• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Productivity: Tips for Balancing a Full-Time Job and PC Business

In summary, the author is looking for tips from other consultants who work a full-time job and have a PC business. They feel overwhelmed with how to balance their Pampered Chef business with their regular job. They also feel the same way as the author and that they need to find a way to leave their regular job soon.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I was thinking on the drive to work this morning that I need tips from other consultants who work a full-time job and have a PC business.

I am working toward taking my business to the next level, and I sometimes find myself spending too much time working when I should be working. :) I need to focus on my daytime job when I am here and Pampered Chef when I am on my own time. But my PC business is so addictive, I can't seem to step away during the day. And obviously I have done it again since I am posting this during the day...

Anywho, I was wondering if people who work their Pampered Chef business as a second job (I hope that is the politically correct way to state that) have tips and ideas to help a business grow. I would love to Pamper A Business, but I struggle with how to do that.

I feel this same way, and it's so funny that you say that cause I used that exact work "addictive" yesderday with my Director.

I unfortunately have no advice, and I hope to be able to leave my fulltime job soon! I try to send e-mails during lunch to stay in contact with Hosts, Customers, etc. Then when I get home from 7-9pm is my call time.

GL

I'm the same way! All day at work I'm printing flyers, emailing people, creating flyers, etc... I know I need to stay on task but I just can't make myself do it!!

I have been doing this for over a year....and it doesn't help that I work from home! For example, right now I'm posting here instead of doing the incredibly boring editing work I have to do and do perfectly today LOL

I try to stay off CS, and I do take PC breaks throughout the day so I feel like I'm still connected.

Of course, when my regular job is busy, then I don't have time to do PC during the workday. God willing that will happen sooner rather than later.

Hope that helps!

I'm in the same boat myself. I can't print flyers at work nor would I want to unless they were black and white. I occasionally will find time to work on creating. I spend the majority of my work day on here which is bad. I used to only do it when I was bored and truly had nothing better to do. Now I use these boards to avoid making my sales calls at work, which is not good!:blushing: I really need to stop avoiding those. It seems I avoid the phone for PC too though which doesn't bode well for my future in either job path!!!:eek::eek: I eventually get to my work calls though! My ultimate goal is to make PC full time and work for same company just in a pt lesser capacity position. I can't do that without getting some shows and recruits going. Going to work hard on that tonight!!! Need to I opted to take my director up on her calling me weekly to see where I am at and keep me accountable. Hopeing to have some good things to report when she calls tonight!:D

1. How can I find time to balance my full-time job and my Pampered Chef business?

Finding time to balance both your full-time job and Pampered Chef business can be challenging, but it is possible with proper time management. Start by creating a schedule and prioritizing your tasks. Set aside specific blocks of time for your PC business, and be sure to also schedule in time for self-care and rest.

2. What are some tips for staying organized while juggling a full-time job and a PC business?

Staying organized is key to maximizing productivity. Utilize tools like a planner, to-do lists, and setting reminders to help you stay on track. It's also helpful to designate a specific workspace for your PC business to keep your materials and orders organized and easily accessible.

3. How can I make the most of my time when working on my PC business after my full-time job?

To make the most of your time, try to focus on tasks that will have the most impact on your business. This could include reaching out to potential hostesses, following up with customers, or planning events. Prioritizing and setting goals for each day will help you stay focused and use your time efficiently.

4. How do I avoid burnout while balancing a full-time job and a PC business?

Burnout is a real concern when balancing a full-time job and a PC business. To avoid burnout, it's important to set boundaries and take breaks when needed. Don't be afraid to delegate tasks or ask for help when necessary. It's also important to find ways to relax and recharge, whether it's through exercise, spending time with loved ones, or engaging in a hobby.

5. What are some ways to stay motivated and focused when balancing multiple responsibilities?

Staying motivated and focused can be a challenge when juggling multiple responsibilities. One way to stay motivated is to set achievable goals and celebrate when you reach them. It's also helpful to surround yourself with a supportive community, whether it's other Pampered Chef consultants or friends and family who can offer encouragement and accountability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kraber
  • janezapchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • kewaters