• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woven Selections Medium Square Server

In summary, the Woven Selections Medium Square Server is a 10x10 inch stoneware server that is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. It is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes, making it a convenient addition to any kitchen.
dawn424383
For those of you who went to conference and earned the Medium Woven Selections Square Server, congratulations! For those of us who were not able to attend, was anything mentioned about being able to purchase them? I know they will not be available to sell to the public, but I'm hopeful that consultants might be able to purchase one! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Don't think soI believe that the Medium Woven Bowl is only for Conference attendees who submit 2 shows in July. As far as my understanding goes it will not be offered any other way. However; there may be another incentive to earn it again in the future.

Thanks for the info. Maybe all of us who couldn't go to conference should e-mail HO and suggest offering it as a future incentive. ;) It looks really cool, and there was so much hipe about it (every time you logged onto CC) that it would be nice to have.

Crossing my fingers with you!I also couldn't attend conference, but hope there will be some other way to get that piece. As I recall, they never said there wouldn't be any other way to get it, they just said it was exclusive for consultants.

What is the size of the Woven Selections Medium Square Server?

The Woven Selections Medium Square Server measures 10 inches by 10 inches, making it the perfect size for serving family-style meals or appetizers.

Can the Woven Selections Medium Square Server be used in the oven?

Yes, the Woven Selections Medium Square Server is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it convenient for both cooking and serving dishes.

Is the Woven Selections Medium Square Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Woven Selections Medium Square Server is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use.

What material is the Woven Selections Medium Square Server made of?

The Woven Selections Medium Square Server is made of stoneware, which is durable and can withstand high heat without cracking or breaking.

Can the Woven Selections Medium Square Server be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the Woven Selections Medium Square Server is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes, making it a great addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • LindaBastian
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • KellyTheChef