• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk

In summary, Verizon Wireless is offering a Pampered Perk discount on your cell phone service. This discount is supposed to be applied to the monthly access fee and the data plan if you have one. However, some customers are now being told that the contract between Verizon and TPC does not allow for the discount to be applied to the data plan.
vmgcooks
Gold Member
Are any of you using the Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk discount on your cell phone service? If so, are they applying the discount to your monthly access fee and your data plan (if you have one)? I was told when I signed up that it applied to the access fee and the data plan. Now I'm being told by Verizon that the Pampered Chef contract does not give a discount for the data plan.:grumpy:

This may not help.... We are with AT&T for the only reason that Verizon customer service is awful but that's a whole other story. We have also good that even with the discount AT&T is cheaper than VW. For our bill, they take the discount off the total bill and then factor the taxes after that. My hubby and I both have iPhones and the smallest calling plan possible. Because of the required data package that is required for the iPhone ($25 each) our bill is about $140 per month. But, they take the discount off the total bill. At least that's how it was explained to me.

Last edited:
vanscootin said:
This may not help.... We are with AT&T for the only reason that Verizon customer service is awful but that's a whole other story. We have also good that even with the discount AT&T is cheaper than VW. For our bill, they take the discount off the total bill and then factor the taxes after that. My hubby and I both have iPhones and the smallest calling plan possible. Because of the required data package that is required for the iPhone ($25 each) our bill is about $140 per month. But, they take the discount off the total bill. At least that's how it was explained to me.
Is that $140 after the discount?

yeah... is that no good?

I don't have a data plan, but I know I used to get 12 percent and now I get 20. But I had to call and ask for it. And it didn't make a whole lot of difference.

Our bill with att averages $180 with 2 iPhones and a mifi box ($50/month).

I was told by AT&T that Apple doesn't allow discounts at all on the iPhone or the iPhone data plan. We have 20% off currently (2 BlackBerrys) and one of the biggest reason we haven't switched to iPhone is the discount. If that's not the case I'd love to know - looking at a phone upgrade in the next couple of months! :)(Sorry, I know that doesn't help the original poster!)

I actually talked to Verizon about this yesterday! I had called because my account was being accessed by some unknown person and decided I would ask why, after 2 months, my discount was not applied to my bill. She didn't have an answer for me, but she said it was on the account and it was to be applied to both service and data. She was supposed to credit me $21.99 for this month and call me back with a solution to the problem. I haven't gotten a call back. The $21.99 was only on my line and not the entire bill. I would suggest you call back and speak with a supervisor.

Our bill is $140 after discount with same plan as vanscootin.

I'm with Verizon and get the discount on the the data plan.

I have Verizon and get the discount on monthly access, data plan, & texting if I opted to have unlimited texting since it is a plan. HTH

I did finally get an email response from them on my discount. I was an Alltel customer that was moved to Verizon when Alltel was bought out. I have been able to keep my Alltel plan. The PC discount is only able to be used with current select Verizon plans. My Alltel plan is by far better than any Verizon plan. Now I have to research if it is worth me switching to a Verizon plan....

Well I finally heard back from Verizon, HO, and the HO Verizon rep and all of them have advised me that the discount contract between Verizon and TPC does not apply to the data plan. When I inquired why some consultants are receiving it on their data plan and others are not, I was basically told that unless I can provide the names and phone numbers of those consultants who are receiving it there's nothing they can do about it. Greatful to receive any discount at all, but annoyed with the inconsistency in which things are being applied.

What discount are you getting? I was told it's only 5%, which just doesn't sound right.

What discount are you getting? I was told it's only 5%, which just doesn't sound right.

Gretchen, I currently get 20% discount through TPC. It used to be 12% and it went up to 20% in the past year or two.

The discount applies to the main holder (1) phone not the whole bill. Hope this helps.

I am trying to get the discount set up but it wants a work email...I just signed up yesterday and don't know how to go about this. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

I know this is an old thread, but I'm bumping it to see if anyone can help. Verizon now has these 'share everything' plans and I was wondering how the discount applied to that. Is it still just applying to the main line and not the data? IF PC ever does come out with the app, we really could use the discount on the data! One last question-can you only do this when upgrading or can it be done in the middle of a contract?

What is Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk?

Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk is a loyalty program offered by Verizon Wireless that provides exclusive discounts, deals, and rewards to its customers.

How do I sign up for Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk?

To sign up for Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk, you can either visit the Verizon Wireless website or download the My Verizon app. Once you are logged in, you can enroll in the program and start receiving perks.

What perks are included in Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk?

Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk offers a variety of perks, including discounts on accessories, early access to sales, concert and event tickets, and more. The perks may vary depending on your location and membership level.

Is there a fee to join Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk?

No, there is no fee to join Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk. It is a free loyalty program offered to all Verizon Wireless customers.

How do I redeem my Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk rewards?

To redeem your Verizon Wireless Pampered Perk rewards, simply log in to your account and go to the "Rewards" section. From there, you can browse and select the rewards you want to redeem. You can also redeem rewards through the My Verizon app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefliz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • ccmahaffey