• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would Answering This Question Be a Spoiler?

S
sfdavis918
I'm just curious if a recruiting special was announced. I'm not asking what it was if there was one, just if there is one.

I'm so excited that the wait is almost over!!!:D

Sarah, I just sent you a PM

Answering that question would be a spoiler. Either way....yes or no. Sorry!:p Less than a week to wait, then all secrets would be revealed!:D

Sarah, I just sent you one too!:D

I do not think it would be a spoiler to say if there is a recruiting incentive since there is one just about every year.......

Thanks for the PM's!

I was talking to DebPC...And she said too that saying yes is not a problem as we ALWAYS do have one. So you're right Paulette, saying there is one as we ALWAYS have one is not an issue. What it is though is a different story!
They'll just have to wait!!!

You won't catch me spilling any beans!!!

;)

Would someone be so kind as to send me a PM & let me know what the recruiting incentive is? I can't get in touch with my director & I'm anxious to know as I have a couple of potential recruits possibly coming to our cluster meeting next week. TIA.

I got a response. Thanks!!

I'm not sue how to get pm here would someone E-mail me with any con info I am going on vacation and would be able to get ANYTHING till july 26th and it will kill me not knowing till then I would be in so greatful to you for ever P.S I only now thw new products thats it.
Thank-you so much Doreen

[email protected]

I don't remember the recruiting incentive. Too tired???? I don't know. Seriously, help me out. I was in WAve 1. Can maybe John or Ann send me a PM or any other fellow Wave 1 attendee???

Hey, Doreen. I just sent you a "teaser" email. :)
I PMed you, Julie. How could you forget the costumes?

Thanks for that Ann you can tease me any time Keep teaseing

Ann could you send me the recruiting info also. I got the update on the products but nothing about recruiting. Much appreciated!!

So you're right Paulette, saying there is one as we ALWAYS have one is not an issue. What it is though is a different story!

so does that mean there is one?

Would someone send me the info also please?

Can someone PM or email me too? I could wait - but I'm asking because Im meeting with someone tomorrow and maybe it is better for both of us that she wait and sign-up next month????

could someone send me the recruiting incentive info please

Thanks

Teresa

~

ann
thanks for the pm, i didnt read it as i didnt want anything spoiled :)

Any info??I would love to get any conference info--products, new announcemnets, recruiting promotions, upcoming specials--any and all would be appreciated. we have fall regional on Sat and my team doesn't get back until friday night--how am I supposed to help train on this stuff??
Thanks in advance for any help!

Can anyone PM me the recruiting info to please!

Me too!Can someone PM me too? I am wanting to sign too, and wondering if now would be better than waiting til Sept? Thanks!

Can someone PM me about recruiting specials? My director didn't go this year and I couldn't go due to my mother pasing away. My next cluster meeting isn't until 08/06/07. Thanks in advance!!

Related to Would Answering This Question Be a Spoiler?

1. What is a "recruiting special" and has one been announced?

A recruiting special is a type of event or program that is designed to attract new members or employees to an organization. As a scientist, I cannot provide information on whether or not a recruiting special has been announced, as this is not within my area of expertise. I would suggest reaching out to the organization directly for more information.

2. Is there a spoiler in asking about a recruiting special?

It is not necessarily a spoiler to ask about a recruiting special, as it is a common topic within organizations. However, if information about a specific recruiting special has not been officially released, it may be considered a spoiler to discuss it before it has been announced publicly.

3. Can you confirm if there will be a recruiting special?

As a scientist, I am not able to confirm whether or not there will be a recruiting special as this falls outside of my area of expertise. It would be best to inquire directly with the organization for confirmation.

4. When will the recruiting special be announced?

I am unable to provide information on when a recruiting special may be announced, as this is not within my area of expertise. I would suggest reaching out to the organization for updates on any upcoming announcements.

5. What is the excitement about the "wait" being over in regards to the recruiting special?

The excitement about the "wait" being over likely refers to the anticipation and excitement surrounding the potential announcement of a recruiting special. This could be a highly anticipated event or opportunity for individuals interested in joining the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Poll
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg