Book. Those spending $60* or more get to choose 2 of our Pampered Pantry™ Rubs.

July is filled with host benefits. Hosts will get 60% off the Ultimate Mandoline. But, with sales of $550 or more they can choose the Stainless Steel Bowls instead. Plus, with sales of $500 or more they start earning extra free product! Guests will choose one of our peelers (vegetable, serrated, avocado, garlic, or julienne) free when they spend $60* or more.

The August Host Special is cookware! When your part sales are up to $500, you’ll get to choose piece of open stock cookware. When your sales are $500 or more, you get to choose any 2 open stock pieces or sets of cookware! That means you could get the 7-Piece Executive Cookware Set (a $425 value) for $170 and the 7-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set (a $475 value) for $190! That’s an awesome deal. The Guest Special is any 1 of the cookbooks free with an order of $60* or more.

*Product total before shipping/handling and tax.

------------------------------------------------------

My calendar fills up quickly. Contact me right away to schedule your party and take advantage of the special you like best.

My contact appears at the end of the email, along with instructions for unsubscribing.

raebates said:
My newsletter is embarrassingly simple. Below you'll find my latest one. I create it in Word, then copy it into an email to send it. I also do a paper copy that I send via USPS if that's what my customer prefers.

July is one of the most exciting months for me as a Pampered Chef Consultant. It’s National Conference Month. I’ll spend time in Chicago with thousands of other consultants from every level of the company. I’ll attend workshops that will help me become a better consultant for you. I’ll learn about the new fall products and upcoming specials. I’ll also find out which products will be discontinued.

There are so many of us that they divide us into three groups called Waves. This year they’re saving the best for last [wink, wink], so I’m in Wave 3—Thursday, July 16 through Saturday, July 18. I’ll have my phone with me, so you can contact me if you need anything at all, but I won’t be checking my email during that time.

July is hot. Really hot. In Indiana it’s humid, too. Meals need to be quick and easy, because I don’t want to stand over a hot stove. I also do my best not to heat the oven if I don’t have to. I imagine we’re all making the best use of our microwaves and toaster ovens. I even have a fantastic recipe for Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Granola Bars that don’t need to be baked. They’re a fairly healthy cookie that tastes great. Let me know if you’d like a copy of the recipe.

This seems like a good time to remind you, too, that our Pampered Chef stoneware can be used in your microwave and your toaster oven.

Wow, you won’t believe the things they’re offering new Pampered Chef Consultants these days. I’d be glad to answer any of your questions about becoming a part of my team as a new Consultant.

It’s not too late to host a June Catalog Party. June hosts get 60% off the Collapsible Bowls. Sales of up to $499.99 entitle you to the 2-Quart Bowl. Sales of $500 to $699.99 entitles you to the 2-Quart, 4-Quart, or both. When your sales reach $700 or more you can choose all 3. Plus, you’ll earn one of the discontinued Chillzanne products free with sales of $650 or more. June guests who spend $25* or more get a free Season’s Best® Recipe Book. Those spending $60* or more get to choose 2 of our Pampered Pantry™ Rubs.

July is filled with host benefits. Hosts will get 60% off the Ultimate Mandoline. But, with sales of $550 or more they can choose the Stainless Steel Bowls instead. Plus, with sales of $500 or more they start earning extra free product! Guests will choose one of our peelers (vegetable, serrated, avocado, garlic, or julienne) free when they spend $60* or more.

The August Host Special is cookware! When your part sales are up to $500, you’ll get to choose piece of open stock cookware. When your sales are $500 or more, you get to choose any 2 open stock pieces or sets of cookware! That means you could get the 7-Piece Executive Cookware Set (a $425 value) for $170 and the 7-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set (a $475 value) for $190! That’s an awesome deal. The Guest Special is any 1 of the cookbooks free with an order of $60* or more.

*Product total before shipping/handling and tax.

------------------------------------------------------

My calendar fills up quickly. Contact me right away to schedule your party and take advantage of the special you like best.

My contact appears at the end of the email, along with instructions for unsubscribing.

Can I get your recipe for peanut butter/chocolate chip granola bars? :love::p

It's not mine. It's really janetupnorth's. But here goes:Chocolate Chip Granola Bars• 1 1/4 cups crispy rice cereal
• 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
• 1 serving chocolate chips (about a handful)
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 1/4 cup light corn syrup
• 1/4 crunchy peanut butter
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• greased 8X8 or 9X9 glass dish 1. In a mixing bowl, mix the oats, rice cereal, and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.2. In a microwaveable dish, heat the corn syrup and brown sugar (about a minute or two) until melted and mix together well. Stir in the vanilla and peanut butter. This will also serve to cool the mixture enough before you add it to the cereal.3. With a spatula or spoon, scoop the mixture into the cereal and fold in until everything is coated evenly.4. With the spatula or the back of the spoon, press the granola mixture into the greased pan until packed firmly. How well you pack it in determines how well the granola bar holds together later.5. Let the pan sit about ten minutes until cooled and then cut into 8 pieces.Notes:
I triple the recipe and make it in the Large Bar Pan.I don’t grease the pan. I cover it with parchment paper. It makes it easier because I can just lift the whole thing out to cut it.I also put a piece of parchment on top and use the Meat Tenderizer to press the mixture into the pan.

1. What is "Wow! I Love Getting Emails Like This"?

"Wow! I Love Getting Emails Like This" is a program created by Pampered Chef to showcase customer satisfaction and positive feedback. It features emails and messages from happy customers who have used our products and loved their experience.

2. How often are new emails added to the "Wow! I Love Getting Emails Like This" program?

We add new emails to the program on a weekly basis. Our team carefully selects and curates the most heartfelt and genuine messages from our customers to share with the world.

3. Can customers submit their own emails to be featured in the program?

Yes, we encourage our customers to share their positive experiences with us through email or social media. Our team reviews and considers all submissions for inclusion in the program.

4. Is the "Wow! I Love Getting Emails Like This" program only for specific products?

No, the program features a variety of products from our catalog. We receive positive feedback and emails from customers about all of our products, and we love sharing these messages to showcase the versatility and quality of our products.

5. How can I view the "Wow! I Love Getting Emails Like This" program?

You can view the program on our website under the "Customer Stories" section. We also share featured emails on our social media pages. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see the latest updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom