• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Use for Skinny Scrapers!!!!!!!

In summary, Cole did a cute thing by sitting in the Bumbo Seat the whole time his mom was cooking supper. He is getting big, and Christopher likes the small bamboo spoons he is already using.
jrstephens
Isn't this the cutest use you have ever seen? HA!:D This is what Cole did tonight the whole time I was cooking supper.:D
100_5994.jpg

100_5995.jpg

100_5996.jpg

100_5997.jpg

100_5998.jpg

That is too cute!!:)

What a cutie!

Aaww! How cute, Jennifer! He is getting so big!

Cute, and he's getting so big!

No way he's that big!I have used my flexible funnel twice in the last month for a toy for young children at my shows. Figured it was something to keep their hands off my other products but also that they could do what ever they wanted to it and it won't have any problems!

Keep the boy away from the TTA! :DTotally cute.

He is precious! My grandson wants to help all the time... I'll post pictures when my daughter downloads them. We made Celebration Cookie Batter Bowl Recipe on Saturday and he had a ball! He liked the "cranraisins" too! LOL!

To cute!!! What is that he is sitting in??? It is great. Where did you get it...?????::blushing:

Flamingo said:
To cute!!! What is that he is sitting in??? It is great. Where did you get it...?????::blushing:

It's called the Bumbo Seat. they are awesome!

Teething Tools! How cool is that!?

He is such a cutie.:love:

Of course, I LOVE HIM! He is just the cutest, and that face, so adorable!!!! He says "Ma, what are you looking at, this is normal!" HA HA

How cute!! I'll have to suggest the newest teething toy to all my pregnant guests! LOL

The first picture is placed so that he is sitting right in front of the mug hanging on the wall, and I honestly thought "wow, how does that baby balance a mug on his head like that?", then I realized I should be looking at the micro scraper in his mouth, LOL. Time for my morning coffee

He is adorable, Jennifer and like everyone wrote is getting big! Either that or the close up makes him bigger. We sell teething rings of all sizes!

Oh wow, he is SO cute!!

What a cutie patootie!!!!!

He is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! My son was always partial (and still is...LOL) to the Flexible Funnels. :)

What a sweetie. Watch out for those Bumbo Chairs -- they are great, but my grandson flung himself backwards in his on their dining room table and went over backwards (onto the table).

What a cutie! My DD also loved the flexible funnels!

oh jennifer! you make cute babies!!

Thanks everyone! I do think he is adorable!:D

He has started in the last week living to sit in the Bumbo while I cook supper. That way I am not out of his sight.

He is getting big. The last time he was weighed about two weeks ago he was 17.5 pounds and 28 inches long. He is off the charts on length.

And on the Bumbo - they are great. He is already about to outgrow it though. It has a tray that attaches to it but he is too big to have it on there. So far he has not be anle to move it any and I think by the time he is able to do that he will be too big for it. Anyone want to buy it when that time comes?! HA!

He is so cute! Christopher likes the small bamboo spoons! He has six teeth already though so I have to watch what he chews on. Talk about strong jaws!!!
Christopher is a big boy too! I love it. I have the same seat and he is just about out of it but boy do I wish I would have had one with the girls!

What are the dimensions of the Skinny Scrapers?

The Skinny Scrapers measure 6.75 inches in length and 1.5 inches in width.

Can the Skinny Scrapers be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Skinny Scrapers are safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick.

Are the Skinny Scrapers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Skinny Scrapers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Skinny Scrapers be used for scraping dough off of counters?

Yes, the Skinny Scrapers are great for scraping dough and other ingredients off of countertops without scratching.

Do the Skinny Scrapers come in different colors?

Yes, the Skinny Scrapers are available in a variety of colors to match any kitchen decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • susan g
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies