• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Director Perks: A Gratitude Request

In summary, The director is letting us know about a sell-a-thon in June. They were vague about the details but it sounds like we will be able to participate.
MissChef
Gold Member
It would be appreciated, I wait in anticipation every month! Being a director in the past and knowing the perks, really is hard now!
If you would be willing to share, I would be so grateful!:balloon:

They aren't posting it early any more for Directors. :( Because too many that were at the consultant level were getting in to see it and taking advantage of a perk that they weren't entitled to. So HO took that perk away from us. Which suck for directors when it wasn't our fault. We are getting in the mail earlier as usual and they've been great about getting it out. It will be online for all May 1st.

finley1991 said:
They aren't posting it early any more for Directors. :( Because too many that were at the consultant level were getting in to see it and taking advantage of a perk that they weren't entitled to. So HO took that perk away from us. Which suck for directors when it wasn't our fault.

We are getting in the mail earlier as usual and they've been great about getting it out. It will be online for all May 1st.
Colleen, I totally understand where you are coming from, but I don't remember any Directors telling us not to look on here. I was one that "took advantage" when links were posted, so I'm sorry the perk was taken from you guys.

The true solution would be for HO to block the link to the directors copy. When it is viewed at consultant level by going to the link, that isn't the user's fault, that is the administrators fault.Just like I cannot post a link to something within CC for a non-consultant to see (it would ask them to login), HO should have done the same for the difference between directors and consultants. I personally don't blame anyone looking when shared, it is those who administer and those who share. We'll see it in a few days anyway guys! :) Work your business today and those few days will go by fast!

sfdavis918 said:
Colleen, I totally understand where you are coming from, but I don't remember any Directors telling us not to look on here. I was one that "took advantage" when links were posted, so I'm sorry the perk was taken from you guys.

Thanks Sarah... I don't think that people were told "not to look" per se, but knowing that it was a director perk, I think HO assumed that those that weren't directors wouldn't take advantage of something they weren't entitled to.

With that, we do get it a week early in the mail and HO has been fabulous about getting it to us so we haven't totally lost out on the perk of getting it early... just the perk of seeing it online early.

Oh, so THAT'S why it's not being posted. I didn't realized they stopped doing it. I think people knew how to look the sneaky way, so that is too bad. I am glad that they're sending the CN out earlier to directors now. I think they're even better about sending them on time (or earlier in some cases) to everyone.

janetupnorth said:
The true solution would be for HO to block the link to the directors copy. When it is viewed at consultant level by going to the link, that isn't the user's fault, that is the administrators fault.

Just like I cannot post a link to something within CC for a non-consultant to see (it would ask them to login), HO should have done the same for the difference between directors and consultants.
I personally don't blame anyone looking when shared, it is those who administer and those who share.

We'll see it in a few days anyway guys! :) Work your business today and those few days will go by fast!
That is a great idea Janet!

Janet, You are SO right! HO can't "blame" this perk being taken away because it was taken advantage of. It just has to be put somewhere that the link can't be shared (needing a login assigned to a director). I think that's fair. It isn't fair to "punish" the directors b/c they don't want to make a change.SO is it still snowing by you? It is here but at least it's mostly melted off the ground. I was pretty disgusted with everything being white today!

My director just email me something about a sell-a-thon in June. But she was vague and said she would let us know more later. I don't want to get in trouble but her email said something about having sells and parties and you getting new fall products. We are having a booking blitz tonight and she wants us to book up June.

Jules711 said:
Janet, You are SO right! HO can't "blame" this perk being taken away because it was taken advantage of. It just has to be put somewhere that the link can't be shared (needing a login assigned to a director). I think that's fair. It isn't fair to "punish" the directors b/c they don't want to make a change.

SO is it still snowing by you? It is here but at least it's mostly melted off the ground. I was pretty disgusted with everything being white today!

Some flurries still yesterday but mostly gone again. It is clear...just COLD!!!! :cry:

It's going to be another one of those COLD summers where I don't want to get in the water until August 1st and then only for 1 day! :(

I don't think this should be blamed on consultants taking advantage of something - there are also many directors who share the link (some are even members of this site). I agree with Janet though, HO should have just made it protected so only those eligible can see it (which, they might be working on as we speak).

Oklabell said:
My director just email me something about a sell-a-thon in June. But she was vague and said she would let us know more later. I don't want to get in trouble but her email said something about having sells and parties and you getting new fall products. We are having a booking blitz tonight and she wants us to book up June.
June is almost always sell-a-thon.....so book it full! :D

Yes, we don't know what is happening for sure. Did Directors get an "official word" of this? ...and technically, as a consultant, we haven't gotten any "blame" for anything... All of this is just our opinions so far...As of today per the calendar it is "supposed" to be posted online for directors and the rest on May 1st...which is only 3 days away anyway.

Janet: We (NW Ohio) are expecting COLD temps tomorrow and tomorrow night. We could also see some of the white stuff again. UUUGGGGG:cry:

I got my CN today but I can't access it online. I didn't know about that perk being taken away either. Hmmm..

So ... is it Sell-A-Thon month in June? And if so .. the whole month?

Oklabell said:

June is always the month to earn the new Fall products! That would be my guess why HO is pushing the team booking blitz's.

Yep, the whole month!! And we got double points for recruiting in May, check your email!:thumbup:

OR ... the Merrill gift certificate ... according to the incentives calculator, I'd need to sell $1,800 a month to get the lowest incentive level ... that's a lofty goal for me. So I think I'd probably take the gift card. At least then it's a reward I know I'd reap!

Cathy, did you get my email last night?

yes, I did, but late at night! And I found the link! So thanks, my friend!;) :) :balloon:

MissChef said:
Yep, the whole month!! And we got double points for recruiting in May, check your email!:thumbup:

WOW! I didn't see that anywhere. What page was it on??

Related to Share Your Director Perks: A Gratitude Request

1. What is the purpose of "Share Your Director Perks: A Gratitude Request"?

The purpose of "Share Your Director Perks: A Gratitude Request" is to show appreciation and gratitude for the hard work and dedication of our directors at Pampered Chef. This program allows consultants and customers to share their personal stories and experiences with their directors, and to thank them for their support and leadership.

2. How can I participate in "Share Your Director Perks: A Gratitude Request"?

To participate in "Share Your Director Perks: A Gratitude Request", simply visit our website and fill out the online form. You will be asked to provide your name, contact information, and a brief message of gratitude to your director. You can also share photos or videos if you have them.

3. Can I submit multiple gratitude requests for different directors?

Yes, you can submit multiple gratitude requests for different directors. We encourage you to share your appreciation for all the directors who have made a positive impact in your life. However, please note that duplicate submissions for the same director will not be accepted.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting gratitude requests?

There is no specific deadline for submitting gratitude requests. However, we recommend submitting your request as soon as possible to ensure that your director receives it in a timely manner. Your request will be processed and sent to your director within 2-3 weeks of submission.

5. Will my director be notified when I submit a gratitude request?

Yes, your director will be notified when you submit a gratitude request. They will receive an email or a physical card with your message of appreciation and any accompanying photos or videos. Your director may also choose to share your message with their team or on social media to spread the gratitude and positivity even further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vmgcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • Cindycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • c00p