• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!

In summary, the conversation is about a woman's new pot rack that her husband surprised her with. Other women express their jealousy and admiration for the rack and share their own experiences with pot racks. One woman suggests checking Amazon for more options and another shares her creative solution of using an old wooden ladder as a pot rack. The conversation ends with everyone expressing their desire for a dream kitchen with plenty of counter space, cabinets, and a cookware rack.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
My DH got this for me yesterday!!!! I just love having the extra cabinet space.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/beachgirll77/IMG_1026.jpg

Oh nice! I'd love one but they simply won't work in my kitchen. But enjoy! :)

DH knocked out our ceiling, and put in a large skylight, so that I would have a place to hang a pot rack - I LOVE mine!:love:

Congratulations!

I LOVE this!!!
Where did you get it? We are looking into getting one....

Good for you - I too am jealous. I would love to have one, but there really isn't a good spot in our kitchen for it. I wish there was...

I just got one this fall that goes on the wall - it is technically still in my kitchen but pushes into the living room a tad. Ceiling ones won't fit in my house either.

I am loving mine too!

Yours is cute Cindy.

Sue - check out Amazon.com, lots on there...

Congrats Cindy! What an awesome present/surprise! I would love one but my kitchen is not set up for it!

I love it too.. I want one.....

I have the same one and I LOVE It. You can buy more S hocks at Home Depo for more if you need them.........

Sweet!!!!!!

Nice rack.

I have a low ceiling and limited wall space so I don't have room for one that size. I put a round one up next to the range and flat bars on the wall behind the range. Isn't great to have all your cookware at your fingertips instead of having to root around in a cabinet for just the piece you need?

I love just being able to reach and there is my cookware! Before they were stacked inside each other and the stockpots were behind everything and it was a PIA just to reach for those and LOUD!
We have 8 1/2 foot ceilings in this house so it is perfect. He got this rack at Sams Club. Thanks for the compliment on my rack KG.

Looks great!

What a great photo to advertise Pampered Chef Cookware. If you have the
type of notebook with a place on the cover to slip in a picture, you ought to make an 8x10 of that one. I wish I had room in my kitchen which is only 6 ft. wide by 10 ft. long and has a ceiling light that runs 4 ft. lengthwise. Enjoy and hope you do something just as nice for him!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nice rack.

Cindycooks said:
Thanks for the compliment on my rack KG.

Giggle, giggle...

...sorry, easily amused tonight...kids didn't nap! :rolleyes:

Awesome - looks great!

BethCooks4U said:
I'm so jealous!!

Me too!!! I wish I had a space for one!

Very nice!!

My dream kitchen will have tons of counters, cabinets, and a cookware rack!!

KellyTheChef said:
Very nice!!

I'm with you Kelly!

It looks great though. :D

I love it!!!!!!! So so nice!

KellyTheChef said:
Very nice!!

Mine will have a hired cook.

I bought a old wooden ladder that is distressed in barn red to use for my pot rack. Now all I have to get is some wrought iron S-hooks.

Very nice your sooo lucky. I just can't wait to get one of my own.

Related to Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!

1. What is "Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!"?

"Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and share their new products with their customers and other consultants. It is a way to celebrate and get excited about the latest Pampered Chef items.

2. How do I participate in "Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!"?

To participate in "Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!", simply take a photo or video of your new Pampered Chef product and share it on social media using the hashtag #WoohooLookie. You can also join the official Pampered Chef Facebook group to share your new products with other consultants.

3. Can I only share new products from Pampered Chef in "Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!"?

No, you can share any new Pampered Chef product that you are excited about in "Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!". This can include limited edition items, seasonal products, or even your favorite go-to products that you recently purchased.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in "Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can participate in "Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!". We encourage you to share your new products as often as you'd like and celebrate your love for Pampered Chef.

5. Can I only share my new products on social media for "Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!"?

No, you can also share your new products during Pampered Chef parties or events, or even with your friends and family in person. The goal of "Woohoo - Lookie What I Just Got!" is to spread excitement and love for Pampered Chef products in any way that you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ShelbyMichalek